PDA

View Full Version : Thigh High Boots

sadiechan
12-01-2005, 09:54 AM
:cool: Hi girls!

Well I bought my first pair of thigh high boots ever - purely for indoor and clubbing use I might add. They are black PVC that go quite a way up the thigh and fit brilliantly (one tip that is definitely true - go a size up on your normal size with pointed toe thigh highs). They look superb especially with a naughtily acquired minidress I got. And I'm forever in debt to Ebay for my purchases! They are great.

But The 5 and half inch heel on them is making life difficult. I'm used to walking in 3 inch and 1 inch heels - all my shoes have either one or the other of these heels. I would've preferred a smaller heel but it's difficult to find for a good price with thigh high boots. I tried walking in them yesterday and found it incredibly difficult. There was no real way to do normal style heel-toe movement without feeling completely unsteady... I must admit I fell over once in the bedroom, my feet in the air my butt on the ground! Not v ladylike at all...

Does anyone have any tips for the V high heel walker - am I doing things wrongly? And what's a good complimentary outfit for thigh high boots for clubbing? I'm finding it hard to get past something v v ****ty to wear with them... is this my only route? Not that I mind!

Sadie xx

MsJanessa
12-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Hon I have a large collection of shoes and boots---every thing from Thigh hi boots with 5 inch heels and platform hooker shoes with six inch heels to Mary Janes with 2 inch heels---It is extremely difficult to walk in anything over 4 inches---if you do wear them out to the local tranny-fetish club--just don't walk too much---for those occasions where you will be walking or danciny---3--3 1/2 " heels are much more suitable---but you can have a lot of fun in the bedroom with the higher ones--lol

MsJanessa
12-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Any outfit with a short leather mini-skirt or mini-dress---preferably black

JudithL
12-01-2005, 12:03 PM
mmm... leather minis... now you're talking!

Kierci
12-01-2005, 12:15 PM
WOW AndreaBoots hasn't posted here yet I better step out of the way cuz when she comes in she will have the knwledge LOL

andreaboots
12-01-2005, 04:20 PM
I love you Jenny!!! you're a doll, now hold my hand and listen up!!

When buying heels from ebay or anywhere else, see if they state heel height!! Your thigh high boots, black patent leather(?), are alot of fun and allure! I have a pair of, "Chap boots" in black leather that sport a five and a half inch heel too. It stated five inch heels before I bidded on them. I can walk very well in five inch heels but not these babies! So, now, they're my, "Bed boots" which is ok but I wanted to walk in them. Can't do it tho, sigh! Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't.

Most of my thigh high boots sport a four or five inch heel. One pair of black patent has a three inch heel, perfect for dancing/clubbing. Always wear a mini dress with thigh highs, because it's all about the boots. If they're patent wear matching skirt, leather, leather mini skirt, etc. You did well by ordering one size up because of the pointed toe!! Good for you! Most, if not all thigh high boots today are made in China. Small people, small shoes/boots. Always ask if they are true to fit or should you order one size up. Usually the seller will tell you. If you are going to wear the boots often put a Dr. Shoals cushion pad in them. It will firm up the grip of the boot and won't slide around on you as much if you order one size up. You can cut them to fit.

Before you know you will wear a pair of your 4 or 5 inch heeled boots do muscle stretches and hand message your feet. You will be able to wear them longer with less discomfort. Wear them often and practice the walk. Take small but sure steps, one foot slightly in front of the other, it works.

I have been a boot lover for as long as I can remember. I have learned to walk in high heels by trial and error. You don't have to do that here!! The girls here can help with just about anything!!! But for me, boots is the thing!!! Especially my lovely thigh high boots and as soon as I figure out how to post pics, I'm planning on creating a boot gallery! Ok, that's it! Take care my lovely girlfriend and have loads of erotic fun with your boots!!

Sites for boots; snaz75.com, heels4less.com and beverlyhells.com. I've ordered from all of them, great prices, fantastic selection of styles and fast shipping if in stock!!! Check them out! XXX:thumbsup:

Kierci
12-02-2005, 05:59 PM
See I told you Andrea would get you in shape, I had to move over so she wouldn't :spank: me. I :surrender this kind of stuff to her. Have fun.

andreaboots
12-05-2005, 01:11 AM
Jennyaz, I love ya girlfriend!! Been to Az about 6 years ago visisting my youngest brother who lived in Phoenix. I loved every square inch of the state, no words of mine can express the place. Wanted to stay and set up my art studio but my then wife said flat out..."NO!". Well, my brother moved back to NC and I'm no longer married but I'm stuck hear in NC. Oh well, it's ok. However I get to type to you, a Cd sister! YAY! Love ya gal!! PM if you would like dear! XXX:) :thumbsup:

sadiechan
12-05-2005, 08:42 AM
That was a great and v helpful post Andrea :)

I've settled into the idea of accepting that in these boots it's a mini :) Thigh high boots are fairly difficult to get into everyday wear and even when the greatest efforty has been to produce something that looks sexy but daytime the look just feels wrong. I guess the worst I think you can really get away with for daytime wear is knee high boots.

Muscle stretches HAVE helped. Taking small steps is something I learnt with the smaller heel so I've just tried to slow things down again for now until I feel confident. This HAS helped too. The key is to just get used to it I think :)

Hugs and kisses thanks again!

Sadie xx

andreaboots
12-05-2005, 09:04 AM
Hello Sadie, and thanks so much girlfriend!!! Yep, the mini skirt will go well with the thigh high boots, remember, it's all about the boots!

Now, as far as going, "out" you might want to consider a more sensible thigh high boot such as black leather with a four inch heel or even a two inch heel, check; snaz75.com for them.(Good prices and quick ship too!) Also wear these with a just above the knee skirt, that's what I do. Sensible colors too, black, brown and possibly white.

It also depends upon what you want to say with your boots, meaning, are you going for the totally sexy and sassy look or are you going for elegance and sophistication, or...? When I wear my thigh high patents of any color, (I have five) I want the look of a Dominatrix which I roleplay often with my GG/SO. When I wear my black,red or brown thigh highs I'm going for the more elegant, "street" wear thing, i.e. clubbing, party or just on a date with my gal.

So, again it all depends upon the look and what you are trying to say. Keep practicing the walk, it ain't that difficult. Also take care of them, hang them up by the tops with a clip hanger and get some vinyl polishing fluid. This will prolong the life and wear of your boots if they are patent material. If they are leather hang them the same way but use shoe polish and work it in as you would if you were in the military. Nothing better than shiny thigh high boots baby!! Again hope this helps girlfriend! Hope you have many a happy hour walking in your boots! Pics?????? I wish I could post some, maybe one day soon!!! Love ya! XXX:D :thumbsup:

DonnaT
12-05-2005, 09:28 AM
I have one pair of 5" boots, and have no problem walking in them. Trick is to take shorter strides.

http://netdump.com/users/jenny/wearing.htm#train
http://www.tgtoday.com/makeupandfashion/walking.html

Kierci
12-06-2005, 03:28 AM
Donna the second site almost seams to have it down to a science I'm amazed they didnt include video LOL

I think I left enough room so far for Andrea, I know I cant hold a candle to her when it comes to BOOTS :D

andreaboots
12-07-2005, 01:05 AM
Oh shucks girlfriend, there's plenty of room here, oh, wait, you might have to sit on my lap dear!!;) He he he. Look for some pics of me soon in my black leather thigh highs!!!! Not sure where they will be posted tho. Love ya! XXX:thumbsup:

Kierci
12-07-2005, 02:34 AM
Oh shucks girlfriend, there's plenty of room here, oh, wait, you might have to sit on my lap dear!!;) He he he. Look for some pics of me soon in my black leather thigh highs!!!! Not sure where they will be posted tho. Love ya! XXX:thumbsup:

Haa haa haa Your blast Andrea. I am waiting and if I sit on your lap you better be wearing a nice perfume LMAO

andreaboots
12-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Yeah girlfriend, I got some Shania Twain on and it's delicious too! Found it at CVS one day. Yep, I'll have the black patent thigh high boots on and the Shania Twain perfume on JUST for you! OH! Wow! I was checking out bobandangie on ebay and they have a cool pair of...you guessed it...leather like tight fitting thigh high boots with a five inch heel. Fantastic price and they look to die for!! Think I'm gonna bid on them tomorrow! We'll see if I win them!! Stay cool Jennyaz!! Love ya! :confused: Got Boots???? :D XXX:angel:

Kierci
12-08-2005, 12:35 AM
Your Killing me Andrea, We are going to have to get on an IM Messanger so I can show you the colloection of pictures I have from online shopping.

andreaboots
12-08-2005, 05:07 PM
Gotcha!!! Hey, are there any of us girls in here like the thigh high boot thing??? Or is it just us??? I was surfing the net and there are all kinds of delicious thigh high boots out there that are very reasonable and very fashionable!! Let's post some pics girls!!! It's that time of year, boot weather!!! Woo-Hoo!:D

andreaboots
12-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Ok, I gotta ask....who's got their thigh high boots on right now or today or for tomorrow??????? :eek: I have my black leather thigh highs on right now girls, care to join me???? You're most welcome dears! Ha haaaaa!:D

sarahsfiona GG
12-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Andrea,

I would LOVE to have some thigh-high boots, but I'm short and round. Tis to my everlasting irritation that large calves and thighs go with the territory. :mad: I bought a specific pair of patent leather boots from snaz75 at their suggestion that, unfortunately, didn't fit and look tacky, to boot. (Uh, sorry.:D ) I normally wear sneakers and am not used to wearing heels, but for Sarah, I'll try just about anything.

Sarah is 6'3" and has beautiful long, trim legs. (She thinks they're ugly. I'd kill for legs like that!!) She'd love to have some boots too, I think, but anything with much of a heel is going to put her through the ceiling.

Fiona

donnamatrix
12-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Yes, I too am a devoted lover of 'theboot', my lace up thigh high's would have to be my favourite for both the attention i get, and, the support for those long nights on your toes. I also have two pair of lace up patent knee highs-chunky and stilletto, one pair stretch pull on's, and even a pair of 16 hole Doc Martins which are great for Goth and extremely comfy(there my walk home in the morning boots!)

Kathi-Anne
12-13-2005, 11:06 AM
I have found a few places that have thigh-high boots. I found www.exotichighheels.com. www.dressed2play.com. They have all sizes up to 16. Pull-up, inner zipper, lace-up, PVC, leather, stiletto and chunky heel, heights up to 8".
I found these places to be very reasonable with pricing. I recently got a pair of black patent thigh-high boots, 5" with the stiletto heel. I just have to tiptoe in them. Once I put them on, i was sucked in. The feel is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Good.