PDA

View Full Version : what a wonderful experiene

GabbiSophia
12-13-2012, 09:36 PM
So I have had the best day really two but today was even better. I had a makeover done by trading faces here in central Florida. What a great Exp age showed me tons and roma about make up. I will never rem it all but still it was such a learning and exciting Exp. The day started off getting all cleaned up and the putting nails on. New trick is.to.use toe nail press ons on your fingers if you have big hands Like I do. So.nails done.and I decided to just do it so.I dressed in a sharp business style outfit with a jacket and stepped.out.into the world!! New wig.little lipstick and sunglasses to hide the lack of eye shadow. I walked to the truck for my appointment.

So needed bank ..drive through it was !!! Building confedence!! Next to eat something. Chick fil-a it is. I spoke in a soft voice ordered went through the.take out window got my food and got a have a great day!! So far the world hadnt stopped nor was I laughed at .on my way I decided to.get fuel. So.I stopped at local store and stood and pumped!! By now it was already natural off to appointment.

We sat and talked forever about make up colors dos and don'ts then she went.to work on me. Well she made me disappear and the new me come out!! Lots of pics later and 3 hrs flee by Omg thaw crazy!!! She was such a blast to.be around and she had my confedence up so high I had to go.out. so I drove a ways and went to lane.bryant. they are.having a sell so.I.picked up some bras and panties. I don't know if the girls made me by the end but the beginning the had no clue.

Such a great day. I hope that it works out. The end of the.day ended on a high note as I.hope I set up my.test therapy appointment!!

Hugs all and I recommend trading.faces if.your in central Florida. !!!

Steph

Ps pics to.come when I get to.my comp

tina 1103
12-14-2012, 05:22 AM
can't wait to see your pics steph.... so happy for you that your day turned out so wonderful

Beverley Sims
12-14-2012, 08:31 AM
A good makeover is really an eye opener.
Sometimes I don't recognize myself. :)

free2bejamie
12-14-2012, 10:41 AM
Hi Steph, Thanks for the info. I have been thinking of going to Trading faces for a while now and your review may help speed up that decision. I'm glad it was everything you had hoped. Can't wait to see the pics.

jamie

Angela Campbell
12-14-2012, 12:14 PM
I know some other "ladies" who went to see Josette and they all had a glorious experience too. I am glad you did! I want to go so bad but I have been so busy lately and with the holidays I really do not have the money at the moment but after the first of the year I plan to go see her. I am sure she can bring the lady out to the surface for me!

GabbiSophia
12-14-2012, 12:24 PM
She will do it for sure!! I can't wait to share photos but u need alone time at the house to dl all them!!