PDA

View Full Version : Another thread about dreams

Tracii G
12-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Here lately I have been having some vivid dreams about actually having a female body but my guy face,kind of disturbing really.
Not sure what it means to be honest.
I had one a few nights ago where I woke up one morning got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to take a leak (ha ha I know I never liked the word pee)
I instinctively sat down WTH? I never do that.
It was dark in the bathroom just a dim beam of a night light, I looked down and could see I had a female body.
I felt either side of my body and could feel a curve to my hips.I was in shock and felt to see if I had the upper parts and yes they were there.
I rush came over me so I felt my face and it felt normal beard stubble and all.
When I was done I stood up and turned the light on and looked into the mirror and it was like my face on a very shapely female body.
Then I woke up and had to run and check in the mirror alas no just the regular male me.
I have had more in the last few weeks but they deal more with people thinking I am female because I have the body shape with nice boobs.
My friends in the dream think I have taken pills to change my body but I say no I haven't.
Who knows what I will dream tonight.LOL They are coming so regular now I wonder why.

Kate Simmons
12-13-2012, 10:04 PM
Off hand, I would venture to say it's because you would like to have a female body but still identify as a male within.Many of us have or have had similar wishes Hon.:)

Tracii G
12-13-2012, 10:15 PM
I am a male I know that but I really don't act like one at least all my friends think I'm very girly.
I am going to do a web search and see if I can shed any light on this.
Not that it will be solid knowledge but worth a try.

MssHyde
12-14-2012, 04:08 PM
I have had many dreams I'm dressed as a woman lately. I didn't want to wake up.

LaraPeterson
12-14-2012, 09:50 PM
All you need is one of Andrea's pills and you'll be set. You're probably like Kate said, a confused man; you could be a TS that hasn't figured it out yet, or maybe you just need an antacid :o.

Either way, pleasant dreams.

STACY B
12-14-2012, 09:54 PM
Ahhhhhhh ,,,Ha --- My Voo-Doo-- Spell is Finally working on you !!! Serves you right ,,, That will teach you LADY DREAMER !!

Leah Lynn
12-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Just in case dreams do come true, there's always FFS. Anyway, we can dream...

Tracii G
12-14-2012, 10:36 PM
I did a search and my conclusion is it doesn't mean anything.
Maybe it was the peanut butter and hot dill pickle sandwich I had around 9:00pm.

franlee
12-14-2012, 10:52 PM
That sandwich would definitily be the cause for sitting when you got to the potty! You have to have a cast iron stomach to eat that.

Leah Lynn
12-14-2012, 11:27 PM
I did a search and my conclusion is it doesn't mean anything.
Maybe it was the peanut butter and hot dill pickle sandwich I had around 9:00pm.

Umm... In that dream... are you pregnant????

Shari
12-15-2012, 06:03 AM
Dreams can be so cool and we love to pick them apart and try to analyze them. The "meanings" we hope to find through them can even become obsessive. The subconscious is just that. Nobody can really figure it out.
When you sleep, your brain is running at half speed or less, sorta like a V8 engine missing on several cylinders. It all pretty much means nothing.
Don't lose any sleep over it. :)

STACY B
12-15-2012, 06:57 AM
Umm... In that dream... are you pregnant????

Pregnant ?? She better not be !! I'm Filing for a DIVORCE if you are !!! LOL

Angela Campbell
12-15-2012, 08:45 AM
Dreams can be so cool and we love to pick them apart and try to analyze them. The "meanings" we hope to find through them can even become obsessive. The subconscious is just that. Nobody can really figure it out.
When you sleep, your brain is running at half speed or less, sorta like a V8 engine missing on several cylinders. It all pretty much means nothing.
Don't lose any sleep over it. :)

Don't lose any sleep? I would start going to bed earlier! And eat those peanut butter and pickle sandwiches every day....( I love them too)

Lucy Long Legs
12-15-2012, 10:51 AM
I have had many dreams I'm dressed as a woman lately. I didn't want to wake up.

Me too. The trouble is that, although I love dressing, I hate the feeling in the dream. It's usually that I'm a long way from home with only girl clothes on. I panic because I don't know how to behave.

Kaz
12-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Hi Tracii, I am increasingly having dreams where I am in a female body, but my face is always the Kaz face you see in my pics. It is like I have become Kaz the reality, and the feelings are quite intense and feel real. No peanut butter and dill pickle though!

CDDanielle
12-15-2012, 11:42 AM
I get dreams where I am female-bodied or dressed more regularly as I've got older.

Given the regularity where I can do anything IRL, it's kinda frustrating having them.

Tracii G
12-15-2012, 11:43 AM
I have wide a varied dreams but the female body dreams are becoming more frequent.
I like them in a way just going to let them flow from here on out.