PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy question: your dream girl- would you choose to be WITH her or BE her?

Abbygirl
12-13-2012, 10:27 PM
So if I see a really attractive woman, it usually pops into my mind, "Oh man, I would love to be with her for a night" (sexually). But, it doesn't take long before the alternative pops into my mind, "Oh man, I would love to BE her for a night!".

When I stop to think about it, it doesn't take long to realize that I would rather experience BEING her for a night than being WITH her for a night as a dude. I don't how how you all feel but surely at least some of you feel the same way.

But what if we skew things a bit- lets say you could be with your dream girl for a night, or you could BE her for say, 10 seconds. Now which would you choose? For me the decision just became wayy more difficult.

I guess this is kind of a silly thing to raise discussion about since it is all totally fantasy, but it seems fun to bring it up.

So- you can choose to be with your dream girl as a man for one night and do whatever you like, or you can choose to BE her, but for a very short time. What period of time would it take to make you choose BEING her vs. being WITH her? BEing her for 5 seconds? 30 seconds? 10 minutes???

AlyssaS
12-13-2012, 10:37 PM
I really have little interest in actually BEING female, I just like to dress like one. I'm also very happily married ... assuming this was in my single days, be with her would be the easy answer.

Deedee Skyblue
12-13-2012, 10:47 PM
I might choose to be an occasional girl, if it were possible, but I like being male. My first thought these days when I see an attractive woman is to check out what she is wearing, while wishing I was thin enough to wear something like that... but I never want to actually be her. And always lurking in the back of my mind is the question - what would it be like to be with her for a night, or a fling. I'm also happily married, so those lurking questions will remain in the back of my mind.

Deedee

Erica Marie
12-13-2012, 10:47 PM
This is a tough one. It could go either way depending on the female. If had to chose a female to be I would choose Kate Middleton. As far as time I would say forever. Not because of her fame but she is so pretty and I totally love her style.

docrobbysherry
12-14-2012, 12:16 AM
I guess I don't get being a woman for "10 seconds or 10 minutes", Abby. What's the point of that?

If I was suddenly turned into a hot female, I doubt I'd leave my bedroom for 24 hours+!

nvlady
12-14-2012, 12:23 AM
I would have to choose two dream girls, so I could be one and be with the other one.

Silmaril
12-14-2012, 12:52 AM
I *totally* get that struggle: be with her vs be her. That happens to me all the time when I see a woman who fascinates me on some level. Just from the answers you already have here, it's clear to me that the question you seemed to initially be forming is "controversial" enough: Be With, or Be? Like you, I would choose to *be* her. The time limit is tricky though. My thinking is this: there is an amount of time so short that getting to be her would be pointless. I would want enough time to go out as her and experience life as her. And having experienced that, I'm not sure I could bear to go back ...which might only become more difficult the longer I got to be her. I don't know; interesting idea.

Heelsnlegs
12-14-2012, 01:04 AM
Be her :) no question.

Tiffini Marie
12-14-2012, 01:12 AM
Without a doubt, I would want to be her. I often dream about getting to experience life as a gg. :battingeyelashes::D

becky77
12-14-2012, 03:33 AM
Ha ha, I go from wow look at her she is so hot, to I want to look like that why couldn't it have been me, to I hate her!!!
Really depends on my frame of mind but I think naturally for a transgendered person I would want to be her.

moniqueCD21
12-14-2012, 03:39 AM
I've always thought this way too! Its such a hard choice! Putting the time limit would make me choose to be with her. If there was no time limit I would totally choose to be her. And I agree with Silmaril, I would like to experience life AS her.

SatinSarah
12-14-2012, 04:04 AM
It is a really good question as I go through the same thought process. As a heterosexual male I see attractive women as just that. I am happily married so I would never want to be with another woman but you can't help noticing attractive people. But then my thoughts quickly turn to what they are wearing and how much I would like to look as hit as them. Especially this time of year in party dresses. I have the same dilemma with my wife. She is very attractive and slim. I love her to bits but she knows I also then get jealous about how good she looks and I would take 20% of her looks And figure to make me happy for the night! We are all wired differently so being caught between these two thoughts / tensions can be frustrating

Cheryl T
12-14-2012, 05:39 AM
I married my dream girl and I am not sure I could live with me...LOL, so I think I'd prefer to be someone else.

Kate Simmons
12-14-2012, 06:31 AM
For myself part of the equation would have to include if I wanted to be her and also wanted to fulfill the part of a woman and be with my man. That would be a "given" to me.I can't just sit around being a fashion plate. If I'm going to be a woman I want to go all the way.:battingeyelashes::)

Jana
12-14-2012, 06:39 AM
Ha ha, I go from wow look at her she is so hot, to I want to look like that why couldn't it have been me, to I hate her!!!

LOL!!!! I could not have put it better myself, thanks Becky!

Kaz
12-14-2012, 06:50 AM
Hi Abby, I want to BE her... no question!

Rogina B
12-14-2012, 07:27 AM
Of course most of us want to be her..the power of the pussycat ... However,to burst some bubbles,we come into this mindset about the fantasy of being female from such a different place than the person actually living it. In reality,even the most gifted and glamorous females have had their ups and downs and struggles that we,as men,have escaped..Body image,social challenges,etc, we have escaped all that or are way past it. Being hot today,but not wanted tomorrow is a real fear of some of the women that we "wish we could be her". Careful what you wish for! Of course the fun part is fun! lol

Lacey New
12-14-2012, 07:31 AM
I would be her but I would be a lesbian

Lady Catherine
12-14-2012, 07:35 AM
For me, it would be "with her " . Though I wouldn't mind experiencing life as a woman, the guy in me needs to satisfy guy "things".

Ceri Anne
12-14-2012, 07:39 AM
I would have to say, be with her......and her to want to be with me......dressed. I would like to experience what it is to fully be a woman, but more than a night. But i also enjoy my manly things. I wouldn't say I see a woman and want to be her, but I understand the thought, I like me, and if anything, would wish I could pull off her look better.

Beverley Sims
12-14-2012, 08:04 AM
I would rather be her, but if I was I would probably be in sooooo! much trouble.

Ms. Laura
12-14-2012, 08:48 AM
Oh, definitely BE HER! (temporarily only) 10 seconds wouldn't be worth it. Just long enough to go shopping. ..or long enough to fly to Paris and go shopping :)

I saw a girl at a banquet I attended with my wife. She must have been close to 6ft, willowy, young, lustrous black hair, wearing a sequined cocktail gown, the sheerest black hose and patent pumps. And to quote Becky, I hated her. (not really, just extremely jealous)

And isn't it funny, they are always with the richest people in the room? Funny how that works.

ruthie801
12-14-2012, 08:51 AM
As you can see by my avatar my dream woman is Helen Mirren I would die to be her for 10 mins.

GabbiSophia
12-14-2012, 09:13 AM
I admire her beauty first then what she is wearing and then wonder if I could look that good in it. Then jealousy that I can't so then I wish I could look SS good as she does. So I guess I would say I would want to be her but there is always the side that would like to be with her just because you always desire what you can't have.

Steph

monalisa
12-14-2012, 11:13 AM
I would want to be her and to experience everything a girl can.

Angela Campbell
12-14-2012, 12:09 PM
I would have to say be with her.....If I could be a woman I would rather be myself. Can I do both?

Sometimes Steffi
12-14-2012, 12:55 PM

Ah, "To be her, or to be with her" to misquote Shakespeare

I'm more into the clothes than being in her body, so these would be my choices in decending order:

1. To get into her pants, by being with her
2. To get into her pants (and the rest of her clothes), by wearing them (in an appropriate size)
3. To get into her pants by being her

Jocelyn Quivers
12-14-2012, 02:14 PM
I would be her, and not much point in going back to male mode after such an experience. The only downside would be learning how difficult the maintenance and upkeep would be, ie. gyno appointments, having to stay abreast of all current fashion trends, a more restricted diet, skin care, beauty salon appointments, actually caring about split ends, that time of the month, keeping up appearance when going out to Wal-Mart at 200 in the morning etc. Oh and trying to convince the wife of the plus side in all of this.

Lorileah
12-14-2012, 03:36 PM
you could BE her for say, 10 seconds. .....BEing her for 5 seconds? 30 seconds? 10 minutes???

why bother? That would be like looking at your Powerball ticket and thinking you had all the numbers, only to read it again and realize you didn't have any.

julia marie
12-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Fun question. I look at women both ways. As far as being her for even a night that could be fun. Of course, if she's walking with her boyfriend or husband that could change the equation, considering that he wants to be WITH her too.

mbmeen12
12-14-2012, 04:09 PM
I like to be her, then return back to me, as a man because reality sets in. Listening and after seeing my GG deal with monthly woman issues etc. Can you say Cinderella syndrome????:)

Stephanie47
12-14-2012, 04:50 PM
Sometimes a person asks a 'trick' question. If you weren't a man, what would you want to be? I suppose too many people say they'd be a dog, cat, some sort of animal. I've always said, if I was a man, I would want to be a woman.

To the question at hand. When I am in male attire/mode, I always think I'd love to be her lover. When en femme, I usually think I'd love to be her and have some guy or good looking woman having me.

Rosabella
12-14-2012, 07:29 PM
I love the question. I'm with mbmeen12 above. I'd love the experience for awhile of being her. But I'd want to be back to the male me. Then be with her with me dressed as female and her to enjoy this.

MssHyde
12-14-2012, 07:42 PM
I'd want to be her, with me inside, my memories, my desires, my soul, it would be a dream come true!

christinac
12-14-2012, 09:36 PM
Be her!! Especially if she was attached to someone who is rich and generous and loves to spoil.:daydreaming:

prene
12-14-2012, 09:43 PM
For me "BE HER".

When I want that date.
I want to be with a her ... Later when I am out with her(that girl) my thoughts have always turn ... "I want to BE HER".
Confusing and it has hurt a few of my relationships.

Abbygirl
12-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Very interesting responses! I was a little bit surprised how many of us didn't want to entertain BEing her even on a temporary basis.

I notice no one actually mentioned a time amount- the real question I tried to pose was be WITH her or BE her, but BE her for only a very short time.

Would you still choose BE her if you could only BE her for say, 5 seconds? (I know, that's ridiculously short, right!?!) So if you'd rather be WITH her for a night than BE her for only 5 seconds, then what amount of time would you require to choose BEing her? (More accurately, what is the shortest time you would require)

For me the decision is tough at around 5 minutes. I think 5 minutes, although very short, is still enough time to take a short test drive as a female. I like my life as a man, but I will always yearn to know what it feels like for a girl (to quote Madonna).

Slipstream
12-15-2012, 12:18 AM
I would have have to assume that would be the only chance in my lifetime to experience actually being a woman. No doubt I would take it. Thirty seconds would do it for me. My wife was pretty hot in our younger days and while maybe not being my "Dream Girl" it was close enough to already having that experience.

Aloha Jayne
12-15-2012, 12:20 AM

Granny Clampitt

NoraTV
12-15-2012, 12:20 AM
Be...but am realistic enough to be happy to be her best friend.

Robyn2006
12-15-2012, 02:00 AM
I'd be her in a heartbeat, rarely think of anything else. Next question?

sometimes_miss
12-15-2012, 02:45 AM
This one's difficult because I really don't know. My fantasy girl would understand me, accept me for all I am, even though I'm not the kind of man most women want. As such, she'd be able to embrace my differences and love me anyway, even encourage me to 'be the girl' when I felt the need, because she would know how much I loved her. The fantasy 'me', is a completely different person, it's basically me as a normal sort of 14 year old girl, embarking on the life that I thought I was supposed to have. Women have chastised me, of course telling me all the stories about how hard a girl's life is so why in the world would I want to do that, but it's not a want, it's a 'was supposed to be' thing, and going through life feeling like something's wrong with me has been difficult indeed.

Writing this, after coming home from a night out where I came home alone once again, has started the tears, facing what I try to ignore about my life. So I can't write any more right now.

Bobbielikes
12-15-2012, 06:28 AM
I would be her. I could have a lot of fun if I looked like Scarlet johansen. And I would!

AnneB1nderful
12-15-2012, 08:22 PM
Without a hesitation, I would want to be her. But, I would want it to be as long as possible.

Sophia Frances
12-16-2012, 02:08 AM
Be her. without question

Sammi SnowOwl
12-16-2012, 03:35 AM
I would like to be inside along with her first, to learn...then take this step. and she would let me do it too, if she could. Of course, she will want to borrow my male body as well ^_^;

I'd want to be her, with me inside, my memories, my desires, my soul, it would be a dream come true!

Tracie
12-16-2012, 06:25 AM
I would rather try being her because that's a big part of the fun. Just being her wouldn't be any fun unless there was a process to get to that point. To be realistic I could never get as small as my dream girl. They just don't make male bodies to fit into to her tight pants, *snicker*

PrettyFlowingGown
12-16-2012, 05:28 PM
Be her. no question. i went to a bridal fashion show yesterday, and the women were gorgous, but the gorgous gowns were even more gorgous. I envied them so much, and would've loved to have been one of them modeling the beautiful gowns.

Frédérique
12-17-2012, 08:00 AM
So- you can choose to be with your dream girl as a man for one night and do whatever you like, or you can choose to BE her, but for a very short time. What period of time would it take to make you choose BEING her vs. being WITH her? BEing her for 5 seconds? 30 seconds? 10 minutes???

Since I posted in the spin-off thread, I feel I must post here as well. Decent topics are at a premium these days, it seems…:eek:

I can honestly say that I don’t have a “dream girl.” I’ve seen (and met) some beautiful women in my day, but I would not wish to actually BE one of them for five seconds, let alone ten minutes or an entire day (or beyond). As for being WITH her, I don’t imagine that she would welcome such an altruistic incursion into her life – I would expect to hear her say, “Who are YOU,” even in a fantasy setting, and show me the door. If I’m crossdressing, and I am, it must have something to do with rejection back in my formative days, n’est ce pas? As a result, I observe from a distance, and also touch from a distance, re-creating a female creature from disparate parts – my own CD presentation reflects this, and SHE is comfortable with my presence. MtF crossdressing is a lot like re-doing reality in one’s own appreciation of image. It’s fun being a facsimile of the dream girl who wouldn’t give you the time of day, let alone allow you to actually be with her…

JennaGirl
12-17-2012, 08:36 AM
Of the two choices I would say to be her. If really given a choice I would like to be LIKE her. I would love to have her real curves and real breasts, to be able to wear women's clothing anytime.

GroovyChristy
01-27-2013, 12:10 AM
I never really think about a "dream girl," but I would want such a girl to have different psychological characteristics than me. A relationship in which the two of us complete and balance each other. So, I would want to be WITH her. As her lesbian partner.

Jenara
01-27-2013, 12:41 AM
I'd love to transform into my dream woman for a while. Nothing permanent, just in my fantasties.

SarahMarie42
01-27-2013, 12:47 AM
Tough question. Can I be with her as a girl? ;P If so, I'd choose to be with her, because, if I were her, I would simultaneously wish to be with her at the same time. :|

Jamie001
01-27-2013, 12:56 AM
I would choose to be her.

Girl
01-27-2013, 02:49 AM
I would want to be her and to experience everything a girl can.

This goes for me too! I would want to be her permanently! :)

andrea lace
01-27-2013, 03:45 AM
I have always wondered what it would be like to be a GG. Not to the extent that I would like to transition but if I could change for 1 night then I would! just curious I guess.But we all know what curiosity did it killed the cat, fantasy is one thing reality is another.

cassexy
01-27-2013, 04:53 AM
if i werent a man, i definitely wanted to be a woman. even now, as i crossdress i think i am a woman, so i am making the most of my sexuality

Kari B
01-27-2013, 04:57 AM
Easy answer, I'd want to be her.

:D

danielletorresani
01-27-2013, 05:25 AM
I'd love to do both! However, if I HAD to choose...I'd probably rather BE her, just because I've been with hot women...when else would you get to experience BEING a woman?

That woman I'd want to BE, by the way? It would either be Jenna Louise Coleman, Taylor Vixen, Katy Perry or Claire Sinclair. Perfect scenario, I'd want to BE any of those women and BE WITH any of the remainders! Or all of them!

Deedee Skyblue
01-27-2013, 05:47 AM
I choose... Door Number 3... own her wardrobe! I wouldn't want to be Vanna, wouldn't want to be with Vanna (now that I'm married, when I was single, it was different...), but I would love to own a wardrobe with the kinds of things she gets to wear. I know she doesn't own them - but I want to!!!!!

Deedee

Billie1
01-27-2013, 06:36 AM
Since the question is total fantasy, the answer is a no-brainer . . . I would, of course, want to BE her. That, however, requires some clarification: The way I"m percieving the scenerio is that I'm walking down the street, and I see, say, Tia Leoni, and suddenly a bolt from above comes down, and POOF!, I'm an attractive female, not transitioning from a male. I would magically have mindset, experiences and social conditioning of a GG. The downside would be, however, as Beverly put it:

I would rather be her, but if I was I would probably be in sooooo! much trouble.
:D

Sometimes Steffi
01-27-2013, 09:24 AM
I was thinking like a "Freaky Friday" or "Switch" movie but you may not get switched back.

As long as I knew I could switch back when I wanted to, I'd love to switch at least for a while.

Otherwise, I'd rather be with her.

Jenni Yumiko
01-27-2013, 09:29 AM
Mila Jovovich - Be with her... plus she can save me when Umbrella Corp takes over the world.

anastasiafantasia
01-27-2013, 09:47 AM
Easy answer; maybe:p.I would want to be her if i had a choice since personally i'm not attracted to women sexually.

However, being a woman with a woman's psyche and hormones sounds tough especially considering she's a hot, dream girl (even though it is just fantasy realm).Sometimes i think the reality of being a very hot woman especially a young woman might not always be as easy and fabulous as i might imagine in my fantasies:(.

I recently saw a program reviewing the lives of the Miss UK winners of a few decades back and well i sometimes think that women who are physically attracitve but don't look like supermodels have happier lives.

Amanda M
01-27-2013, 10:57 AM
Billie- I'm with you.I am never going to be a woman, but I do - I think - to a certain extent - have at least some of the compassion and empathy that genetic women share, and by doing so, make the world a better place in which to live.

My wife and I were discussing this this afternoon, and I said to her that I find the stereo typical alpha male abhorrent. I believe that humanity needs macho males just as much as it needs girly girls. However, for me, the extremes in either direction are abhorrent. Can I go do my nails now? Bloody keyboards!

amylibertarian
01-27-2013, 11:28 AM
If I could be her for a day, that would be a much more unique experience than being with her. Not to mention something that I have thought about since I was a child.

Giselle(Oshawa)
01-27-2013, 11:48 AM
my dream girl would be and is my wife, i would also like to be my wife but she deserves better than me.
so i would be someone like diane keaton or condeleeza rice.

NicoleScott
01-27-2013, 05:14 PM
I've been kicking this idea around since I was a young teen. I loved to look at catalogs of women's things (with models) , and when I got a new one, I would ask myself to pick one to be, and one to have. I both cases, it's all fantasy because 1) it's based only on appearance, and 2) it ain't gonna happen anyway. I still do this - it's a fun exercise.

genevie
02-15-2013, 11:46 AM
This is funny. I've been thinking of starting just this topic. And here it is. I always think of being her. This happens alot. But then you make me come back and there would be such sadness. Can I be her any time I want?

Maria S
02-15-2013, 12:05 PM
Well I'm already with my dream girl, my wife.

My 2nd best dream girl I would rather be her for as long as possible provide it did not mess up being with my no 1 dream girl.

When I am out and about and I see an ordinary woman probably about the same age as me or a bit younger I would like to be them perhaps for a day or two. Bit like Quantum Leap

Maria

katlee
02-15-2013, 12:42 PM
Considering this is merely fantasy, I would want to be my dream TS girl with my GF. However, this would only be in a bedroom situation.

FoxxxyBri
02-15-2013, 12:46 PM
I dont actually want to BE a female. I'd just want to be WITH her.

My dream GG is Megan Good...

My dream TG is Miriani Ribero (I cant spell her name to save my life but yeah...she's a TG pornstar)

Wildaboutheels
02-15-2013, 01:25 PM
Um, something you failed to mention is that FEmales in general have a much harder time geting to "the promised land" than men. I have to wonder how many who said that they would want to be FEmale, [for whatever length of time] consider that fact?

And as far as "being with a woman" - ANY woman - for a night simply based on attraction and nothing else? It simply ain't gonna happen for me. I need more than that.