PDA

View Full Version : I'd really like to get into your pants!

Marleena
12-14-2012, 11:31 AM
No, no not like that! Sheesh!

This is about things you think but don't say.:) If you have an SO your size it would be okay to ask though.

This about things you'd like to ask, like "hey where did you get your nails done?" or "where did you get that top"?

I did ask my wife's daughter where she got her high heels last Christmas and how much? I said they were hot. She's seen me dolled up on Halloween though so she knows I'm different.lol..

How about you do you ask or just really want to at times?

Karren H
12-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Funny.... I have never asked that specific question! lol. mainly because i hate pants.... and I use to choose my girlfriends buy what size they wore... :D

Marleena
12-14-2012, 11:47 AM
Funny.... I have never asked that specific question! lol. mainly because i hate pants.... and I use to choose my girlfriends buy what size they wore... :D

You did that too, choose GF's by size?lol.

As far as asking to get into their pants they either say yes or slap you.:D

cdtraveler
12-14-2012, 11:55 AM
Yes yes have always wanted to ask those questions heck just fun talking about women's fashions but.... Have always hidden those things. Of course now that I'm out to my SO just waiting on her to hopefully. Someday be okay with having fun no harm conversations like that. Until then have all of you!

GabbiSophia
12-14-2012, 12:03 PM
Hahahahahhaha I would live to ask sometimes but the line " hey I am not hitting on your or anything but those shoes are to die for where did you get them??" Might not go over the greatest lol. I will admit I have thought about it though.

Steph

Angela Campbell
12-14-2012, 12:06 PM
I asked a girl that one time....if I could get into her pants...she told me ...no way! One A****** in there is enough!

Yes I do ask GG's where they get their clothes or shoes at times. If I like what they wear I will ask. Never asked about makeup though that might be a little obvious.

mikiSJ
12-14-2012, 12:08 PM
I bought my wife the most beautiful Size 10 lambskin leather pants about 25 years ago. They still look like new.

They fit her nicely (very nicely, thank you) when I gave them to her, and I could just barely get them on.

Today, if I asked if I could borrow those pants she would kick me out of the house - not because I wanted to wear her clothes, but because she can no longer wear those pants, much less me.

Beverley Sims
12-14-2012, 12:17 PM
I used that line as a suggestive joke once.
I was lucky I got into her pants, bra and blouse and her girlfriends wig and makeup.
The three of us went out on the town then to meet the rest of the girls. :)

kimdl93
12-14-2012, 12:30 PM
I usually know where where my wife shops...and my daughter is so tiny and young that our styles shall never match.

Sometimes Steffi
12-14-2012, 12:42 PM
I often comment on what I see that I like, sometimes indirectly, like I'm amazed that you can walk in those shoes.

I usually get a thank you. Sometimes a quick twirl around in the skirt. And once I got the name of her perfume (Hanae Mori).

I don't usually do it at work however. I work with a bunch of engineers and comp sci types and they're not much into how they dress. The GGs, I mean. Also, I fear running afoul of the sexual harassment rules. I do ask in or waiting for the elevator, because if they're wearing something cute, they probably don't work for my company.

I'll also ask when I'm out, like in doctor's offices, etc. I even asked my psych where she got her pink pumps (TJ Maxx). I went there and found them, but not in a size 11.

There was this one woman at an XMas party who was wearing a really hot red dress. I was going to tell her how hot I thought it was, but she never left her husband's side. Discretion is the better part of valor

UNDERDRESSER
12-14-2012, 01:12 PM
MY first pair of proper cycle shorts were given to me by a female co-worker / friend. They were a spare pair that she had won. This was back when female specific ones were kinda rare, so i think it was a mens anyway.

For a moment, the temptation to say "I didn't think it would be this easy to get in your pants" was almost irresistible.

She was so innocent, I don't think she would have undestood. :)

Kate Simmons
12-14-2012, 01:16 PM
Oh, I ask a lot :heehee:. Nothing bashful about me Hon. ;):battingeyelashes::)

Cheryl T
12-14-2012, 01:39 PM
My wife and I aren't the same size in pants, but we do share tops and bras.
I just ask her if I can borrow a specific top or she'll ask me....

linda allen
12-14-2012, 02:04 PM
........This about things you'd like to ask, like "hey where did you get your nails done?" or "where did you get that top"?

Well, I know where my wife gets her nails done because we just got ours done there a few minutes ago. Of course, she got red with airbrush decorations, I only got clear polish, but we were there together and it was fun.

As far as the top, same thing, we shop together. One for you, one for me. Actually it's usually two for her, one for me, but it doesn't really matter, we're doing it together and having fun.

Barbara Ella
12-14-2012, 02:29 PM
While the wife did give me a lot of her old outfits, so I am officially up her skirt a lot of the time, she does not wish to discuss it, so there is nothing to be done there for a very long time, i fear.

Barbara

~Joanne~
12-14-2012, 02:58 PM
I always "want" to ask but seldom do. never seems a proper way to talk about fashion, nails, and such without giving away tells.

Danielle_cder
12-14-2012, 03:04 PM
dang it, u got me that was good Marleena. I wish i could fit in my wife's stuff but she is much smaller than me... oh well

Leslie Langford
12-14-2012, 03:50 PM
No, no not like that! Sheesh!

This is about things you think but don't say.:) If you have an SO your size it would be okay to ask though.

This about things you'd like to ask, like "hey where did you get your nails done?" or "where did you get that top"?

I did ask my wife's daughter where she got her high heels last Christmas and how much? I said they were hot. She's seen me dolled up on Halloween though so she knows I'm different.lol..

How about you do you ask or just really want to at times?

Yes, but most importantly - did she tell you, and did she offer to go shoe shopping with you the next time? Inquiring minds want to know...;) :heehee: :tongueout

AngieStone
12-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Just today at the mall I was sitting watching everyone and on several occasions I thought to myself, just go up and ask her where she got that outfit. One was a mid 40s woman that had on a real nice outfit, black slacks with a cute top and a really nice sweater over the whole outfit. Her necklace and rings matches perfectly, but I could not do it.

Angiestone

JenniferUK
12-14-2012, 04:38 PM
my SO got home from work today and said "i'm not wearing these tights again, the legs are too long" i looked and they were mine lol

Stephanie47
12-14-2012, 04:57 PM
My wife and I can wear the same dress size, which is OK for me since I am a man. She would not like the idea at all, if I were to suggest we share dresses. I prefer an empire waist or wrap or sheath dress which fits my frame. The only thing different if my wife were to wear my dresses, would be where the hemline hit. I always am appreciative of the eBay sellers who indicate the length of the dress from shoulder to hem. A dress made for the average woman, if it is short, would not be appropriate for my age and height.

Pants? Forget it, women of the 1950's and 1960's don't wear them. It was not socially acceptable or against the law.

Marlana
12-14-2012, 05:57 PM
Karen, I never thought of that. Choosing a girlfriend by her size. Thought I was "all that" then. For the longest time, my wife was bigger than me, and I didn't mind it at all, I like my girls to be fun. Now, she's smaller than me and it sucks. Now, if I wear her thing's, I'll stretch them out and she'll know I been "sampling" the merchandise. Booooo!

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-15-2012, 01:38 PM
I wish that I had a dollar for everytime I asked a woman, "where did you get those...." I would have at least 50.00 by now, LOL!

Marleena
12-15-2012, 01:39 PM
Yes, but most importantly - did she tell you, and did she offer to go shoe shopping with you the next time? Inquiring minds want to know...;) :heehee: :tongueout

Yes, she told me where she got the shoes and the price. She wouldn't have any problem going shopping with me either if I asked.:)

Frédérique
12-15-2012, 07:32 PM
I did ask my wife's daughter where she got her high heels last Christmas and how much? I said they were hot. She's seen me dolled up on Halloween though so she knows I'm different.lol…

So she’s not YOUR daughter? I'm learning more and more about you every day, Marleena. Lucky girl – she has a very interesting stepfather (I mean stepmother)! It can get very confusing out there, can’t it?
:heehee:

I feel like saying, "I'd really like to get into your PURSE," but that doesn't sound right, does it?

Marleena
12-15-2012, 07:58 PM
So she’s not YOUR daughter? I'm learning more and more about you every day, Marleena. Lucky girl – she has a very interesting stepfather (I mean stepmother)! It can get very confusing out there, can’t it?
:heehee:

I feel like saying, "I'd really like to get into your PURSE," but that doesn't sound right, does it?

I'm not sure about the interesting part, but yes it gets confusing.

You can get into my purse anytime, it's quite empty.:)

LadyPilot
12-15-2012, 08:55 PM
I wish that I had a dollar for everytime I asked a woman, "where did you get those...." I would have at least 50.00 by now, LOL!
Me too, I love being bold enough to ask such questions whether in guy or gal mode. LP

docrobbysherry
12-15-2012, 09:21 PM
My daughter and I have very different taste in clothes. Every once in awhile I ask where she got something that looks stylish. Just out of curiosity, really.

I like her taste in heels. But, since most stores don't carry 10 1/2 and 11's, it's pointless asking where she bought hers!

Krististeph
12-15-2012, 10:46 PM
Yep, I still remember over 30 years ago a friend of mine in HS told me he'd love to get into the pants of one of our classmates (Karen)... i agreed. but certainly for different reasons... Karen had these slim jeans with little zippers at the ankles. So 80's. But then, it was the 80's.

No wonder my GPA sucked in HS- too distracted. :-)

lingerieLiz
12-15-2012, 11:14 PM
I have had the pleasure over the years shopping with a lot of women. Even out of town trips to other cities. I don't have a problem comparing finds and expressing interest in what they have purchased. In the past I've told women that I liked their outfit, and where did you find it?

Had one that went absolutely carzy over one top I was wearing and demanded where I found it. It was from a women's store where she shoped also. She said she wanted to trade. I didn't.

Ceri Anne
12-15-2012, 11:47 PM
I was a Pennys last night shopping with my wife. She found a nice night gown on clearnace for $10. The sales clerk was ringing it up and commenting and I piped in.....do you think it will look good on me? We all laughed

Launa
12-16-2012, 12:08 AM

This would have been great if my ex girlfriends and I were both around a size 14 - 16 but unfortunatley for the longest time I used to weigh in at 245 lbs.
There were no cute girls that were ever my size.

Sarah V
01-06-2013, 11:06 AM
@Ms. Ceri Anne - If she only knew.

Richelle423
01-06-2013, 03:24 PM
It reminds me of at work when we are checking out a beautiful GG. Then I say.." I wish I could get into "those" pants but the're not my size they won't be able to fit me!! You should see the look I'm given.LOL.... pricelesss. If they only knew.......... haha:heehee:

DanaR
01-06-2013, 04:18 PM
I ask, but it depends on the situation. I was at a restaurant and told the server she had a pretty dress, and then asked her where to bought it. At the hair salon and mentioned to someone that they had a cute top or whatever and asked where they purchased it. I think that there are places that it would be alright, not just walking up to a stranger and asking.