PDA

View Full Version : Dares

LelaK
12-14-2012, 02:04 PM
What would you like to see a CD wearing?

I ask, because I had an idea lately to ask if someone would like to wear a costume something like my avatar with roller skates, kind of like a Sonic waitress. I'd like to see a photo of a CD rollerskating around at a drive-in wearing something like that.

Can anyone take the dare? I'd settle for a photo of you doing it in your driveway or indoors.

What dares would you like to make? It doesn't have to be a dare to wear....

Angela Campbell
12-14-2012, 02:09 PM
What would you like to see a CD wearing?

I ask, because I had an idea lately to ask if someone would like to wear a costume something like my avatar with roller skates, kind of like a Sonic waitress. I'd like to see a photo of a CD rollerskating around at a drive-in wearing something like that.

Can anyone take the dare? I'd settle for a photo of you doing it in your driveway or indoors.

What dares would you like to make? It doesn't have to be a dare to wear....

Believe me you do not want to see a pic of me wearing something like that.....or falling down wearing the skates...

Beverley Sims
12-14-2012, 02:11 PM
You could dare me to wear a bikini at the beach these days.....
I would probably be arrested. :)

Karren H
12-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Too bad all I have are hockey roller skates! lol

kimdl93
12-14-2012, 03:16 PM
I learned not to take dares when I was 10 years old.

MssHyde
12-14-2012, 03:28 PM
I haven't been on roller skates since 1970, I'd be afraid of falling down, I used to skate backwards or forwards.
couple skating most of the time.

if I had the skates and outfit I'd do it.

LelaK
12-14-2012, 04:20 PM
if I had the skates and outfit I'd do it.
Miss Hyde, what if we help you find the skates and the outfit?

Jana
12-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Here ya go: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?186353-Waitress

She's just missing the skates.

LelaK
12-14-2012, 08:39 PM
Here ya go: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...86353-Waitress
She's just missing the skates.
Nice.

The closest I found online to a CD on skates so far is this old restaurant review - just a description, no photo.

February 23, 2008 12:1AM
Supperclub
This restaurant is (temporarily) closed.
Eclectic / Int'l | SoMa

657 Harrison St.bet. 2nd & 3rd Sts.
San Francisco, CA 94107

415-348-0900

How can you beat strangely-lit modern-loft dining on a pristine, pillow-tossed sofa, with a glass of champagne in your hand being served by a hot transvestite on roller skates, and serenaded by an ostrich-feather-embellished opera singer in a patent leather corset, while a half-naked contortionist hangs by her knees from a trapeze overhead? HOW, I ask? Food is very creative, not always amazing, always worth it though.

Rogina B
12-14-2012, 11:11 PM
Pick me! Me..Me!!! I will gladly do it...I am a roller dyke and can be a roller queen....Both my wife and daughter say I should get a job as a roller girl at Sonics,DQ,etc...

NoraTV
12-15-2012, 12:14 AM
I love roller skating. I spend most of my time while roller skating sitting down...on the rink. Very relaxing and also an excellent way to learn humility.

Lady Catherine
12-15-2012, 12:46 AM
I'd do it. Instead of the Ice Cupades it would be the roller blade cupades.

Cheryl T
12-15-2012, 05:41 AM
I could do that maybe on ice skates, but never on roller skates without breaking both ankles....

noeleena
12-15-2012, 06:49 AM
Hi,

Dont think id qualfy the skirt is about a size 12, im a 16 , i would not look quite right dont have the face for it,or a head of hair, & cant load pics on here, Ice skate are good,

I do wear my garb, my wench outfit, its Renaissance or Lady of the Castle or misstriss outfit, i dont need a dare to wear them, or my other garb = clothes, & in public,

...noeleena...

Paula DAngelo
12-15-2012, 07:30 AM
If I had the outfit I'd be happy to do it for you. I would love to be on skates in an outfit like that. :)

Princess Chantal
12-15-2012, 09:29 AM
Well I do have an old A&W waitress outfit and there is an annual rollerskate event during the Gay Pride week..... but that would be in June

Jennifer in CO
12-15-2012, 10:27 AM
I have seen it - about 10 years ago in downtown Denver. Guy (obviously a guy) wearing a teal skating costume (very similar to your avatar) and skating around the streets (sidewalks) just east of the Capital building. I watched for a minute then started watching the people watching him. Amazing the number of people that just glanced and kept going.

Jenn

LelaK
12-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Well, good for our volunteers! Whoever takes the dare first, will you post your pics for us and post a notice here? Do you want encouragement? How about a contest? With an extra prize? Hmm? (By extra prize, I mean another one besides the first one, which would be simply the fun of it.)