PDA

View Full Version : breasts

gina_edwards
12-14-2012, 02:37 PM
hi everyone i have been on estrogen for about a year now my breasts started getting some growth and became very sensitive about 8 months ago now things have seemed to have stopped i asked my dear friend who has been a t/g for many years and she said it never happened her ,has anybody had this happen 2 them hoping someone can help :hugs: gina

JohnH
12-14-2012, 02:53 PM
I have been on estrogen for 15 months. My breasts started getting sensitive about 1 month while being on estrogen, and they still are sensitive. I fill a B cup bra and I most likely will go into C cup in the next 6 months. Everybody is different.

John

sandra-leigh
12-14-2012, 03:41 PM
My major growth was less than a year, after which they pretty much stagnated. They have even reduced a bit since then, as I had to go off anti-androgens due to side effects on me. My estrogen dose is on the upper end of typical. The last burst of growth I had, the tenderness was mild and lasted only about 1 1/2 weeks and then went away again :sad:

melissaK
12-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Gina, Are you taking an anti-androgen too? That often makes a difference.

Mostly I hear we are all genetically different - men get their only X sex chromosome from their Mom who has two, so look at your own mom and herparents to get an idea if theres a genetic propensity in her side of the family.

And we all start HRT at different ages in our lives, and I hear the slower metabolism of older guys seems to result in less growth.

So really everything I read says results are all over the place.

That said, I note when mine stopped growing, after I upped my Spiro they grew some more.
Check with your Dr if your worried. I hear upping doses is the kind of thing that can cause problems and a Dr ought a be in the loop.

gina_edwards
12-15-2012, 05:26 PM
thx u friends for kind the thoughts and ideas i am going back see my doctor in a week ,so you have given me some questions i can throw at him once again thank u HUGZZZZZZ gina

Hephaestus
12-16-2012, 12:00 AM
When I started, I had decent growth (with sensitivity/tenderness) over the course of a year, going from nothing up to a small B cup. I hit a plateau that lasted about 5 months or so, then finally started having good growth again this last 4 months. Now I'm just shy of filling both my C cup bras. You might just be in a plateau.

gina_edwards
12-16-2012, 02:49 AM
thx u Hephaestus i have been a bit concerned but i have heard this from others also so feel a lot more confident , i am lucky i have a very understanding doctor which makes it so much easier hugzzzzzzzzzzz gina

MonctonGirl
12-16-2012, 03:41 AM
Sorry I'm late, but ...

1. The DNA of some genetic women, no matter how much estrogen they produce, simply won't create large breasts.
Whereas the mammary glands are developed for breastfeeding in puberty, despite breast size.

2. It is progesterone, not estrogen, which actually causes fatty deposits in the breast and enlarged mammary glands WHEN IN THE PRESENCE OF high doses of estrogen and which create large volume breasts. The DNA of some people will cause more progesterone during puberty...thus larger breasts. Pregnant women get a boost of this, so no matter how small their breasts WERE, they will be large enough to carry the volume of milk required to support a baby ( generally speaking ).

If you want large breasts, you need more progesterone.
Talk to your doctor and determine the amount of progesterone in your H treatment.

Hope that helps all.

noeleena
12-16-2012, 04:21 AM
Hi,

MonctonGirl.

I have a ? you said its progesterone that will cause the fatty deposits in the breast,
& enlarge the mammary glands, what if your body does not have the receptors to do that, what then,

Do males produse Progesterone, & not all females do or can, age has a bearing on this as well.

for women the size of thier breasts does make a difference. small breasts can not produse enough milk to feed a baby, & not all women can feed thier babys

...noeleena...

StephanieC
12-16-2012, 02:04 PM
My experience seems to be in line with the comments already offered. I had a number of times when I had really sensitive breasts (actually, the nipples), followed by a plateau period: my latest plateau has been about 4-6 weeks long.

I don't think you can predict progress, size, or any other aspect. I've heard some things depend on our mother's genes.

Just enjoy the journey.

-stephani

linda allen
12-20-2012, 09:56 AM
You have to look no further than genetic women to see that all breasts are not created equal. Some women have virtually no breasts at all (AA cup) and some have humongous breasts. Most are in the middle at about a "C" cup. Males on HRT will likely never have more than a natural "B" cup. Surgery can take care of the rest.

ClaudineD
12-20-2012, 10:04 AM
Just make sure you continue with doctor advice/following.....having been blessed with a gynomastic condition early in
Life,my growth was satisfactory to finish off mother nature's early blueprint.......all women are different in size and enjoy the changes...accept your level of development without anxiety...but....follow the doctor advice. And NEVER experiment with dosing........

angpai30
12-20-2012, 10:09 AM
You have to look no further than genetic women to see that all breasts are not created equal. Some women have virtually no breasts at all (AA cup) and some have humongous breasts. Most are in the middle at about a "C" cup. Males on HRT will likely never have more than a natural "B" cup. Surgery can take care of the rest.

I sure do hope that this is not the case,but things are what they are.

linda allen
12-20-2012, 10:13 AM
I sure do hope that this is not the case,but things are what they are.

A friend of mine is always talking about "buying" a set of titties. He paid for breast augmentation for his first wife and she left him so he had to pay again for breast augmentatin for his second wife.

So, save your pennies and get what you need to feel like a woman. If I were in your pumps, that is what I would do. They are not just for strippers anymore. :heehee:

Kittie
12-20-2012, 10:36 AM
A friend of mine is always talking about "buying" a set of titties. He paid for breast augmentation for his first wife and she left him so he had to pay again for breast augmentatin for his second wife.

So, save your pennies and get what you need to feel like a woman. If I were in your pumps, that is what I would do. They are not just for strippers anymore. :heehee:

I hope these women actually wanted the surgery and didn't have it because it's what this man wanted... O_o

gina_edwards
12-21-2012, 02:17 PM
yes i am sticking with my doctor he is wonderful he probably saved my life he got me through some real tough times your advice is correct ClaudineD

Babeba
12-23-2012, 01:52 AM
I also think that generally, natural breasts do tend to fit a woman's frame - it may not be the D's you would have chosen, but still something which looks real on your body. I can see some ending up too small for the shoulders... But smaller really is pretty realistic in most cases.

MonctonGirl
12-23-2012, 02:22 AM
Hi,

MonctonGirl.

I have a ? you said its progesterone that will cause the fatty deposits in the breast,
& enlarge the mammary glands, what if your body does not have the receptors to do that, what then,

Do males produse Progesterone, & not all females do or can, age has a bearing on this as well.

for women the size of thier breasts does make a difference. small breasts can not produse enough milk to feed a baby, & not all women can feed thier babys

...noeleena...

Sorry for the delay ( wish you had PM'd this Q ... )

YOU WROTE:
what if your body does not have the receptors to do that, what then

Either I am not competent to answer that question, or you are asking a question that has no answer
because I don't know what "receptors" you are referring to specifically. Can you name them?
Until then, I must "guess" that if your DNA does not process the estrogen / progesterone combination
and turn it into breast enough breast material for one's liking, since it is progesterone in the presence of
estrogen is what causes "bust" - then the options would be
A: Tamper with nature even more ... by requesting additional progesterone hormone for cause if original dose failed
B: Implants ... like GGs get when their DNA did not produce enough results for them
C: Do what men to to get "man boobs" ( see below )

YOU WROTE:
Do males produce Progesterone(?)

Yes they do ... and they produce MORE when they eat whole grains ( wheat, oats, etc )
or consume soft drinks ( Coke, Pepsi, Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi ... and most all other CARBONATED drinks )
which contain "Sodium Benzoate - a preservative - used as a fattening agent in cattle and swine feed.
Whole grains were intended by nature to help humans and animals sustain ourselves
by causing our metabolism to change and STORE BODY FAT with minimal consumption.

YOU WROTE:

It is true that not all women can feed their baby. There are at least 10 reasons I could name that are unrelated to breast size and more often the case, IF EVER breast "size" alone was a factor.

Most of the difference in breast size between non-pregnant women is down to the different amount of FAT in the breasts. Milk-producing and storing tissue is laid down DURING pregnancy. ( Most breasts get bigger during pregnancy due this )

If someone with small breasts can't breastfeed, it's probably not "just because" they have small breasts.

But that's not really a problem for transgendered folk "anyway" since no matter how large their breast, they have no uterus or ovaries with which to produce a child.