PDA

View Full Version : Getting Bolder

Leah Lynn
12-14-2012, 11:04 PM
I worked half a day today, came home, dressed fairly androgynous, And went out. I was wearing a pair of Lee Riders jeans over pantyhose and padded knickers. Little no show socks with silver sneakers. Bra, supporting my natural B's, a purple femme henley under a pullover hoodie. My hair is long, so I did it in a femme style. Small hoop earrings and a little mascara finished it off. Then I walked a block through my neighborhood to the hiking/biking trail that follows a creek through town. I live in a small town, where I know a lot of people. A couple friends use this trail daily. I suppose I have some sort of desire to be caught out, but I'm really not too concerned about it. This is the first time I've been out in town in daylight; although often after dark, or out of town. All I can say is it felt like absolute freedom!

RenneB
12-14-2012, 11:16 PM
Careful girl... being a daywalker is totally different... However, with these baby steps, soon you'll be out and about and having a real blast...

Thanks for sharing....

Renne.....

Tracii G
12-14-2012, 11:20 PM
Whats next do tell ?

Leah Lynn
12-14-2012, 11:24 PM
Since I'm alone now, I'm in drab for work; en femme otherwise.

I Am Paula
12-15-2012, 11:01 AM
You're finding out what more and more girls are realizing about being out and about. Nobody notices. People are so absorbed in themselves, they take no notice of those around them. Those new to this find A) the purpose of going out was to be noticed, and it didn't happen. or b) The purpose was to blend in, and you did. Either way, it's way better than being stuck inside. Be careful-not paranoid-Celeste

GabbiSophia
12-15-2012, 11:15 AM
You're finding out what more and more girls are realizing about being out and about. Nobody notices. People are so absorbed in themselves, they take no notice of those around them. Those new to this find A) the purpose of going out was to be noticed, and it didn't happen. or b) The purpose was to blend in, and you did. Either way, it's way better than being stuck inside. Be careful-not paranoid-Celeste

I totally agree with this. I don't want to be noticed by sometimes my paranoia take over and sirens't allow me out the door. Wish there was a way to make the butter flies go away lol. Congrads and be safe

Steph

Amy R Lynn
12-15-2012, 11:35 AM
You're bold! That had to be a great experience. Sounds like there may be more to come from this! Leah will see daylight again I suspect. Just be careful, and stay safe while going out. don't let your bravdo take you into a dangerous spot. There are many peple out there that are not accepting of us.

Kaz
12-15-2012, 11:38 AM
I have been out quite a bit in daylight but never in my home town... I know what you mean about maybe wanting to be found out though. Once it was out there would be no going back!

kimdl93
12-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Rather than setting yourself up to get caught, why not come out in a more controlled manner to those most likely to find out and with the greatest need to know.

Beverley Sims
12-15-2012, 12:59 PM
Just get bolder carefully and all will be good.

Leah Lynn
12-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Dressed similar to yesterday's ensemble, and went grocery shopping. I met a few people that I knew, and with the pleasantries, the only other comment from each, was when am I going to get a haircut. Nothing about earrings or slightly protruding breasts. As for being safe, I have no desire to force a confrontation. However, I used to teach self defense classes and assist with CCW training. Still, I'd rather avoid an incident. A few very close friends know about me, and I'm sure that more have probably figured it out.

LaraPeterson
12-15-2012, 06:29 PM
I have another hero/heroine. Leah, I love your boldness. I go out all the time away from home, but never in my own neighborhood. That takes guts. I like to think I'm pretty courageous, but I can't hold a candle to you. If you keep going out as you are, it won't be long till you get your wish.

LadyPilot
12-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Good for you Leah! Why should we dress when it is convienant of everbody else and not ourselves. I have been to local establishments numerous times, however, I usually go during the day and when kids are in school. That is my way of advoiding conflict. LP

Sammi SnowOwl
12-16-2012, 03:30 AM
Ooh I do admire you Leah! We each have our own differing path though... my boldest is to have worn my boots n skinnies to get gas at the convenience store one morning...under my baggy workout sweatpants. my boots make me 3" taller :)