PDA

View Full Version : Your Personal Outing Coach ( AUDIO FILE )

MonctonGirl
12-15-2012, 03:54 AM
One of my problems is that while I KNOW HOW to have perfect female posture presentation, I AM MALE, and so I tend to revert to male mannerisms withing a few minutes if not actively thinking about all of my body parts individually ( head position, facial expression, shoulder width, back arch, sucking in tummy for hourglass figure, legs & feet together - and while walking, knees together, but snap, etc. )

So I had a female friend record a coaching audio I put in a loop in my MP3 player so I get constant reminders to keep me "together" rather than "fall apart" unknowingly at critical moments in public. Now the earphones I use to prevent people from engaging me in conversations actually are doing something else for me!

I'd like to share it with anyone interested. Just PM me your email address and whether you prefer MP3 or WMA format and I will send it to you within a few days.

Here is the text:

Relax. You are a woman.

Head up and back. Elongate your neck.

A pleasant expression on your face.

And let's see a little smile!

Raise your brow and show me bright, happy eyes.

Stand up straight. You are a female.

Narrow your shoulders. You're a female.

Wrists out ... or limp and swinging freely if your hands are not in your pockets.

Suck in your tummy. It will show off your breasts more.

Arch your back and make your butt round.

Remember ... Bright Eyes! Keep your eyes relaxed and eyebrows up.

You are a woman. You were born with a vagina. Be aware of it between your legs.

Girls like us take short, feminine steps.

Walk from the hip and make your butt snap. You are a woman.

Keep your legs and knees close together, to keep your vagina closed.

If you stop, remember to keep your knees together and stand "toes in" and "heels out".

Smile at people as you pass them.

( repeats several times for about 15 minutes )

=============
Ideas for other coaching audios are welcome!

Sara Jessica
12-15-2012, 10:06 AM
Keep your legs and knees close together, to keep your vagina closed.

Really? :eek:

It's one thing to aspire to practice and overcome certain aspects of maleness that might creep into your feminine presentation. Heck, it can be necessary in many cases but just like your "walking in high heels" post, it must absolutely blow to have to reduce the whole thing to a lengthy instruction manual.