PDA

View Full Version : lips

lissa_cd
12-01-2005, 02:52 PM
recently I viewed a commercial advertising a product that enhances, makes your lips larger, since I have thin lips I wonder if this would be worth a try? has anyone used a lip enhancer and if so....let me know...thanks...hugs....Melissa

DanaJ
12-01-2005, 03:07 PM
I tried one of these products, it did nothing for me....

lissa_cd
12-01-2005, 03:11 PM
thanks Dana. I wonder if the formula is conditioned for the chemistry of a female? I am interested in it, will probably look at the product and see what the instructions say..by the way, you do have nice looking lips..Melissa

TGMarla
12-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Well, yeah, Dana....you already have "Angelina Jolie" lips to begin with....any enhancement would have been unnoticable.

Boy! Some people!

Jennifercd_NJ
12-01-2005, 03:47 PM
I find that once I have makeup lipstick on my lips look full enough

sherri
12-01-2005, 04:37 PM
Don't know about lip enhancers, but can't help but wonder if it's anything like penis enlargement? :p

What I do know is that lip liner and lipstick can go a long way toward maximizing what you do have already - not that it's issue for me, since I have such full, pouty, sensual, incredibly sexy omg-kiss-me-now lips. Ahem.

First, you can buy yourself some extra lip real estate with your lip liner pencil. In other words, cheat. Don't get carried away with this, but draw an outline of your lips tracing the extreme outside edge so that the outline actually lays outside your lips. I like to use just a tiny shade darker liner than my lipstick, and I apply a nice, even, thick line, going over it a couple of times. Fill in thoroughly and painstakingly with lipstick.

Another trick someone taught me - use a light shade of eyeshadow to smudge a tiny bit with your fingertip on the center of your lips ... creates depth. So sexy. Not appropriate for daywear.

Somebody kiss me before I just die!

stefanie
12-01-2005, 04:46 PM
actually, i have tried the lip fusion...yes, expensive, girls! I did find that my lips did look smoother and a little fuller as their seemed to be less cracks. I could feel a little tingling for about 10-15 minutes after applying. In fact when closing my lips, it did feel just slightly different than normal. The gloss factor was really nice too. So, all said and done. I did like my lips more both just with the gloss and also with lipstick. For all I know, maybe I am just imagining it all to justify the $40 price tag.

KatieZ
12-01-2005, 05:30 PM
A lip liner will make your lips look bigger.

I don't use it myself because I already have full lips. Too full I think sometimes.

Hugs

lissa_cd
12-02-2005, 08:56 AM
I appreciate all the input from you gals, I'll explore all the ideas other than the penis enlarger for enhancing my lips....hugs to all who took the time to respond I love you all....hugs...Melissa