PDA

View Full Version : trying to be fem all the time?

Tracy - new dresser
12-17-2012, 10:29 AM
i was reading joan47's "Dressing inMale Mode" and got me thinking that I try to be fem all the time no matter what, if im fem or not? and ive ben thinking if i was trans because of this..

or is it normal for CDs to think/try to act fem 24/7 ??

~Joanne~
12-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Normal by who's standards? I personally don't act fem if I am not enfemme so I can not answer your question. If there is any one thing I know for sure is that I am not thinking of going 24/7 nor transitioning. So I guess it depends on you really. What you want or need from your dressing and maybe deep down you are trans and may transition some day.

christinac
12-17-2012, 10:44 AM
I have to second Miss Joanne's thoughts on the subject. It all boils down to what is your definition of normal because the definition and attributes of normal is like a finger print, everyone's is different.

Cynthia Anne
12-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Normal or not! Enjoy who you are 24/7!

Sophie_C
12-17-2012, 10:57 AM
I really don't try it, at all. I have to repress it to even pretend to be male in my day-to-day-life and I'm not exactly the best at it. But, then again, I'm way more tg than cd...

Tracy - new dresser
12-17-2012, 10:58 AM
sorry what i ment by "normal" is what you other girls think? like all think about when your not not dressed is being dressed?

like when im guy mode i just wanna be wearing something fem..

Beverley Sims
12-17-2012, 11:27 AM
I dress 80 percent of the time except when I go to work.

Jana
12-17-2012, 12:03 PM
Define "normal", Tracy. Then, I can try to answer your question... :heehee:

Kate Simmons
12-17-2012, 12:56 PM
It's possible but I doubt most genetic women think a lot about being femme all the time. They are just thinking about how they are going to get through the day. Regardless of who we are or want to be, we normally don't think we are this or that, we just are. :)

cjlegs
12-17-2012, 12:59 PM
I soooooo wish I could be fem all the time. I feel so natural and sexy when I'm fully dressed. Unfortunately, the rest of my life won't permit it. So torn!

CJ

Tracy - new dresser
12-17-2012, 01:02 PM
I soooooo wish I could be fem all the time. I feel so natural and sexy when I'm fully dressed. Unfortunately, the rest of my life won't permit it. So torn!

CJ

yeh feel the same, im researching transitioning but ive always wanted kids and a nuclear family so im not sure. lol im only 22 so i dont know what i want :P

Ressie
12-17-2012, 03:16 PM
i was reading joan47's "Dressing inMale Mode" and got me thinking that I try to be fem all the time no matter what, if im fem or not? and ive ben thinking if i was trans because of this..

or is it normal for CDs to think/try to act fem 24/7 ??

Maybe there isn't a clear cut way of knowing if you are TS or not? From what I understand it would mean you don't like your male body and feel it was a mistake. There are CDs that are dressed 24/7 that aren't TS, so you probably fit into that "category". But your femininity may also be a personalty trait that's separate from dressing.

STACY B
12-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Yep ,,, There is no normal really ,,I never act fem ,, Not really really fem ,,, No matter what I have on . So you gotta find your own style ,, An as far as how to act ? Hell act like how ever YOU FEEL comfortable ! If your happy all around you will be happy as well just by compareson .

marion
12-17-2012, 03:28 PM
i just want to be a woman 24/7. not sure if its my age and my testerone has decreased and my oestregen increased. so jealous when i watch women

Angela Campbell
12-17-2012, 03:30 PM
I have more of a problem acting like a man. It has never felt right to me but it was expected. I am naturally feminine I guess and put on an act when dressing and presenting as a man.

jsunic_1978
12-17-2012, 03:39 PM
I never really connected with women in guy mode. Every time I'm female, NO PROBLEMS :) I go back to these same clothing stores as guy, after they seen me as a woman. That special bond still exist. I love being female and dressed. Shopping is so much more fun. After we come out more and more, our confidence really increases and we are viewed as our true selves and this really is a lot of fun. I guess we are just a lot happier while we are dressed. People are attracted to HAPPY PEOPLE not just because the way we dress.

jsunic_1978
12-17-2012, 03:50 PM
Most of the time, while im not fully en fem, i dress unisex. I wear womens jeans, flannels and uggs. I LOVE UGGS :) I guess I started dressing because I have a SHOE FETISH. I like to wear them out besides just playing with them. :)

Miriam-J
12-17-2012, 08:05 PM
As I understand from many other posts here, if you're transgendered you would expect to feel as though you shouldn't even be in your male body. I'd expect this to be distinct from feeling that you want to act femininely. I hope that those who are decidedly transgendered will weigh in on this as well.

Miriam