PDA

View Full Version : Living in a Pink Fog!

GiannaD
12-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Office emptied out; so my nails are pink, toenails are pink and my lipstick is pink! LOVING IT! Only wish I had my breasts on and my heels!

Stephanie47
12-17-2012, 04:14 PM
I just made a comment on another posting concerning whether or not your place of employment has security cameras. You never know where they are or when someone will appear.

PS: I have relatives who reside in Cary, NC. It's a nice place.

Angela Campbell
12-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Yes that is the whole idea of security cameras. Unless you are the security cheif, or the one who installed them you will never know the extent of who is watching what nowdays. It is pretty easy to do and the cost is low and some employers are more nosey then others. Best is to assume the eye in the sky sees everything.

GiannaD
12-18-2012, 09:51 AM
Nope, no carema's..I own the business, hence the cats away the mice will play!

Beverley Sims
12-18-2012, 11:38 AM
Sound's like a good setup to me.

Foxglove
12-18-2012, 11:41 AM

You might still want to be careful. If you're like me, you could have installed them and forgotten about it.

Cassandra Lynn
12-18-2012, 11:56 AM

In that case, give yourself a nice raise, a good Christmas bonus and enjoy!

But wait a minute....aren't you technically THE cat and the others are the mice?

becky77
12-18-2012, 12:07 PM
But wait a minute....aren't you technically THE cat and the others are the mice?

Well spotted. Maybe 'Like a cat that got the cream' Is more appropriate :)

Cassandra Lynn
12-18-2012, 12:22 PM
A happy puddy tat at that!

(that's a reference to a cartoon popular over on this side of the pond Becky).

Debra Russell
12-18-2012, 01:08 PM
You might still want to be careful. If you're like me, you could have installed them and forgotten about it.

I have done just that......................Debra

~Joanne~
12-18-2012, 02:00 PM
Like the movie, when I see the fog coming, I run lol Owning your own business has advantages ;) I agree though for others that the place of work is a place you should not dress unless your in transition, unless of coarse your in this same position of ownership. Most work places have cameras watching your every move, not only do they record right in the work place but a lot of companies have a direct feed to their corporate offices where they also watch and record. you never know who is watching nowadays. You may cause yourself some hardships unknowingly and jobs are becoming more scarce these days. You also probably wouldn't want to use them as a reference either if caught and fired.

Angela Campbell
12-18-2012, 02:04 PM

Hey cool no problemo....now tell all the employees they need to dress on the job too! Only in America!

AngelaKelly<3
12-18-2012, 02:12 PM
Such a nice feeling I bet, being able to be yourself at your place of work :)

Wish mine were like that :daydreaming:

GiannaD
12-18-2012, 03:06 PM

Ha Annabelle, the Mad Cow Disease hasn't gotten that far yet!

GiannaD
12-18-2012, 03:08 PM

Becky, you're just plan naughty! :) Cassandra, I own a company with 92 employees, and everyone of them is a woman. My the boss? Oh HELL no! But when they all leave...then I am!

Foxglove
12-18-2012, 03:18 PM
Ha Annabelle, the Mad Cow Disease hasn't gotten that far yet!

Never fear, that day will come! But it's like anything else, you adjust to it. And the excuse, "I forgot", can be quite handy at times.

Cassandra Lynn
12-18-2012, 05:31 PM
Cassandra, I own a company with 92 employees, and everyone of them is a woman. My the boss? Oh HELL no! But when they all leave...then I am!

Say no more.....i understand completely. And God Bless them too!

LaraPeterson
12-18-2012, 11:36 PM
Pink fog? I thought everything was supposed to be pink. I've been in the fog so long I don't know which is which. But I do like the pink nails.

Jorja
12-19-2012, 12:07 AM
Becky, you're just plan naughty! :) Cassandra, I own a company with 92 employees, and everyone of them is a woman. My the boss? Oh HELL no! But when they all leave...then I am!

It seems to me it is time for a few phone calls to some of these women. Dreams do come true!:)

GiannaD
12-19-2012, 10:43 AM
It seems to me it is time for a few phone calls to some of these women. Dreams do come true!:)

How so Jorja; think I should come out to them?

becky77
12-19-2012, 10:50 AM
A happy puddy tat at that!

(that's a reference to a cartoon popular over on this side of the pond Becky).
You mean Sylvester and Tweety right? We do get cartoons over here you know :)

Uh oh! Still just think how easier things will be then, I mean you only need to clean and use the one toilet then right? The other one can become a cupboard lol

Cassandra Lynn
12-19-2012, 11:39 AM
You mean Sylvester and Tweety right? We do get cartoons over here you know :)

Indeed, those are the ones.

Ooopsies.............how silly of me.

Jorja
12-19-2012, 06:49 PM

I think you should do and be who and what you want, Gianna. I was just thinking...... 92 women could teach you a thing or two :)

GiannaD
12-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Awesome pic Becky! You know, we have a uni-sex potty, and I end up cleaning the ******* most of the time! The falicy women don't pee on the toilet seat is just that! Trust me when I say I couldn't make that much of a mess on a seat!

Robbin_Sinclair
01-16-2013, 04:03 PM

or Cat In a Hat?