PDA

View Full Version : Interesting weekend

Allison Chaynes
12-17-2012, 09:37 PM
My sister in law was in town this weekend. I knew she had recently come out as lesbian and had a girlfriend. What I didn't know was that her GF is actually a MTF transgender woman. I ended up telling her about my other side and we ended up talking until 2 am both nights... I think we bonded! Even cooler was last night I dressed in front of her while we hung out. What a relief to dress in front of someone who accepts you for who you are. If only I can get her to rub off on my wife....

Ann Thomas
12-17-2012, 09:44 PM
Oh how cool! It is so wonderful to have friends and family that are supportive!

Hugs,
Ann

Maria in heels
12-17-2012, 09:50 PM
It is wonderful that you and your sister in law bonded. Its a small world isn't it, and must be wonderful to have someone else to talk with....Hopefully your wife will learn to understand and embrace both sides of you...

RADER
12-17-2012, 11:31 PM
That is great. It goes with out saying, It some times is a small world.
Maybe she can work on your wife for you.
Rader

Beverley Sims
12-17-2012, 11:51 PM
Now that there is someone else normal in the family maybe your wife will see how normal you are.
I hope your wife realises she is now the odd person out. :)

MaryAnn40c
12-18-2012, 01:05 AM
I have thought about when I transform would I be with a male or female...guess it would not really matter as I would be the one being happy.

kimdl93
12-18-2012, 08:04 AM
Was your wife in any way engaged in these conversations?

GiannaD
12-18-2012, 09:58 AM
Sweet!~ How absolutely cool!

Karren H
12-18-2012, 10:17 AM
Awesome!.... as far as rubbing off on the wife.... our son coming out gay didn't do one thing for her tolerance of me.....

Nichola
12-18-2012, 10:37 AM
I had to read that twice to get my head round it, lifes full of surprises:)

Allison Chaynes
12-18-2012, 12:16 PM
Kim, no she was not. I told her last night that we had talked, and that I was aware that she (wife) told her sister about it last week. Not only did I learn a lot about my SIL, but she helped me better understand what my wife's REAL fears are about me.

~Joanne~
12-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Kim, no she was not. I told her last night that we had talked, and that I was aware that she (wife) told her sister about it last week. Not only did I learn a lot about my SIL, but she helped me better understand what my wife's REAL fears are about me.

I am finding this a bit confusing myself. Are you posting on your wife's account or are you claiming to be her wife?

Allison Chaynes
12-18-2012, 04:40 PM
I guess you could say "claiming" to be. She is back and forth on the whole acceptance of this side of me. I don't really have a name picked out.

~Joanne~
12-18-2012, 10:24 PM
I guess you could say "claiming" to be. She is back and forth on the whole acceptance of this side of me. I don't really have a name picked out.

Ok, now it makes a bit more sense :) It's always nice to have someone to talk to :)