PDA

View Full Version : Somewhat gruesome end to a break from the lifestyle....

Dann12
12-17-2012, 11:05 PM
So several months after splitting with my ex wife, I found someone (a gg) who loved my cding as much as I did...she claimed to love me as well. This proved to be false. This is all going back 3 years now. And it was a life lesson indeed. The rebound relationship gone horribly awry. Long and short is after almost a year and a half into the relationship i realized I was more or less being used for the "thrill" that my crossdressing provided for this lady. Live and learn. the rest of that is another subject....but the point is, after all of that I packed all my stuff away in boxes, not sure If I would ever dress again. It was just causing too much craziness in my life. I stored my boxes of clothes in my garage for nearly a year. One day I decided to just take a peak in one of the boxes....maybe hoping to reignite the desire...or just see if there was any desire at all anymore. Unfortuantely....critters had gotten into and pretty much destroyed EVERYTHING!!!! Yikes! Bugs, mice!!!! gross!! The entire collection went into the trash. Clothes, make up, wigs, shoes, lingerie...gone. That was about a year ago. Been slowly rebuilding my wardrobe. Word to the wise girls....if you're going to take a break and hide your stuff away, put it somewhere safe in at least plastic tubs.

dann

docrobbysherry
12-17-2012, 11:14 PM
We don't have many clothes eating bugs out here, but we do have plenty of vermin. I put fresh poison in my storage garages every spring and fall. Thanks for the reminder, Dann. I'm changing them tomorrow!

Beverley Sims
12-17-2012, 11:17 PM
A few smelly old moth balls work as well.
Question.
If you have a mothball in one hand and another in your other hand, what have you got.?

Catherine Hopkins
12-17-2012, 11:18 PM
Question.
If you have a mothball in one hand and another in your other hand, what have you got.?

A moth you'd better be VERY careful not to insult ;)

Jorja
12-17-2012, 11:26 PM
Question.

Why are you playing with a Moth's balls? That might be perverted. :)

UNDERDRESSER
12-18-2012, 12:51 AM
Question.

The undivided attention of a a moth!

Jana
12-18-2012, 03:20 AM
not sure If I would ever dress again.

We have no choice, Dann, we always come back to it. ALWAYS! Good luck on rebuilding your stash.

suzy1
12-18-2012, 03:49 AM
The undivided attention of a a moth!

This gave me the giggles. Please don’t do that when I am holding a cup of coffee!

How do you clean coffee out of a keyboard?

sometimes_miss
12-18-2012, 04:05 AM
Dann, you just ran into the 30 month expiration limit. That's approximately the time it takes to fall in love, go through the whole 'seeing each other through rose colored glasses' period, and then the thrill of the romance wears off. It's part of nature. Sorry things didn't work out. The 30 month limit? message me if you want to know more.

Noel Chimes
12-18-2012, 06:05 AM
When putting things in storage you may want to use those vacuum bags. They are suppose to keep your pretty things safe and dry. They are worth the investment.

Kate Simmons
12-18-2012, 06:25 AM
It seems like time (and critters) eventually catches up to a lot of things Hon. :)

becky77
12-18-2012, 06:29 AM
Question.

A very happy moth!

Lol, the critters purged for you. I wonder if the suddenly not having the stuff available made you want it more?

Laura912
12-18-2012, 11:55 AM
What is the proper way to check the smell of moth balls? Grasp the moth by each wing and sniff...

Cassandra Lynn
12-18-2012, 12:25 PM
Yikes!!! Oh the horrors!!

A few days back i read a thread where the clothes were burned in a purge, and now one where the whole lot was thrown away because of animal damage.....i can't take anymore of this.

Julogden
12-22-2012, 10:18 PM
Sorry to hear of your losses. I have some stuff stored in my garage currently, better check it very soon I guess. :(

Carol