PDA

View Full Version : Bridging the gap...between my breast forms and my skin

GiannaD
12-18-2012, 09:57 AM
Hi Ladies, not sure if this belongs in this Forum, or Beauty, but we'll give it a try.

Has anyone found a product or a solution to fill the gap after the breast form is put on? Would love to hear your thoughts!

linda allen
12-18-2012, 10:58 AM
There shouldn't be a gap. Better quality breast forms have concave backs to account for male pecs (or little breasts). If you glue or tape them in place, glue or tape around the edges might do it.

With a proper bra, nobody will see gaps anyway.

Beverley Sims
12-18-2012, 11:33 AM
You may be wearing a bra with too larger cup size.

Karren H
12-18-2012, 11:37 AM
I couldn't find anything suitable. so growing my breasts larger was my solution.... I don't need anything but a silicone pushup pad....

Chickhe
12-18-2012, 11:54 AM
Don't they make a foam filler called Great Stuff?... I think you have to scrape it off after though...

mikiSJ
12-18-2012, 12:02 PM
Are you asking about the edges of the forms that don't conform to the shape of your own breast tissue?

If so, I had a similar problem. I am an A/AA naturally and the Transform Classic forms I had would not fit over the little breast tissue I had. I purchased a pair of Transform Classic II that are designed for those who have more breast tissue than typical males. They now fit very nicely against my chest.

My original Transform Classics were a size 6 and I replaced them with a size 6. I could have gone to a size 7, but the 6s are more than okay.

GiannaD
12-18-2012, 03:10 PM
Don't they make a foam filler called Great Stuff?... I think you have to scrape it off after though...

LMAO~! Oh that would be a mess!