PDA

View Full Version : Your tattoos....

~Joanne~
12-18-2012, 01:21 PM
I have been wondering lately about how you feel as a CD, when fully dressed, about your tattoos. Do you wish you hadn't got them at this point? Do you wish you could cover them more when dressed? Do you cover them when dressed? or Do you worry about them identifying you, and outing you, if one of your pictures are found?

I personally do not have any. I don't like them much so I never bothered to join the craze or anything along those lines and have always found them to be somewhat tacky, especially on women.

Now, please don't read this wrong. This is based on my opinion, my preferences, and my own personal decision when it comes to tattoos. I am not saying there aren't any that aren't done tastefully, I understand that ,for some, they hold special meanings and such, and that everyone has the GOD given right to live as they please. I am not trying to attack anyone with the questions :) Just wondering how you feel about them at this point of discovery.

reb.femme
12-18-2012, 01:36 PM
Wish I didn't have a tattoo on my right forearm, which I had done when I was 19. I was a very different person then and it is hardly very femme looking, which basically means I either have it on show or wear long sleeves.

Have considered laser removal as it is very faded.

Rebecca

Angela Campbell
12-18-2012, 02:05 PM
Never had a tat never wanted one. Sometimes I feel like the oddball....LOL....oh wait ....I dress like a woman.....I am an oddball!

Dulcinea
12-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Never had one but sometimes I wonder about getting a fem looking one in the ankle/foot. But probably is just a wild dream never to happen. I have to live as conventional male.

Fran Moore
12-18-2012, 04:26 PM
I was just reading about tattoos, in a consumers mag today, and according to their study, 23% of people in the U.S. have at least one, so if you don't have any (I don't) then you are still in the majority. It does appear to be "trendy" however.

Ann Louise
12-18-2012, 04:39 PM
I've got what're called "half-sleeves" on my upper arms. I haven't really given much thought as to their compatibility with my feminine nature, I suppose since I've been a "bad boy" for much of my life, and I suppose I'm morphing into a somewhat naughty girl now! The tats just seem to fit! LOL, Elfin

MssHyde
12-18-2012, 05:31 PM
http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af73/xHDrider/Brandi/tattoo.jpg

Cassandra86
12-19-2012, 12:56 AM
At the moment i have three tattoos. Which when dressed up in my mini dresses or pretty much anything they are visibale. I have my sons name over my heart buy when taped for cleavage u can see half the name in my low cut fem shirts. Then i have my SOs name on the right side of my neck. A lil makeup and my wig usually can cover that one up. Then across my upper back in big letters i have my last name. I have this really cute jacket that i wear to cover that up cus if someone saw it they would know who i am right away. But i love tattoos and actually plan on getting a full sleeve this month which will be a batman theme. Not sure how girly it will look. But hey i like it so thats all that matters. I also plan on getting gurly tattoos on my foot and ankle so u can see them when i wear my heels and also a gurly tattoo on my upper leg/thigh of a marilyn monroe saying and some flowers and pink color in it. This will be seen when i wear my dresses.

Betty_42
12-19-2012, 01:02 AM
Well I have an active force yin/yang symbol on my left arm, and below that, a Celtic dragon berserker knot, and on my back a kanji, encircled by the mighty god Leviathon! And these remind me both of my spirituality and the knot reminds me of when I was a full man and not what I am right now... Still mostly male, but I have attributes...

AllieSF
12-19-2012, 01:09 AM
Don't have any yet. Since I seem to be a late starter, or maybe better stated, a slow learner, I started dressing after 60 years, got my ears pierced just a couple years after that and now want some tatts, if I can ever decide on what I want. Of course, they will be tasteful, for my tastes!

Diane Smith
12-19-2012, 01:53 AM
My situation may be the opposite of most -- my tattoos are all very feminine: flowers, butterflies, hummingbirds, high heeled shoes and such. They currently cover my whole back, right side, about 90% of my legs and feet, and lower stomach. Nothing on my arms yet, and I'm saving the upper torso for after I get implants. I have to keep them covered in boy mode lest my cover be blown, but they are meant to be seen when I'm in a dress and stockings. I like the look, and they make me feel a little more distinctive when I go out en femme.

- Diane

Eryn
12-19-2012, 02:01 AM
I'm of the wrong generation for tattoos, too young for the military style and too old for the trendy style. In a lot of ways I'm relieved by this because I really couldn't pick a design I wanted to live with forever.

Electrolysis is enough body-changing for me! :eek:

Megan Thomas
12-19-2012, 05:59 AM
Not a problem for me as I don't have any and have no plans to ever have them. I can't understand what people see in them, though like the OP I too believe people have the right to live their lives as they see fit. I just don't see them as remotely attractive, more like a scar or blemish...

Beverley Sims
12-19-2012, 06:13 AM
I do not have tats. Some are fortunate that they have something suitable but generally it is a cover up job.

mikiSJ
12-19-2012, 07:25 AM
Maybe it is there area I live in, Bay Area, but I have seen nearly as many girls with full arm tats as guys. They both look disgusting.

Teri Ray
12-19-2012, 07:46 AM
I have tattoos I got while young and starting out in the Navy. They seemed cool at the time and made me feel different (tattoos were not as popular then as now). Now I reget having them. Makes short sleeve and sleeveless tops impossible for me to wear.

If you want to look your best enfemme its prolly best to avoid any tattoo. My two cents.

Ann Louise
12-19-2012, 07:59 AM
Don't have any yet. Since I seem to be a late starter, or maybe better stated, a slow learner, I started dressing after 60 years, got my ears pierced just a couple years after that and now want some tatts, if I can ever decide on what I want. Of course, they will be tasteful, for my tastes!

I'm sure you know by now Allie that there's many, many publications out with tattoos. So much to think about. I would suggest one thing, though. I can't stress enough that you must find a high-quality artist. If you tap in to the younger-oriented weeklies around town, or the nearest big city if you live out the country, you'll likely find many tattoo parlors out there. Here in Seattle we have very many. Some fly by night, others very well established. Any contemporary artist worthy of note now have their own web sites, within which they post their portfolios. You can look them over and get a feel for what that particular artist is good at, and how good of a artist he/she actually is. Then call various parlors for a consultation visit. These usually last about fifteen minutes and are free. Talk things over and see if you mesh with the artist (you'll be spending alot of time with that person, so it's good to see if you get along!). Then check out the length of wait for an appointment. Good artists usually have very full appointment books and you'll have to wait one, two, three months or more. That's a good thing! And that also gives you the time to have second, third and fourth thoughts about things. By that time, you'll have worked through all the mental pros and cons of your planned ink, and will be settled and very pleased with your resulting artwork... Yes, it's Art Work. Not a drunken tat of an anchor and "mom" you got while on the beach on liberty! Good luck and have fun! Elfin

[oh, and I wanted to add that, thought through and done well, some female tattoos can be TERMINALLY SEXY, btw!]

MsRenee
12-19-2012, 10:00 AM
I have one from when we celebrated our anniversary one year. If you look close in my pic its just a pair of small wings on my upper arm. Who knew back them I was picking something so cute. Have been thinking of a small dragon on my back side left shoulder. A small one ive found some time ago.
Renee

kaela
12-19-2012, 02:10 PM
I have a few tats. most of them i got when i wanted to prove i was a real man and never thought i would dress up again.
New wife and here i am wishing i could have toned a few down

MssHyde
12-19-2012, 03:43 PM
http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af73/xHDrider/Brandi/cleavage.jpg

MssHyde
12-19-2012, 03:51 PM
:oI have a confession Mine are rub on temporary ones, but in the future I wouldn't mind having either one that I posted. :stirthepot:

Ann Louise
12-19-2012, 06:12 PM
:oI have a confession Mine are rub on temporary ones, but in the future I wouldn't mind having either one that I posted. :stirthepot:

Oh Mss Hyde you're sooo naughty! LOL, Elfin

whowhatwhen
12-19-2012, 06:19 PM
I want a recursive butt tattoo on my butt.

...Actually I like tattoos that go up the arm but are simple, artistic, and well designed.
Maybe one day I'll get one if I can think up something I'd like.

MssHyde
12-19-2012, 08:16 PM
Oh Mss Hyde you're sooo naughty! LOL, Elfin
yep, (but I'm good at it. being naughty) thank you for noticing

AimeeG
12-19-2012, 09:07 PM
I have two tattoos, one is covering the other...with the exception of Cassandra, never put a name anywhere unless they are your children or someone who has passed! I could not cover mine up if I tried (takes up most of my upper back), but I like my tattoo; it is me. Being just below my neck, it show on everything that is not high collared. I am opened to getting more...when I figure out what it/they are. If I met someone that had an issue with my tattoos, I guess he/she would have to get over it...hello, I wear women's clothes!

MssHyde
12-19-2012, 09:31 PM
I'd like to have a tattoo of a woman that looks like the X chromosome version of myself (with out Y chromosome)

stepping out of a tear in my skin (mostly stepped out) I have thought about this for years.

Tracy - new dresser
12-19-2012, 09:34 PM
yes i wish i hadnt had my whole chest and belly done when im CD but im so glad i have my sleeve and legs done. looook so sexy in stockings lol ;)

I Am Paula
12-19-2012, 09:54 PM
The biggest difference between tattoos and a chia pet is that as dumb fads go, when it's over, you can throw out a chia pet. Imagine if shoulder pads or crocs were permanently stuck to you. Or if you couldn't turn off Justin Bieber. I saw a young man the other day with HATE tatooed on his neck. Imagine growing up knowing you'll never have a job! I really think that you can do anything with your body that you see fit- but please recognize a fad when you see one.-Celeste

JustineFallow
12-20-2012, 08:30 PM
I find the proposition that tattoos are a "fad" to be hilarious. Are you aware just how long the practice has existed throughout human history?

I have one that is impossible to hide without long sleeves, and yes, it would identify me in seconds flat if it were visible in an en femme photo. I don't regret getting it but I do curse it sometimes when I get the urge to wear something sleeveless in public. But since I have some pretty dresses in that style that I'm dying to show off, I'll be investing in these soon:

http://www.tat2x.com/Full-Arm-Sleeve_c_29.html

Leah Lynn
12-20-2012, 08:41 PM
I have one on my upper arm. Most people take a quick look and assume it is "USMC". It's not. It's "SSMC", from my days riding with Satan's Soldiers Motorcycle Club. I would like to remove it.

Lynn Marie
12-20-2012, 09:04 PM
I'm so thankful for having avoided the tatoo thing. I've never liked them, never wanted one, and I'm sorely disappointed when I see a pretty girl with one.

Angela Campbell
12-20-2012, 09:16 PM
I find the proposition that tattoos are a "fad" to be hilarious. Are you aware just how long the practice has existed throughout human history?

I have one that is impossible to hide without long sleeves, and yes, it would identify me in seconds flat if it were visible in an en femme photo. I don't regret getting it but I do curse it sometimes when I get the urge to wear something sleeveless in public. But since I have some pretty dresses in that style that I'm dying to show off, I'll be investing in these soon:

http://www.tat2x.com/Full-Arm-Sleeve_c_29.html

I think referring to it as a fad is appropriate as it is more popular now than it has ever been. It has hit the mainstream. If it continues to be as popular for another 20 years or so it may not be a fad. Lots of fads have been around for a long time but it is the sudden popularity that makes something a fad. In the 60's and 70's long hair on males was a fad. Long hair has been around since the start of man but for a long time was not popular with the mainstream. Now it is not as popular as it was so it was a fad.

AimeeG
12-20-2012, 09:32 PM
The biggest difference between tattoos and a chia pet is that as dumb fads go, when it's over, you can throw out a chia pet. Imagine if shoulder pads or crocs were permanently stuck to you. Or if you couldn't turn off Justin Bieber. I saw a young man the other day with HATE tatooed on his neck. Imagine growing up knowing you'll never have a job! I really think that you can do anything with your body that you see fit- but please recognize a fad when you see one.-Celeste

Funny, I have a GG that works for me and has "LOVE" on one hand's knuckles and "HATE" on the other.

Ann Louise
12-20-2012, 10:11 PM
I have been wondering lately about how you feel as a CD, when fully dressed, about your tattoos....?"

Miss Joanne! As the OP you've stirred the pot and then slipped away! Do you have any insights now as a result of our responses? A new way of looking at this? Just wondering, Elfin

sometimes_miss
12-21-2012, 12:43 AM
Right now tattoos are 'in'. But when fashion turns around, they can't be just wiped off. Also, unless you were a marine or something, they look kind of out of place should you wind up in the upper class social functions. While some of the women find it hot and intriguing, behind your back they're probably saying something about fooling around with a low class guy (overheard at one of the beach parties I went to which was filled with rich people's daughters). It was that experience that sticks in my mind whenever I considered getting a tattoo. Dad didn't have any tattoos, uncle who was in marines had an anchor thingy tattoo (more than an anchor, but I can't remember the whole picture, only met him once).

Alexis.j
12-25-2012, 04:49 PM
Well, I love tattoos, just afraid of getting too many and ruining my fem image.... I have a lower back for the last 9-10 years, still LOVE it, recently got two on my hip, stars on one side and kanje for masculine and feminine below each other on the other side. Would like stomach/ribs, thigh, back... But I dont like the idea of having them permanantly visible... And all must be feminine or nothing too masculine.
Afraid of going too far and ruining fem imaige. How many is to much though???

Alexis.j
12-25-2012, 04:51 PM
Forgot to mention... I own a tattoo/piercing studio...:-P

Charlotte Haynes
12-25-2012, 05:29 PM
I have five tattoos and, many years down the line, I regret having every one. I cringe when I see people with tattooed necks and full sleeves. I hate seeing women with them as well. They are not classy in my opinion. I'm not going to get mine removed (they're not that obvious) but I certainly wouldn't miss them if they weren't there.

Alexis.j
12-25-2012, 05:49 PM
I agree on the badly placed tattoos, I really dont find neck, chest/breast or sleeves atractive on most woman (there are the rare sleeves that look great, but generally not really my fancy) I like the.more feminine locations, stomach, lower back, sholder, pubic, thigh, ankle/foot, wrists, back of neck.

PrettyFlowingGown
12-25-2012, 06:20 PM
i hate them, and they are a pain to cover - up. i only have them on my upper arms though, so i wear long sleeve tops, and if its a warm night i drape a scarf across them.

JanM38
12-25-2012, 06:34 PM
Love my ink, but definitely think it fits the male side of me more than the female. I hide my rats when dressed, but they are just as much a part of me as my penchant for panties.

Nanaya
12-25-2012, 06:39 PM
I'm not aiming for any feminine tattoos. I guess that just comes with not having any female persona! I think having female clothes that show off my masculine tats would be a pretty good way of saying "Hey, I'm just a boy who likes to wear girl clothes!"

Jessica Keys
12-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Yep, one on my left hip of a rose bud with a wreath of flowers around it.
The rose stem has a banner across it with a GG's first name in it.

AmandaM
12-25-2012, 11:03 PM
I had a bunch. I have one left. And then I'm free. Expensive mistake, but that was me at the time, trying to be overly macho to hide from myself.

donnalee
12-26-2012, 01:21 AM
I'm so thankful for having avoided the tatoo thing. I've never liked them, never wanted one, and I'm sorely disappointed when I see a pretty girl with one.One of the serious problems with tattoos is how they look as you age. That cute red and blue butterfly you got in your 20s looks like an ugly bruise when you hit 50

Funny, I have a GG that works for me and has "LOVE" on one hand's knuckles and "HATE" on the other.That's from "Night of the Hunter", a mid-50s masterpiece with Robert Mitchum as the psycho preacher hunting down two children who witnessed his murder of their mother. Mitchum wore those tattoos.

Ann Louise
12-26-2012, 02:44 AM
This "when you're 50" thing is somewhat humorous for me. I got my coolest tattoos when I was 58 (a koi fish diving down into the Yellow River, and leaping up out of the surface as koi dragon over Dragon Gate Falls - fish diving down on my inside arm, dragon surging out on my outside arm). It's an ancient story of Chinese mythology, and it symbolizes one who has endured many trials over their life, but to emerge victorious and fully realized as their own master. I'm not really sweating the wrinkle thing. It's a stunningly beautiful work of art in the eastern tradition, inked on me by a master artisan. I love my red and gold Chinese silk short-sleeved robe and how it compliments my artwork.

Perhaps a take-away message is that body art, like clothing, reflects an individual's culture, be it geographically based, or on age group, or politics. You may never understand why someone does what they do, nor are you truly ever likely to, so consider love and compassion rather than judgement as your guide.

Be proud of who and what you are right now in this instant.

As ever, this is merely my humble opinion, Elfin

danielletorresani
12-26-2012, 04:26 AM
I don't regret getting my tattoos but it is frustrating that whenever I post pics of myself, I have to worry about photoshopping them out.

noeleena
12-26-2012, 06:06 AM
Hi,

Our Daughter has some & Jos & I looked at each other when she said she was going to get them done. no comment, from us. Jos & i dont have them. Jos did say to me shed like one & then we say you & needles not going to happen,

what we both have seen, is as many males age the tat's dont look so good, & as many have said not a good look on a woman unless your a gang member or out to prove how tough you are, then many women i know dont like them anyway. each one is different.

many seaman had them & armed forces, & truck'es, for myself it was not a female thing, so did not go that road,

...noeleena...

April_Ligeia
12-26-2012, 11:01 AM
There's a saying: "The difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed."

~Joanne~
12-26-2012, 11:34 AM
Miss Joanne! As the OP you've stirred the pot and then slipped away! Do you have any insights now as a result of our responses? A new way of looking at this? Just wondering, Elfin

I surely didn't mean to stir the pot and slip away lol I just wondered about the subject as I looked at some of the pictures in the gallery and said to myself "Geez, she looks very nice but that tattoo is a sure give away or ruins the picture". I also saw on my facebook a picture of a woman, real GG, in her 80's and her tattoo looked absolutely horrible.

As I stated, everyone has a GOD given right though to do as they will with their body and such so I am not, and will not, purposely knock anyone for their choices. Some have truly deep meaning for people. As I have only read to your post (will read the others after I respond) a lot of girls wish they didn't have them now while a handful love them to death and want more. There is no right or wrong answer, just opinions/preferences and that's all I wanted :)

My way of looking at it hasn't changed though, I am happy I don't have any. It has never been about being scared to get one but the longevity of it. I can see having ones child's name or the memory of a loved one pasted on a person but the rest are there for show and some tastes may change at a later date and they are not easily removed. When removed they leave a lot of scarring. This is fact may be worse than the tattoo itself.

All in all though the responses have been an interesting read and I thank everyone for their output :)

SAMANN
12-26-2012, 12:20 PM
I have 3 rats a meat tag under my left arm, a Pegasus on my left bicep and an eagle, globe and anchor with Celtic knot work surrounding it. I p:)lan on getting a couple more. I would love to get a tramp stamp :) not sure the wife will approve.though. I don't worry what others think as I do t go out and don't take pictures plus I just don't give a sxxt what anyone thinks anymore.

JanM38
12-26-2012, 12:27 PM
There's a saying: "The difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed."

Love it... and it is applicable in so many other contexts!

Jaymees22
12-26-2012, 12:32 PM
I don't have any tattoos myself but think they look good on women (sexy). I would like something on my foot stars or flowers, but I doubt I'll ever get any tattoos or piercings, mainly because I have an aversion to pain. Jaymee

nicole090456
12-26-2012, 12:38 PM
I surely didn't mean to stir the pot and slip away lol I just wondered about the subject as I looked at some of the pictures in the gallery and said to myself "Geez, she looks very nice but that tattoo is a sure give away or ruins the picture". I also saw on my facebook a picture of a woman, real GG, in her 80's and her tattoo looked absolutely horrible.

As I stated, everyone has a GOD given right though to do as they will with their body and such so I am not, and will not, purposely knock anyone for their choices. Some have truly deep meaning for people. As I have only read to your post (will read the others after I respond) a lot of girls wish they didn't have them now while a handful love them to death and want more. There is no right or wrong answer, just opinions/preferences and that's all I wanted :)

My way of looking at it hasn't changed though, I am happy I don't have any. It has never been about being scared to get one but the longevity of it. I can see having ones child's name or the memory of a loved one pasted on a person but the rest are there for show and some tastes may change at a later date and they are not easily removed. When removed they leave a lot of scarring. This is fact may be worse than the tattoo itself.

All in all though the responses have been an interesting read and I thank everyone for their output :)

What did your GF eventually buy you for Christmas, did you get the bra ?

Nicole

Dana L
12-27-2012, 12:51 AM
I have three tatoos. One on each of my shoulders, neither of them are overly masculin but definately not feminine. I try to wear tops with sleeves to cover them. My third one is my favorite, It's a tribal design with a rose and leaves, a very typical "tramp stamp" except I placed it just below my waistline in front. Makes it very easy to cover-up in male mode. I'm looking forward to getting another on my hip/thigh with some flowers and a hummingbird.

Joanie_Shakti
12-27-2012, 01:05 PM
I got a tattoo right before Christmas three years ago. It's of Sanskrit characters, which spell out, "Om Shreem Namaha." It was a tribute to Goddess Lakshmi. At the time, I had been heavily listening to a feminization hypnosis recording by Isabella Valentine, where she encouraged a butterfly tattoo. I knew I didn't want something that obvious, but thought a female oriented tattoo in a more feminine place would be cool, so I had it placed on my upper thigh.

The rush of getting it was great! But a couple of years later, I started wondering why I got something so permanent. I'm glad it's where I don't see it all of the time and only a few friends know about it and fewer have seen it. I still get the urge to feel the process again and even know what I would want, but remember the sometime regrets I have about the one I have.

I don't mind a small tattoo on women, shoulder blade, butt cheek, upper thigh, or hip, but I hate arm tattoos and big "tramp stamps". And being a leg man, really hate leg ones, except for maybe an occasional ankle bracelet type. But I still prefer the unblemished lower leg and ankle. Dani on "American Pickers" has a collarbone tattoo that I actually kind of like but I hate the ones on her arms and hands. And I can't understand anyone getting a neck tattoo, male or female. It just looks low class, gangster thuggish to me.

darla_g
01-12-2013, 03:26 PM
My situation may be the opposite of most -- my tattoos are all very feminine: flowers, butterflies, hummingbirds, high heeled shoes and such. They currently cover my whole back, right side, about 90% of my legs and feet, and lower stomach. Nothing on my arms yet, and I'm saving the upper torso for after I get implants. I have to keep them covered in boy mode lest my cover be blown, but they are meant to be seen when I'm in a dress and stockings. I like the look, and they make me feel a little more distinctive when I go out en femme.

- Diane

wow that's a lot of tats, any pictures Diane?

Jamie2
01-12-2013, 04:23 PM
I have NO regrets about ANY of mine !!!
Yes I have to wear long sleves, but thats a small price to pay for the memories they stand for !!!!!!!!!!

My most memoriable one is on my forearm and it had to be earned !!!!!

natalie_cheryl
01-12-2013, 05:13 PM
I definitely try to cover them as I'm afraid they will cause me to be outted but I'm at the point where im not going to limit my wardrobe. So I cover what I can and if that's how I'm identified then so be it.

Luna Nyx
01-12-2013, 05:48 PM
I only want one of my tattoos covered up. But it will be done with ink not makeup.

Im a little worried about being outed, but my question would be what would you be looking on this type of site anyway if what I do offends you.

Diane Smith
01-13-2013, 03:56 AM
wow that's a lot of tats, any pictures Diane?

I am absolutely dreadful about documenting my own life with photos, although I'm an avid (and former professional) photographer myself.

However, here is one, from about ten years ago, when I was really just getting started. It gives you an idea of the style, at least.

- Diane

Rachael Turner
01-13-2013, 10:51 PM
you could get ones like mine and not have to cover them

boisegurl
01-14-2013, 12:48 AM
idk girl i think these days they are a little more accepted:) dont worry

~Joanne~
01-14-2013, 02:14 AM
Im a little worried about being outed, but my question would be what would you be looking on this type of site anyway if what I do offends you.

It certainly would be a good question to ask the person that may find you on the site or one with a related subject for sure but people are extremely nosy. Say your Sister, or whoever, thought you might CD and came to the site to see if you were here. After all if you put "crossdresser" in the search, this site is on the top. She may not straight out recognize you enfemme but then sees your tattoo. I am sure it has happened here in the past, might in the present, and may return in the future....you never know and I am sure there are plenty of girls here that wouldn't want to be outed that way ;)

Diane Smith
01-14-2013, 05:33 AM
Rachael, that butterfly is absolutely gorgeous. I have Monarchs going up and down my left leg (opposite the side shown in my picture), but yours is much more vivid and colorful.

If it's not too personal a question, I am not quite sure from your photo just where the Hello Kitty tattoo is located on your body?

- Diane

Oilpainter35
01-14-2013, 05:53 AM
I haven't found any bumper sticker I would want to put on my car let, alone plant permenantly on my skin....Oh and the fading and blirring and sagging to mention another few reasons I haven't gotten any. I worked in a psych unit and have seen my share of tattoo's on patients that they got 30-40 years prior, and wow....Maybe they are being done differently now, but the ones I've seen ahhhh...my crappy droppy old skin will be fine without any more decorations.....

Rachael Turner
01-14-2013, 06:46 AM
Rachael, that butterfly is absolutely gorgeous. I have Monarchs going up and down my left leg (opposite the side shown in my picture), but yours is much more vivid and colorful.

If it's not too personal a question, I am not quite sure from your photo just where the Hello Kitty tattoo is located on your body?

- Diane

right hip about 6" tall and 4" wide

whowhatwhen
01-14-2013, 10:58 AM
idk girl i think these days they are a little more accepted:) dont worry

It's getting better, but still surprising how many people have such harsh judgements toward people with tattoos.
I mean, I've heard supposedly liberal people say things like "nice tats, good luck with your job at McDonalds".

It really, really irks me that people can feel so entitled to another person's appearance and demand they cover up.
I don't care if it is a bank, what right do I have to a teller's appearance?

...Sorry, a bit ranty there.

dana 1
01-14-2013, 05:32 PM
Before my team and I got sent to Vietnam we got a tattoo,most of the guys put it on their forearm I thank god put it on my upper shoulder so it would not be seen with a short sleeve shirt, now 40 some years later its just a faded blue gob. My advise to you young kids don't do it.

mikiSJ
01-14-2013, 09:36 PM
When I was in the Navy at 18-20 years old, I was "tormented" by my need to CD. It is the main reason I did not re-enlist. It is also the main reason I never got a tat. I didn't want to have to ever cover up "Mom" or "USN" of " 'Nam" or anything else - and I am glad I made the correct decision now!