PDA

View Full Version : Longest time you've spent en femme?

AngelaKelly<3
12-18-2012, 02:17 PM
Just wondering, what's the longest period of time you've ever spent en femme?

For me, it would be only half a day maybe, but I'm just a newbie :battingeyelashes:

Angela Campbell
12-18-2012, 02:19 PM
I guess two days was the longest for me. I was staying in a hotel for a weekend and went out to dinner on Friday, out to breakfast and shopping all day saturday and a christmas party Sat night. Sunday drove home dressed as well. Most fun I have ever had I think.

~Joanne~
12-18-2012, 02:21 PM
October 30th 2012. I got fully dressed at 10 am and remained that way till 9:30 ish pm. Almost a full 12 hours ;)

AngelaKelly<3
12-18-2012, 02:30 PM
I'd love to spend a whole weekend as Angela :daydreaming:

When I get my own place it'll be right up there with the first things to do.

AllieSF
12-18-2012, 02:32 PM
Mine was three days and two nights in Las Vegas a couple of years ago. That included my first times flying en femme. After those three days my face was pretty raw from shaving extra close twice a day. I was actually happy to take a few days off in guy mode after that. It was well worth the experience and I want to do that again.

Kate Simmons
12-18-2012, 02:33 PM
About a month 24/7 about 5 years or so ago. It was a lot of work though, especially with my beard and body hair--shave, shave, shave. I was able to do it because I was retired at the time. I recently came out of semi-retirement(for CDing) to be able to perform en femme again. Not sure how long that will last though. ;):battingeyelashes::)

ChelseaErtel
12-18-2012, 02:34 PM
A wonderful three full weeks. I get at least 8 hours three days a week, and 6 hours on Sat and Sun before everyone wakes (I get up at 3-4 am). Also once a month for 5 or 6 days at my mothers full time as well. I do so hate going back to man mode. I'm TS and waiting for things to settle with my wife before HRT and going full time. My work is all ready for me to begin so that's no worry at least.

AngelaKelly<3
12-18-2012, 02:43 PM
A wonderful three full weeks. I get at least 8 hours three days a week, and 6 hours on Sat and Sun before everyone wakes (I get up at 3-4 am). Also once a month for 5 or 6 days at my mothers full time as well. I do so hate going back to man mode. I'm TS and waiting for things to settle with my wife before HRT and going full time. My work is all ready for me to begin so that's no worry at least.

About a month 24/7 about 5 years or so ago. It was a lot of work though, especially with my beard and body hair--shave, shave, shave. I was able to do it because I was retired at the time. I recently came out of semi-retirement(for CDing) to be able to perform en femme again. Not sure how long that will last though. ;):battingeyelashes::)

I'd be a very happy person if I could spend three weeks or a month dressed full-time; for both the experience, and to try and figure out exactly where I stand on this colourful spectrum of ours. I'm kind of lost without something like that tbh :idontknow: :heehee:

audreyinalbany
12-18-2012, 02:57 PM
two days, a trip to Northampton,Ma. a couple years ago.

Nikki A.
12-18-2012, 02:58 PM
Three days in a row in Denver. Went shopping, dinner and clubbing. Had a great time, I was still a newbie then, maybe too stupid to realise that I wasn't as good at dressing then as I am now.

Janine cd
12-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Last January,I remained totally dressed for six days and wore my bra, panties and nightie every night.

windycissy
12-18-2012, 06:36 PM
I think it was four days and four nights without a stitch of male clothing, and for me that includes jogging as a girl (I have an old wig for sports) and sleeping in a nightgown...after I've been living as a woman for days at a time, I find it harder and harder to switch back!

Karren H
12-18-2012, 06:37 PM
3 days..... on a business trip over a weekend where I didn't have to meet anyone...... was a lot of fun but tiring..... having to get pretty every day.... by the fourth day I said screw this and went back to my slobby male clothes.....

xdressed
12-18-2012, 06:41 PM
I was en femme for 14 hours once, really hoping to dress for longer sometime soon

kimdl93
12-18-2012, 06:57 PM
Five days is the longest I have been able to,go without ever shifting back to male mode.

Jessica Who
12-18-2012, 07:00 PM
I would say a whole day, a few times. The last time I was out in public, I spent half the day en femme and half en homme. It was pretty cool!!

Robynts
12-18-2012, 07:02 PM
My longest time was at Southern Comfort Convention (SCC) in Atlanta, 5 days as Robyn. I highly recommend SCC for those who want to spend more time enfemme. It is really kewl to be in a hotel with 800 other girls just like you! The hotel staff is terrific and even the mall adjacent to the hotel is kewl with all the tgirls.

I would say a whole day, a few times. The last time I was out in public, I spent half the day en femme and half en homme. It was pretty cool!!

Jessica, was it the right half that was en homme and the left half enfemme, or did I get it backward? ;-)

Cristi
12-18-2012, 07:04 PM
For me, it was about 60 hours. From Friday PM through Monday morning. Including a drive to a town 3 hours away, checking into and out of a hotel, 6+ hours at a night club, breakfast and a coffee shop Sunday morning, hitting some stores to shop on the way home.

I certainly found that going back to 'boy' clothes after that much time was REALLY difficult. I was at the point where being in a skirt felt perfectly natural.

Angie G
12-18-2012, 07:14 PM
IT was 4 days at home on vacation didn't leave the house once.:hugs:
Angie

Persephone
12-18-2012, 07:19 PM
Right now I'm in day 4 at a resort, sharing a suite with my spouse and two other women (GG's) for a Girl's Week. I have absolutely no male clothing with me. We've been shopping, we've been to the theater, all sorts of stuff. An amazing experience!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Jorja
12-18-2012, 07:25 PM
32 years and counting. Oh, you ment crossdressers, sorry. :)

Cynthia Anne
12-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Just about two years and counting!!!!!!!!!!

ArleneRaquel
12-18-2012, 07:57 PM
I would guess about 4 weeks, on many occasions. The detour last anywhere from an hour to one or two days, usually a day or less.:)

Stephanie47
12-18-2012, 08:12 PM
When my kid lived in the mid west and my wife visited I was able to do 24/7 for 7-10 days every time she visited. I would have to preface that with a brief time out to slip on male pants over everything to get the mail down the block. I used those times to take my first long walks through a safe residential neighborhood. Now my en femme time is limited to six to seven hours a day, when my wife is at work. I would just love to only get out of my dress and slip because I'm changing into a nightgown to sleep.

Danielle_cder
12-18-2012, 08:16 PM
The most tho has been 3 days it was gr8

RenneB
12-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Over the turkey holiday, I was out and about for four days... Like Karen, by the fourth day, it gets really tiring, with nails, hair and makeup every day... I stuck it out til I had to go back to work on Monday, and loved it....

Now if I can only make money and still have a family and still ..... well, I can dream right??

Renne.....

Nicole Brown
12-18-2012, 08:50 PM
OK, when you ask what is the longest time I have spent en femme, I assume you are talking about the longest time without changing back to male mode at all and I will answer based on that assumption. On numerous occasions I have spent a full week as Nicole and on several occasion I have spent a month dressed.

I will be moving into my new condo as soon as it is completed in either May or June of 2013 and will then begin living as Nicole full time and also begin my transition.

bimini1
12-18-2012, 08:55 PM
I guess years ago at Eureka Springs Getaway from roughly Thursday evening until it wrapped on Saturday night and gosh was I tired and tired of it. Too much energy required to keep it going. It was fun though.
When I lived alone the only time I would see male mode was to work.

Catherine Hopkins
12-18-2012, 09:10 PM
Sparkle 2012 in Manchester. I was me from Thursday lunchtime, for the drive (3 hours) to Manchester through Monday breakfast time when I finally got home, still as me. 90 odd hours and I sure didn't want it to end.

Lynn Marie
12-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Five days at Esprit in Port Angeles, Washington last spring. Wall to wall T-girls. We had great fun!

Tara D. Rose
12-18-2012, 09:50 PM
I have had 5 days in a row a on a few occasions. They each were when I went to SCC in 2010,2011,and 2012. Wonderful times. Going back to guy mode can be a real downer at those times.

barbie lanai
12-18-2012, 09:52 PM
Eight days at Esprit 98. Stayed 5 days at the hotel plus one day driving up and two days driving back. Had acrylic nails on that I didn't want to remove. Seems I stayed enfemme at home for a couple more days until I had to go back to drab and remove the nails.

AngelaKelly<3
12-18-2012, 09:55 PM
A lot of really interesting answers here.

I'm just starting out really, so I don't have many impressive stories to share; but it's really great to read everyone else's experiances to ready me for my own :)

Ceri Anne
12-18-2012, 10:06 PM
The most for me has been just over 24 hours. I loved it, and am looking forward to a whole weekend in January

MonctonGirl
12-18-2012, 10:09 PM
About 5 hours - when makeup included.

LaraPeterson
12-18-2012, 11:09 PM
Two weeks traveling in Europe is the longest I've had at one stretch. I really didn't want to come back and go back, as it were, to being the guy me. One of these days I'm going to get up the courage to go full time, I hope. I admire those who have.

Beverley Sims
12-18-2012, 11:40 PM
One month, a day's gap and then another month. :)
Very hard to go back. :(

NathalieX66
12-18-2012, 11:50 PM
I will be moving into my new condo as soon as it is completed in either May or June of 2013 and will then begin living as Nicole full time and also begin my transition.

Yay! Nicole.......congrats! :cool:

I can't answer this question for me anymore, mainly because, unless for work (I have an office job , btw), that so much of my wardrobe is so intertwined between male & female these days. I've discovered that I spend most weekends removing myself from my male clothes.....even to the simplest degree.
Even at work , I look sickeningly butch female because I often wear purple V-neck sweaters with my shoulder legnth hair cascading off the sides.

if I didn't have a career that gives me a pension, I'd burn all my male clothes in a fire.

Jorja
12-18-2012, 11:59 PM
I came out of my mothers vagina this way so they ya go.

Show off!:tongueout

DebbieL
12-19-2012, 12:23 AM

When I was considering transition, I needed to live full time in Femme mode except when working. From Friday afternoon to Monday morning was common. I also had a few times when I was working remotely and would be in femme mode for a few weeks at a time. I'd get fully dressed in women's office attire and work the whole day, go grocery shopping en femme, usually more casual, and go to 12 step meetings, then come home and put on a nightie for the evening. I couldn't afford electrolysis and laser was still expensive and experimental, so I had to shave twice a day.

These days, it's very rare that I wear male pants, male underwear, or male shoes, usually for official meetings. I'll wear a camisole and then a loose baggy shirt over it to cover tell-tale bulges. It's more like "Debbie dressing in drag" - just masculine enough to pass (no bra or wig).

For me, it would be only half a day maybe, but I'm just a newbie :battingeyelashes:

I hope you will read the many postings and suggestions made over the past few months or years, there are LOTS of good topics, questions, and answers, and will help you to get different perspectives on the whole transgender phenomenon.

joanncd
12-19-2012, 01:44 AM
Two days in Amsterdam. Most enjoyable. Great not to have to clean my nail polish off in the evening after being out. Great to go to breakfast in the hotel next morning fully dressed.

Michaella
12-19-2012, 02:05 AM
Recently I was able to go 4 full days fully en femme, and went out all four days. Wednesday I saw my therapist and went to my book group, Thursday and Friday to movies, Saturday to the Metropolitan Opera live HD transmission of Aida (very good I thought). Also went to various stores, travelled on public transit (I had a pass good for a week, and it was female indentified, no problems using it at all.) I wore skirts or dresses all the time, always had on nylons, nail polish, feminine jewellery, wig, make-up etc, when I was out. When I was at home, by myself, I wore skirts, but not the wig. Kept my nail polish on overnight, and wore silky nightgowns. I felt wonderful! I won't be able to do anything like that for a long time, maybe never again, so I took the opportunity. I really enjoyed myself.

Oh, and on the 5th day I went to New York with a friend and saw a play, and for that I gender-bent, wearing a skirt as a man, at her request. She's seen me a lot fully femme and we've gone out together with me presenting as a woman, but she was interested in seeing me presenting more androgenously, and I was happy to do that too. Very freeing to not have to pretend. And 5 days without wearing only skirts or dresses, never pants! Fantastic.

Michaella

danielletorresani
12-19-2012, 04:23 AM
I got to spend almost 3 days straight en femme one time. Loved sleeping in lingerie every night! Sadly, these days my wife and I have a roommate and with him being out of a job, I'm never home alone any more. I miss the freedom of having my house to myself while the wife's at work!

Cheryl T
12-19-2012, 05:31 AM
For me it was 6 days when the wife and I took and "all girls" vacation about a year ago. It was wonderful, but it was also distressing to have to revert to a 50/50 status upon arriving home instead of the 24/7 that I had experienced.

Diversity
12-19-2012, 05:33 AM
The longest for me was about 4 hours. I only wish it was longer. This is being worked on, however.
However, if you are counting time spent at a hotel whilst on business, I can say that I spent the night dressed 'en femme', in a nightgown and bra (I just did not want to take it off).
Di

Catherine Hopkins
12-19-2012, 06:02 AM
Hi Angela

I can thoroughly recommend Sparkle as a plan for increasing your activity in 2013.

1000 or so tgirls of every position on our wonderful spectrum. Parties, talks, dinners, lunches, breakfasts, a huge festival in the park and generally meeting people.

2013 hasn't been officially launched yet (it will be at the turn of the year) but the website and Facebook pages are here:

http://www.sparkle.org.uk

https://www.facebook.com/sparkletg

They currently showcase the events of Sparkle 2012 and simply announce that Sparkle 2013 will be from Friday 12th July - Sunday 14th July 2013.

I already know, however, that Sparkle will actually launch on the Thursday evening so I'm planning to stay from Thursday afternoon to Monday morning this time.

Although much smaller than Southern Comfort, there are usually a good thousand attendees for the Saturday afternoon/evening events and it's far and away the biggest transgender event in the UK.

PretzelGirl
12-19-2012, 07:04 AM
It seems the conventions/get-togethers are great avenues for having a good stretch of not going back and forth. I suspect my longest was this year's Diva Las Vegas. I went from Saturday to Saturday and had the day before and after off, so 10 days appears to be my longest stretch. And since I don't ever have to worry about being beautiful, I didn't tire of the preparation.

AngelaKelly<3
12-19-2012, 07:37 AM
They currently showcase the events of Sparkle 2012 and simply announce that Sparkle 2013 will be from Friday 12th July - Sunday 14th July 2013.

That sounds like a lot of fun :) however, those dates I've already booked up to go on a holiday :( there's always next year! :D

ashley-2501
12-19-2012, 07:40 AM
2 full days while house sitting for a week. but had to go to work after that and I cant go there dressed but the rest of the time I was ^^. even managed to go for a couple nice drives.

ronda
12-19-2012, 07:48 AM
The most time for me is about 36 hr to many grand kids they always have something for poppop to do so Ronda has to go in to hiding for a while Hugs Ronda

gabimartini
12-19-2012, 07:52 AM
Don't know, 10-12 hours? Sounds about right!

linda allen
12-19-2012, 08:03 AM

I think we need to define "en femme". Does this mean without taking breast forms, hip and butt pads, and wig off? Even to shower or sleep?

Right now, I suppose I am "en femme" because I'm wearing a wig, hoop earrings, blouse, skirt, necklace, a couple bracelets, bra and forms, padded panties, and heels. Later this evening, I may be wearing unisex earrings, bra and forms, regular panties, flats, and strestch pants and a women's T shirt top. No wig, no hip and butt padding. Will I still be "en femme" ?

I've never worn my wig more than ten hours or the padded panties more than perhaps four hours.

So exactly what is "en femme"?

Catherine Hopkins
12-19-2012, 08:41 AM
That sounds like a lot of fun :) however, those dates I've already booked up to go on a holiday :( there's always next year! :D

What a shame. Always the same wekend every year though so pencil it into your diary for 2014.

Jana
12-19-2012, 09:04 AM
Does sleeping en femme (or trying to) count, too? LOL.

Georgina2
12-19-2012, 09:05 AM
Last year my wife went on holiday with her parents for 7 days.I was fully en femme during the daytime and wore a silk nightdress to bed every night.Had so much fun every morning doing my make up,pampering myself and choosing my outfit for the day.Also went for a drive every night and also went for a walk in an area of the city where there were bars and restaurants.Passed a lot of people in the street and encountered no problems.Also went out once for a drive during the day.Loved having only myself to please and hated having to revert back after the 7 days were up.

linda allen
12-19-2012, 10:12 AM
Last year my wife went on holiday with her parents for 7 days.I was fully en femme during the daytime and wore a silk nightdress to bed every night.Had so much fun every morning doing my make up,pampering myself and choosing my outfit for the day.Also went for a drive every night and also went for a walk in an area of the city where there were bars and restaurants.Passed a lot of people in the street and encountered no problems.Also went out once for a drive during the day.Loved having only myself to please and hated having to revert back after the 7 days were up.
I never would have thought I could tell my wife I liked to dress as a woman and used to sneak around as you describe. Wait for the one or two times a year she would be away.

I managed to bring it up and now she's OK with it. Not "thrilled", but OK. I dress around the house, but not with makeup and usually not my wig or butt pads. I haven't gone out of the house since I told her but I'm working on it. I'm going to wait for the holidays to pass. Too much other stuff going on this time of year.

Wendy G
12-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Two years ago I was able to do it for nine straight days. I purposely made sure that no male drab was allowed the entire time. After a few days, I felt like I was really reaching a deeper understanding of myself. Towards the end, I found myself dreading it ending. However, when I went back to drab, I did not crossdress again for about six months. I just knew I couldn't attain that level of completeness in the course of a few hours or a day. I'm hoping to get the opportunity again this Spring.

GinaD
12-20-2012, 07:48 AM
I was able to spend two full weeks as Gina. I was determined to be as girly as I possibly could. I pampered myself, got a mani/pedi and new nails, and tried on all of my different wigs as the mood struck me. I wore everything from shorts and a tank top to cocktail dresses and heels. I spent every moment, day and night, as Gina and went everywhere I wanted. I dressed in every outfit I had, from conservative soccer mom to party girl to Daisy Duke. During that time, I had no bad experiences as Gina. I have never enjoyed being Gina so much. I really regretted having to return to my male persona.

Lea
12-20-2012, 03:55 PM
Two or three times a year I am able to squeeze in five day dressing periods.

I am unable to leave the house as if anyone at work found out I would be fired.

I enjoy dressing in the fall and winter most as I am completely shaved during those months.

I am able to go about four days with my breast forms attached before the adhesive lets go.

Besides not going out wearing the wig is the hardest thing about dressing for a week.

My wife will plan a night or two out shopping or visiting friends to get a break from seeing me dressed.

She gave me a roundabout compliment last time I dressed. She was going to visit friends and I asked her if she wanted me to change back if she was having trouble with it. She said no it was just that she knows I am the same person but toward the end of the week she sees a woman not her husband and she misses her husband. I was over joyed that she considered me as a woman.

Suzy Parker
12-20-2012, 04:03 PM
Overnight
Everyone was away and I was able to dress all evening, sleep overnight in a nice formal length full slip, and dress until noon the next day. It was Heavenly.

STACY B
12-20-2012, 06:51 PM
Is this a trick question ? In my stuff or someone elses ? LOL,,,,, You know how we used to Roll ! An don't say you never !

DanielleT
12-21-2012, 02:41 AM
Well, I dress and live as a woman almost full time. I'm single and live alone, so at night and on the weekend, I almost always wear a dress or skirt of some sort. I work in a professional field, the dress code in our office is pretty relaxed, most days I wear a pair of docker slacks and a polo shirt along with a blazer or sweater. That makes it easy for me to wear a light bra and I always wear panties, sometimes pantyhose too. On the weekend I like to don my breastforms and run around the house with nothing but my panties on. At night, I enjoy sleeping in a pretty satin nightie.

I have been crossdressing for about three years now and even if I have to go out to run errands in male attire, I always have a bra and panties on. I have only a very limited number of men's cotton briefs and the only time I wear them is when I go to the gym to work out. That is getting to be kind of an issue now too, in that since I have been concentrating my workout routine on developing a more feminine shape (legs, butt, etc) and doing full body shaves, I am getting some odd stares in the shower room. I generally wear full sweats when I work out, so as not to disclose the fact that I do not have body hair. I do want continue the workout routine in that I have had some sucess in re-shaping my body, but I think I might need to do my showering at home.

FaithGrace
12-21-2012, 04:09 AM
So far, 4 days and counting. Plan on being en femme until 12/28 when I have to go to divorce court (my lawyer said it would go easier). After that, I'll be mostly 24/7!

TG-Taru
12-21-2012, 08:19 AM
Not counting sleeping, bathing, breakfast, 3-5 days at a weekend gathering and on my London trip summer 2010. Weekend was a tv association yearly gathering, London a holiday including a gaming guild meet that went very nicely though I surprised most there. For London I wanted to look my best and not use heavy foundation, so plucked the beard. I know it's not recommended really, and don't usually pluck.

SandraInHose
12-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Longest time I've spent en femme? Not nearly long enough!

Most of the time I'm lucky if I get 4-6 hrs alone. I usually wear pantyhose 24/7, but when I'm home alone I'll always slip into a dress or skirt/blouse with some heels or flats for those couple of hours.

thechic
12-23-2012, 02:46 AM
Ive been en femme, About two and a half Years and counting,Stopped crossdressing about two and a half years ago.

Raychel
12-23-2012, 09:28 AM
For me it has only really been one full day. I would like to take a full vacation as my true self someday. But t will probably never happen. :sad:

xdressed
12-23-2012, 04:01 PM
If you include overnight I managed 20 hours from yesterday to this afternoon ^_^

lingerieLiz
12-23-2012, 09:35 PM
If you count wearing all women's clothes with bra etc. then maybe a couple of weeks. But I don't usually try to hide that I'm a guy. I just wear the clothes.