PDA

View Full Version : Hi, My name is Suzy and I..............

Suzy Parker
12-18-2012, 10:32 PM
am an Obsessive Compulsive Crossdressing Shopaholic (OCCS). Just when I think I am going to be able to save up a little money for a rainy day, some nice and shiny womens formal wear in Satin or Taffeta shows up on eBay and thats all she wrote, money gone. I rarely get the chance to dress these days so I shop instead, compulsively. I have boxes of new clothes just waiting for the day I get to dress in them. Sigh:sigh:.......soon I hope!

Anybody else suffer from OCCS?

Angela Campbell
12-18-2012, 10:41 PM
I can't wait when I get something new, I must put it on the same day! I would go crazy If I had clothes or jewelry I have not worn!

I Am Paula
12-18-2012, 10:46 PM
I'm a pro level shopper. Sometimes I wear things home.-Celeste

LaraPeterson
12-18-2012, 10:52 PM
I like to buy, buy, buy, but I like to wear, wear, wear; I can't leave something on a hanger very long.

AllieSF
12-18-2012, 11:45 PM
Yes, Suzy, I know that feeling well. I have enough to go full time for two people. But, walking into a store, thrift or women's, and off I go looking for something different or new. Out shopping today for family Christmas gift and I ended up buying a new skirt, earrings and two tops. Damn, now I need to go out more just to be able to wear them at least once!

Cynthia Anne
12-19-2012, 12:10 AM
Suzy I think you got a extra large dose of OCCS! You must slow down the buying and speed up the wearing! Best of luck to ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa73
12-19-2012, 12:17 AM
i must admit, i am the same!!! i love shopping for pretty clothes, and never is it enough!!!! i want more......today just bought a pair of ballerina flat shoes. and a purse. course i am also rebuilding after a 2 yr purge!!!

meliisa

Beverley Sims
12-19-2012, 12:42 AM
I dont have enough money to support 2 children a wife and OCCS? :)

Slipstream
12-19-2012, 12:57 AM
Funny you should mention this today. Lately I have been trying to slow down, thinking about what my wife is going to do with all this stuff if something would happen to me or who will find it if something happens to both of us.

Today I took the day off, totally lost control and went on a major shopping spree. Hit four different JCPenny but found no new colors in the Underscore Briefs, Grrrrrrr. Did buy four pairs of heels and several skirts though:)

bobbimo
12-20-2012, 11:50 AM
SO YOUR THE ONE THAT KEEPS BEATING ME OUT OF THOSE PRETTY DRESSES ON EBAY. :-)
Just kidding but I am sure we have fought to the finish for a few items. I am a bit luckier than most, that I can wear the many things I buy right away. My closet grows and grows. I can appreciate the GG;s desire to shop. LOVE IT.
Have no fear Suzy, when the dressing opportunity arrives you will have an overdose of fun,
and dont forget to take pictures!
Bobbi

bobbimo
12-20-2012, 11:51 AM

I guess the kids will have to get a job!
:-)
bobbi

Kate Simmons
12-20-2012, 11:57 AM
No Hon but I do suffer from CRS (can't remember sh*t) sometimes. :heehee: Old age I guess. :battingeyelashes::)

NV Susan
12-20-2012, 11:57 AM
I was so proud of myself today.....I was in Target for a few things but had to check out the woman's dept. I got out without buying any skirts, panties etc., could be the first time!

docrobbysherry
12-20-2012, 01:14 PM
That's just plain ridiculous, Bev! I have OCCS and hardly spend anything for ladies clothes. Simply shop at thrifts. I can fill a semi trailer with Sherry's things and can't have spent more than a few $1000 over 15 years!

PretzelGirl
12-21-2012, 10:01 AM
One day at a time Suzy. Just say that for today, I will not go shopping and will accept that I have enough pretty things to get through the day. Good luck!