PDA

View Full Version : Is There in truth, No Beauty?(Warning: Long Winded Post)

BrendaChristine
12-01-2005, 07:35 PM
Here is my deep thought of the day:

Having recently been totally and devaststingly smitten with a certain girl forn Canada, who will remain nameless for her own protection, I've made some observations. I've looked just about every photo and seen so many different things. Some of you exude a playfulness, some an elegance and refinement, some a warmth that makes me want to melt, some a sulty, sexiness(you know who I mean), some have a lustful passion, and some just sheer joy and happiness. But all are truly beautiful, from the inside out.We all know there real women who are stunningly beautiful but sometimes it is a cold beauty, without any passion to it. I usedto think that so called straight men who profess to admire cd's, tvs. and ts's were just in denial to there own sexual tendencies, maybe some but not all. Maybe it is just that, because we have to work at it,take extra care, and cherish it , it radiates more than the "ho hum I'm pretty" attitude of many genetic females. what's my point?. I have no idea. Just that in recent months I have been questioning life, in general, and mine in particular. where have I been, where am I going and how am I going to get there. And how is this particulr lifestyle that we share going to play into it. While I accept Brenda as a part of me, and feel no quilt or shame about, I do wonder how a big a part of me she needs to be. While I still enjoy the sheer thrill of being her,and will always need that, I find it sometimes is just as as satisfying to express her in thoughts ,words and
deeds as it is to don a dress, wig and heels. I've always been stoic in nature, not one to seek out support groups or stuff like that, so I have spent a lot of time, online looking for answers. while I found a lot of helpful information, it always seemed sterile and clinical. But here is the first palce wher I get the passion, the joy, the pain, the humor, the anger, all that is part of us. It's been a remarkable experience. I love Brenda. And Brenda loves "him". Neither one can live without the other, and will undoubtedly be together for the rest of their lives. Sorry if this kinda rambled, it's something I needed to say, but didn't have anyone to say it to. I'm sure Reader's Digest will put out a condensed version. Or is that Campbell's?

Love and Happiness to all of you whether you are male , female , or in between. For once Jerry Springer is right. Take care of yourself, and each other. B.

(Now if can only figure out away to get that girl from Canada to marry me........)

We now return you to your regular TV;) Programming.

Sarahgurl371
12-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Brenda,
Even Jerry can be a person sometimes! I think you have exuded that something special in this very post. You are obviously a deep wonderful person, thoughtful of others, and the world around you. Thank you for the compliments that you have paid us. Receive them for yourself as well. As people, we all bring something to the table. Each and every one of us. God Bless!

CaptLex
12-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Love and Happiness to all of you whether you are male, female, or in between.

I have a short attention span, but somehow I managed to follow all that. We like you too, Brenda. :D

P.S. Good luck with Ms. Canada :thumbsup:

BrendaChristine
12-01-2005, 08:02 PM
Tammy...having just read your dissertation, your compliment is even more appreciated. An extra hug for you.

MarieTS
12-02-2005, 02:21 AM
Brenda, you artfully express many of the identical feelings we all feel. And although I can't speak for the sisterhood at large, I can say that I also feel both your pain and joy.
Hugs,