PDA

View Full Version : omg so excited!!!

Melissa73
12-19-2012, 03:44 PM
OMG! i was talking with another sister i met on another site, and she told me of a group meeting tonight at 7pm...its close to me, and i am available. Im thinking of attending, and wearing my jeans and atop w/ my bra and enhancers....and maybe my purse.

anyone else who lives in champaign.urbana area/??????????? and thinking of going to the meeting in urbana

melissa

Victoria StJohn
12-19-2012, 04:42 PM
Melissa, hurry up, you don't have too much time to get there by 7. You know a girl needs adequate time to get the outfit and makeup done to her satisfaction. I'm sure you're in for an exciting evening. We'll be waiting for your report. Enjoy yourself. Cheers.

Genny B
12-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Jeolous! There is nothing in my area. I used to live in Rantoul!

Melissa73
12-19-2012, 06:01 PM
i'll share the news when i get back. Ive decided to wear my white jeans, black blouse w/ some black ballerina flats and of course bra-panties and my inserts.
I have come out of that deep dark closet.......
melissa

Diane Smith
12-19-2012, 07:02 PM
I'm in C-U, but I have never heard of a group meeting on Wednesdays. (There is a Tri-Ess chapter that meets on the third Saturday of every month, which I attend occasionally). I'd be interested in more information if you have it -- PM me if it's not likely to be interesting to the other readers here. I might also be interested in meeting (in either gender mode) sometime if you want to. There is one other frequent poster here from Champaign, but I'll leave it for her to introduce herself.

- Diane

docrobbysherry
12-19-2012, 09:45 PM
Just go! And, tell us how u felt there!

Melissa73
12-19-2012, 10:15 PM
oohh i had a blast! just real introductions tonight, and they focus on transgender and the surgury. But there was another cd there that i talked to. Mentioned this sitre, but they werent quite sure they knew it.
and it was so cool.... being out in my white jeans, white blouse, bra and panties and my ballerina type shoes and purse.
And before the meeting, went thru the drive thru at mc Donalds w/ no problem. yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melissa

GiannaD
12-19-2012, 10:25 PM
Awesome Melissa; so happy for you...like the sound of your outfit choice!

Melissa73
12-19-2012, 10:35 PM
yes i did!!! sorry, i had no camera for pic or a cellphone. but it was soooooo awesome

Tracii G
12-20-2012, 02:28 AM
Very happy for you Melissa glad you had a great time.
It is nice to get out among people just like yourself isn't it?

becky77
12-20-2012, 05:39 AM
I can almost feel your joy pulsing out of your words. Lovely to see someone happy.

Beverley Sims
12-20-2012, 02:27 PM
I think you were over the moon tonight.
Good for you. Keep at it. :)

Melissa73
12-20-2012, 03:49 PM
yes i will keep at it!!! jan 2 is another meeting, and i intend to attend. Ive been thinking, i might wear my white skirt a green/white blouse w/ pantyhose. (just have to do it!!!)

melissa

Leah Lynn
12-20-2012, 08:48 PM
Way to go girl! And anther joins the army of girls in the streets!

DanielleT
12-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Being a woman, coming to that special place wherein you cast off what nature dictated to you and become who you really are is so very special and so precious. Kudos to all the ladies in this room that had the courage to do that. I'm now 30 years old and I have known for at least 20 of them that I am not a boy, I am a girl. Thankfully, today, I have the income and lifestyle to support who I really am. I'm not L*****, I never have been and I never will be. I have been cross dressing for the last 3 three years and I think, soon, I will embark upon the most important journey of my life..........the transition to who I really am....Laurel......a woman.

It is so nice to have a forum like this, wherein one can speak freely, share, confess and confide.