PDA

View Full Version : Crossdresser professional education

willnotwill
12-19-2012, 10:13 PM
Does anybody remember seeing an outfit that combined some professional training (Microsoft Certified whatever) with being Xdress friendly. I seem to recall that in addition to taking the class en femme, they also offered you a night out on the town to some of the xdress scene wherever it was located?

Was I dreaming this?

Launa
12-20-2012, 06:47 AM
Are you thinking about something like Ms Vera's finishing school for boys?

linda allen
12-20-2012, 07:22 AM
Does anybody remember seeing an outfit that combined some professional training (Microsoft Certified whatever) with being Xdress friendly. I seem to recall that in addition to taking the class en femme, they also offered you a night out on the town to some of the xdress scene wherever it was located?

Was I dreaming this?

I suspect you were. If someone is serious about "professional training", and paying good money for classes, I expect one would spend their spare time studying the subject, not going from bar to bar in a dress.

Not that there's anything wrong with going from bar to bar in a dress, just that there's a time and place for everything.

If you're actually thinking of a school that teaches males how to dress and act like women, that's entirely different, a night out on the town could be part of the class.

willnotwill
12-20-2012, 10:08 AM
No, not Ms. Vera. The school was primarily for technical (computer) education but essentially xdress-friendly with some social activities in the evening.

The class was NOT in a bar. It was taught in a normal classroom situation other than than that you were encouraged to dress for it. The bar thing was an additional evening activity. I used to teach professional courses and evening activities to draw people to the training (they were often coincident with a trade show, etc...) was not uncommon.

Beverley Sims
12-20-2012, 01:58 PM
Sounds interesting,but "different".

Abbygirl
12-20-2012, 08:29 PM
wow. Never heard of anything like that. Of course (no pun intended), for what they usually charge for training like that, we should get something extra! Might make me look twice when deciding where to go study!
Would love to see an ad for this if you ever find it.

Leah Lynn
12-20-2012, 08:33 PM
If anyone finds it, let me know! I'll sign up!

Launa
12-20-2012, 11:04 PM
No, not Ms. Vera. The school was primarily for technical (computer) education but essentially xdress-friendly with some social activities in the evening.

The class was NOT in a bar. It was taught in a normal classroom situation other than than that you were encouraged to dress for it. The bar thing was an additional evening activity. I used to teach professional courses and evening activities to draw people to the training (they were often coincident with a trade show, etc...) was not uncommon.

Well they sure don't have anything like this in my city.

donnalee
12-20-2012, 11:21 PM
It might be a good business idea for anyone qualified to teach such classes, as there are a large number of tech types here. Although it's my opinion that those classes are just another way for Microsoft, Sun, Oracle, Apple et al to suck you dry, as the classes are so expensive.

Michelle M
12-20-2012, 11:23 PM
Hey, I could teach that class! We'll re-engineer control top PH for the "spare tire". Then do extensive field trials.

Amy R Lynn
12-20-2012, 11:32 PM
So, you're looking to become a certified cross dresser? I wonder what the certification title would look like for that. CCDA (Certified Cross Drresser Associate)

It would be interesting, but I have to agree. Depending on how much money you are looking to spend on a professional class, your money could be spent better else where. Like taking a makeup lesson.

I read about Mrs.Vera's school. I got her book too (not really worth reading, its one big advert for her school). If I had a TON of money and didn't mind laying down some cash for something like that, I would in a heart beat. Sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Unfortunatly that isn't the case for me.