PDA

View Full Version : Susan went Christmas shopping for wife

susangirl
12-19-2012, 11:27 PM
I just finished my Christmas shopping for my wife while in Atlanta for the evening on an overnight. (airline pilot) I really enjoyed every moment because I dressed in a short leopard print dress with black stockings and 5 inch black heels. I spent about 4 hours in Lenox Mall in buckhead (just north of down town Atlanta). All the best high end stores. I got her a lot of stuff for her stocking including some new sexy stockings and her favorite makeups. I just love the makeup departments in the high end stores. Bloomingdales, Maceys, and that 5th Avenue store. Dressing as a woman really has its perks. I hope my wife enjoys all her gifts 1/2 as much as I did shopping for them. Atlanta's a great crossdressing town.

Fran Moore
12-19-2012, 11:43 PM
I agree Susan, Atlanta is a great CD town and the Lenox Mall is one of my favorite stops when I'm there for Southern Comfort!

Patti Remick
12-20-2012, 09:31 AM
I just love the makeup departments in the high end stores. Bloomingdales, Maceys, and that 5th Avenue store. Dressing as a woman really has its perks.

Hello Susan. I think what you did for your wife was very nice! Im curious though if you let the women at the makeup counters put any makeup on you or did you interact directly with them?

Luv and Hugs
Patti Remick

linda allen
12-20-2012, 09:45 AM
My wife and I don't normally exchange presents because we've wasted too much money in the past buying gifts for each other that were not what the other one really wanted. But, last night my wife put something under the tree and told me "no peeking". I suspect jewelry, but now I feel bad that I didn't get her anything and even if I tried, I have no idea how much she spent and my taste just hasn't worked out well in the past.

I told her that I felt bad and she said "Well, you're always buying me things." It's true, but in the end, it's all the same money.

What I would really like for Christmas would be for her to say "Honey, let's dress you up and go out for a ride or to the mall or park." I don't know how to tell her this and I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. Perhaps after the holidays I'll bring it up.

Beverley Sims
12-20-2012, 02:03 PM
My wife and I don't normally exchange presents because we've wasted too much money in the past buying gifts for each other that were not what the other one really wanted. But, last night my wife put something under the tree and told me "no peeking". I suspect jewelry, but now I feel bad that I didn't get her anything and even if I tried, I have no idea how much she spent and my taste just hasn't worked out well in the past.

I told her that I felt bad and she said "Well, you're always buying me things." It's true, but in the end, it's all the same money.

What I would really like for Christmas would be for her to say "Honey, let's dress you up and go out for a ride or to the mall or park." I don't know how to tell her this and I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. Perhaps after the holidays I'll bring it up.
Linda, do what Sheldon did in "Big Bang Theory" with Christmas presents for Penny.

Laura912
12-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Sounds wonderful and she is lucky as are you. Maybe we will see you on the ALT SAN flight Friday. What fun that would be!

susangirl
12-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Patti, I didn't get in the chair on this trip and try out the makeup, but have in the past. I was all made up pretty well already and knew exactly what I needed. This crossdressing thing is so much fun.