PDA

View Full Version : Dressing for the holidays.

Kimberlyfaye
12-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Hi all. Just wanted to share some things with you.

Lately I've wanted to get out more, but I physically can't right now. The female side of me has a big desire to just get out there. Now I can't dress properly or fully at the moment but here I am sitting as dressed as I can be and staring at my tiny mirror and all I see staring back is Kim. And it makes me happy. The reason I am partially dressed is because I am getting my things together for a big experience. My SO and I will be visiting her family over the holidays and they are happy for me to be Kim! They know about me and accept me. I was told I don't need to feel uncomfortable and I can come as I want to. I'm in a really good mood. Now all I need to do is pick something sparkly to wear. It is the holiday season after all.

Also on a clothing note, my new heels have arrived. Heel less heels! They are just so gorgeous and although I've only tried them on for a short while they are really comfortable to walk in. Of course after a long walk my feet will be beyond recognition and I would no doubt be in agony but that's all part of wearing them!

Anyway I will let you know about my little family gathering and wish you all a great holiday season in whatever you choose to do :-)

Ciao x

Leah Lynn
12-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Now that sounds like it will be a good family gathering. Enjoy!

Beverley Sims
12-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Have a good time and do not go overboard with anything take it easy and have a good holiday.

justmetoo
12-20-2012, 09:55 PM
It does sound like it will be a good holiday with an accepting family. Best wishes! :)

stacycoral
12-21-2012, 12:01 AM
Miss Kim, girlfriend you have a wonderful time, is so happy for you that your going to have a grand time,thanks for sharing with us girls, hugs

linda allen
12-21-2012, 07:34 AM
Just remember to act like a lady!

kimdl93
12-21-2012, 11:00 AM
Sounds like a great family. Find something seasonal and pretty and enjoy bing with them!

xdressed
12-21-2012, 11:15 AM
Ah wow that sounds awesome, good luck text me how it went ^_^