PDA

View Full Version : Party at my house

Molly Wells
12-21-2012, 12:34 AM
My wife is a manager in a local non profit and has a lot of community leaders and volunteers that help in the agency. Tonight we hosted a Christmas party at our house for all the volunteers.
She does not approve of my dressing and wants no part of it.

So, as it was getting to be near time for the party to begin, she told me I needed to hurry and get dressed.
I took a quick shower, did my nails and makeup. I wore my long blond wig with long sparkly earrings and a pendant necklace.
My dress was a strapless deep red, knee length, glittery and a low cowl neckline.
I wore my C forms with a strapless bra, a little tape to create some cleavage.
My shoes were 4" peep toe showing off my bright red toenails. I must say I felt as though I looked really good.
After getting all dressed up I went to the living room and as I entered the doorbell rang. As my wife came around the corner from the kitchen she was calling to me, asking me to answer the door. Then she looked and saw me...fully dressed... ready for her Christmas party...with a look of horror on her face she....

Then I woke up and heard myself asking..."what can I do to help you get ready for the party tonight honey..."

Partly true...

Merry Christmas,
Molly

Angela Campbell
12-21-2012, 07:58 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if we could just be ourselves without hurting others in doing so?

kimdl93
12-21-2012, 11:03 AM
Walt Disney said if you can dream it you can do it!

Beverley Sims
12-21-2012, 11:35 AM
Walt Disney said if you can dream it you can do it!

Having been to Dizzy World a few times in drab I might add.
I can agree wholeheartedly
Merry Christmas everyone.

ClosetED
12-21-2012, 11:41 AM
with a look of horror on her face she....

said "Not that necklace! It just doesn't go! I told you to wear the other necklace - It looks so good on you!" :)

Bo-peep
12-22-2012, 12:44 PM
with a look of horror on her face she....

said "Not that necklace! It just doesn't go! I told you to wear the other necklace - It looks so good on you!" :)

Ah now there is a nightmare turned into a dream .... :)