PDA

View Full Version : Need partner for going out

thunder079
12-21-2012, 01:08 AM
There will be two drag parties in Capitol Hill, Seattle... on 31th...
I really want to go there, but just cant make it without someone go together.

Sandra bailey
12-21-2012, 01:39 AM
I hope you find someone to go with you, that would be a fantastic start to 2013 for you x

larry
12-21-2012, 02:30 AM
Wow-wish it could be me but just a dream. Try contacting http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?90591-mymysterycd on this site.

thunder079
12-21-2012, 02:54 AM
I don't have permission to view your link:(

AmyGaleRT
12-21-2012, 03:25 AM
You need to have more posts before you can access profiles. Just keep chatting, and they will magically unlock for you. :)

- Amy

Beverley Sims
12-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Keep working at it, welcome to the forum and ask another 7 questions and you are there.
I hope you find your stay beneficial.

SamathaCD
12-22-2012, 01:04 AM
I forwarded your message on to a local group of us here in Seattle, hopefully someone will be dropping you a PM. There are usually outings every weekend, but mostly to Twisted, up in Everett.

AimeeG
12-22-2012, 01:30 AM
I would have loved to have gone with you...unfortunately, I'm already committed to another event.

reb.femme
12-22-2012, 06:19 AM
There will be two drag parties in Capitol Hill, Seattle... on 31th...
I really want to go there, but just cant make it without someone go together.

Just send two airline tickets and a hotel booking for wifey and me, and we are there. To hell with work, I'll explain my reasons to them when I get back :).

Hope you find someone to go with.

Rebecca

thunder079
12-22-2012, 06:42 PM
Gonna try drive out tonight:) around Capitol Hill area!!!

Missy Tanya
12-22-2012, 09:35 PM
I know just how hard it is to go out by yourself, but if I can do it, I'm sure you can. I've been to many of the "Drag" shows and enjoy myself totally. They are very accepting of us and I usually get a big hug from them when I do show up at one of their events. If I was going out in Seattle that night I would love to be by your side. But as a girl that most of the time has to go out by myself too, I just pull up my big girl panties and go out. The first steps out of the car are the hardest, but they get easier every time you do get out.

Hope you do get out and have a blast. I'm trying to get in hold of a couple of girls in Seattle and see if they are going out New Years and will forward you some info where and when they will be. Have fun and be sure and take many pictures and share with all of us..

Hugs Tanya