PDA

View Full Version : The new year the new me!

Andreaxxx420
12-21-2012, 05:35 AM
Hey girls long time reader first time I feel posting.

I'm looking for crossdressing dares! I want to
Fill up January with all different dates to get me out
Of the house while dressed and feel more like the
Girly girl I am. All I ask is nothing messy

Please help me give myself the courage to go out dressed

Even if its just for a dare

Lady Catherine
12-21-2012, 07:48 AM
Start the year out with a bang. Go to a New Years Eve party en femme. Even better, wear a formal dress or maybe even a gown. Whatever you do, have fun and stay safe.

monalisa
12-21-2012, 07:51 AM
Invite 50 of your closest friends to a cd party.

Sara Jessica
12-21-2012, 09:24 AM
If you need dares to get you out of the house, then perhaps you shouldn't be getting out of the house.

Jenniferathome
12-21-2012, 09:42 AM
If you need a dare, you are not ready. Going out is scary the first time,less the second,etc. dares my give you some "goal" but the result may be terrible and really shake your confidence. Baby steps see to work for most....

kimdl93
12-21-2012, 09:50 AM
I don't believe in making dares or taking them. If you want to feel more comfortable getting out, start some small confidence builders, like getting dressed in casually feminine style and going out for the mail or to take out the trash. Then, another small step - perhaps venture out on an errand, like a trip to the post office. Then move on to the mall or a walk down a moderately busy street. And when you realize the world keeps on turning, have a lunch at a local diner.

Beverley Sims
12-21-2012, 11:16 AM
You need goals, not dares.
You need to stay safe and be good.
Present yourself as a lady not of a girl with loose morals.
Go to a New Years eve party as a girl.
Go to the sales after Christmas as a girl, no one will have time to notice you, they are all looking for bargains and looking in windows.
I did this for three days last year in London and France. It was a blast.

Melissa73
12-21-2012, 11:22 AM
sounds like all good options!!!! however, i have my day after news years planned (as i have to work new years eve and new years day. I recently found a transgender support meeting, and the next meeting is jan 2. (this will be my 2nd meeting) and i did go dresseed, but in jeans and a blouse. Jan 2 i intend to attend wearing a skirt and blouse and pantyhose and my pretty shoes.... :)

Melissa