PDA

View Full Version : Needed a lift

Skyeyes
12-21-2012, 11:09 AM
As I got out of the shower this morning, I decided I needed a lift. I went through my bras and decided upon a very feminine lacy bra with support panels in the lower cup. I put on the bra and it lifted my moobs and my spirits. It is amazing how the right bra at the right time can really make a difference on your disposition!

bobbimo
12-21-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm with ya sister!
Merry Christmas
Bobbi

Roberta Young
12-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Sky, a swipe of lipstick helps also. Hugs Roberta

Kate Simmons
12-21-2012, 12:50 PM
Well, I normally slug down a Jack Daniels and coke for that:heehee: but I digress......To each their own Hon.:)

Angela Campbell
12-21-2012, 02:06 PM
Why wait until after the shower? I get the water nice and warm, use a wonderful smelling coconut body wash and a nylon scrubby, all over and then use a pad and exfoliating wash on my face, then use a good smelling shampoo on my hair. After I get out, I put on panties (cause I don't want to see the" you know" in the mirror) then I use lotion all over. I feel wonderful at this point and can face almost anything! Ready to choose an outfit!

Beverley Sims
02-20-2013, 12:46 PM
A bra can lift my spirits and boobs too.

Barbara Maria
02-21-2013, 12:45 PM
I'm with you,sister. When I get home,the first thing I do is put on a bra and breast forms. My whole disposition improves right away. I have several bras and love them all,but I have one favorite that fits my forms perfectly. When things don't go very well(like last night)I choose that bra,and suddenly things are just fine.