PDA

View Full Version : First time in a dressing room

Lacamas
12-01-2005, 11:50 PM
I had so much fun today.
Last week i told a female friend in a gaming group i am part of about my dressing.

Today i went out dressed as gloria. We went shopping together to one of the local shopping outlets.
First place we went to was a shop called Dress Barn. I was able to try on about 15 different outfits in the dressing room. The owner of the store was so great at helping us.

I bought a nice knee length grey skirt and a purpleish blouse. It was so much fun.
We then went to a shoe store called GH Bass and i bought a beautiful pair of black boots.

Afterwards we went to JC Penneys looking for purses. Found some nice one but didnt buy anything there.

The best part is she said i am more fun to shop with than her other girl friends, so i now have a shopping buddy.

Anyone in Portland, OR want to go shopping?

Fun, Fun Fun

DonnaT
12-02-2005, 07:49 AM
Congratulations Lacamas! It's great that you have a friend that will accompany you to the shops. She must be a doll.

Christina Nicole
12-02-2005, 08:22 AM
Sounds like you had fun. Watch out for dressing rooms in discount stores and especially outlets. Some have only sheer curtains over the dressing room door while others have nothing at all. It's not much privacy for you and the other women trying clothes on.

The problem is that you don't know if there are doors or not until you get into the fitting room area, and by then you're kind of committed.

Warmest regards
Christina Nicole

paulaN
12-02-2005, 08:25 AM
that is so cool I'd love to have a shopping buddy.

Marlena Dahlstrom
12-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Congratulations! It sounds like you had a great time and it's nice to be able to share it with a friend.

Paula Rae
12-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Hey Gloria,
You really had a good time and I'm glad you shared it with us. It sounds as though your shopping partner made it a little easier for you, and thats good, you'll probably be out shopping on your own soon. How about some pictures? I'd love to see you wearing your new things.

Ricki B

danielle d
12-02-2005, 07:26 PM
congrats on your new experience, i think trying on outfits in dressing rooms and looking at yourself in the mirrors is so exciting.
danielle d

Crystal Harmony
12-03-2005, 02:48 AM
Cograts,ive never done that yet,but when im at the counter the sales people always say oh your so good buying clothes for your wife,how do you know her size,most men dont,and i just well they are for me not my wife and you should see the look of surprise you get,i love it.:p

MichelleGray502
12-03-2005, 05:37 PM
Well done gloria it is always nice to get th first time thing out of th way and then it will easier when time goes on. Most salesladies in women's cothes shops are usually fairly good and helpful to us. if you are not 'bout a certain shop always phone ahead and ask first and then you llease know if they allow us in or not but in most cases they usually dont refuse us.