PDA

View Full Version : A good day

Paula T
12-21-2012, 04:39 PM
Yesterday was a very busy day and to finish it off I went out to our local meeting place dressed as Paula. (CD friendly bar) Well when I got home I decided to sleep in my nightie while still having my forms in. I did remove my makeup as it gets the pillows messy.:sad: Today as it is quite cold here I decided to stay in and do some housework dressed as Paula.:) I just finished baking 5 dozen oatmeal cookies and didn't burn a one.:)I did the dishes and have decided to stay "Paula" all day untl bedtime. I have on a dark blue pleated skirt decent blouse and flats and some very obnoxious large earrings:eek: Later on when is gets darker I will go down and get the mail and paper. This is probably the longest time in a long time that I have had my forms on. I have not done anything like this in a long time and BOY does it feel good.:daydreaming: Home many gals have had an opportunity to do something like this to just enjoy a day as your femme self. Actually more like a day and a half.:D Here is a picture of what I usually wear when doing housework not today though just a little more femme today.:brolleyes:

Angela Campbell
12-21-2012, 05:10 PM
Ohhhhh cookies! I'm on my way!! I'll bring some milk too.

LaraPeterson
12-21-2012, 06:52 PM
Lucky girl, a story like this just makes us feel good, doesn't it? I can hear in your words your level of comfort; makes me just a little jealous but thankful you had this time. I hope you get to enjoy many more just like that, cookies and all.

Diversity
12-21-2012, 07:04 PM
Good for you! Glad to hear that you had an opportunity to enjoy yourself 'en femme' for such a long time. Wishing you many more such opportunities!
Di

bridget thronton
12-22-2012, 02:38 AM
Very well done - sounds like a good day

suzy1
12-22-2012, 04:03 AM
I also enjoy a day to myself sometimes Paula. Like you I just do the house work, do some cooking and just be me.
And I wear the same sort of outfit you are wearing but I must have my heels on as well.:heehee:

But its not cookies, its biscuits where I come from girl.:eek:

Hug from Suzy:)

Beverley Sims
12-22-2012, 12:45 PM
But its not cookies, its biscuits where I come from girl.:eek:

Hug from Suzy:)
Order a meal in the dining car on AMTRAK and ask for chips.
You will get a packet of crisps poured over your meal.
Because, you have "fries" with that over here.
How are the Christmas floods where you are. ?

suzy1
12-22-2012, 01:24 PM
How are the Christmas floods where you are. ?

When I come up for air I will let you know Beverley. Thank goodness I have got a wetsuit and a snorkel:eek:

Melissa73
12-22-2012, 01:34 PM
congrats! and send some cookies my way lmao

melissa