PDA

View Full Version : Who Else Wants Cleavage So Real I Get Asked If I've had Implants Everytime I'm Out?

Duana
12-21-2012, 06:19 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/34pc9dt.jpg

1. Buy some wreath hangers in the Christmas section in Walmart. Remove the hook. If you can't find those, any LARGE silicon suction cups will do. The bigger, the more comfy.
2. Buy some small 12" bungis at Lowes.
3. Connect everything using a very short bungi in the middle.
4. Put them on, positioning the cups on the side of your chest.
5. Put on a pushup bra and breast forms.
6. Pull up everything high and towards the middle.
7. Contour with makeup.

See my sig for step by step instructions with pictures.

Merry Christmas

kimdl93
12-21-2012, 07:44 PM
Wow, looks amazing! I have everything but the suction cups...

Karren H
12-21-2012, 07:46 PM
Doesn't sound very comfortable.....

STACY B
12-21-2012, 07:49 PM
Doesn't sound very comfortable.....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh But so Sexy !!! LOL,,,,,,,

Duana
12-21-2012, 07:55 PM
Actually, if you get really large, soft silicon suction cups, it is very comfortable. I'm still wearing mine after taking the pics hours ago and don't even realize it's there.

The advantage over a Nu Bra, besides getting more lift and cleavage, is that it's cheap, lasts forever and I can sweat, dance, bounce, raise my arms and never worry about it falling off.

Brittany CD
12-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Oh wow, that's great! How comfortable does it feel?

Duana
12-21-2012, 08:53 PM
Oh wow, that's great! How comfortable does it feel?

It feels great compared to duct tape. If you get large, soft silicon cups and don't get them too tight, you can wear it all night long with no problem. You don't have to worry about slippage from sweat, bouncing while you dance or tearing your skin with duct tape. I'm telling you ladies, I've tried everything and THIS is the answer.

Angela Campbell
12-21-2012, 10:16 PM
Actually, if you get really large, soft silicon suction cups, it is very comfortable. I'm still wearing mine after taking the pics hours ago and don't even realize it's there.

The advantage over a Nu Bra, besides getting more lift and cleavage, is that it's cheap, lasts forever and I can sweat, dance, bounce, raise my arms and never worry about it falling off.

Well the nu bra cost me $6 and it lifts as much breasts as you have depending on fat tissue, I would say at least as much as this, and I can sweat, dance, bounce, raise my arms and it never has even come close to falling off. It works the same way. I stick it on my chest near the armpits, not over the breasts, pull together and clip the fastener and wala....cleavage. It is very thin and you can barely tell it is on. It is about 1/8 in thick at the thickest. Put the forms over it and all done. Comes right off when done.

Jana
12-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Duana, I've been CDing for quite a while and this is truly something new. I'm sooo giving it a shot when I get a chance! Thank you!! The pic looks great!!

Duana
12-21-2012, 11:38 PM
Well the nu bra cost me $6 and it lifts as much breasts as you have depending on fat tissue, I would say at least as much as this, and I can sweat, dance, bounce, raise my arms and it never has even come close to falling off. It works the same way. I stick it on my chest near the armpits, not over the breasts, pull together and clip the fastener and wala....cleavage. It is very thin and you can barely tell it is on. It is about 1/8 in thick at the thickest. Put the forms over it and all done. Comes right off when done.

Great! I'm glad you're happy with it. Thanks for your contribution. My experience is not the same, and the adhesive wears out, for everyone.

docrobbysherry
12-21-2012, 11:57 PM
Great thread, Duana! I only wish something like that would work for me. Skin doesn't look that nice squeezed tite. And, mine's OLD skin.

Altho it's not that cheap, I've got my own silicone cleavage!:D

Chickhe
12-22-2012, 03:51 AM
I'm not sure I understand...can you post a picture of the device? Is it just like a bungee cord with one suction cup hooked to each end? Like this O----O ?

luscious
12-22-2012, 04:56 AM
here is a suction cup from a wreath hanger

http://www.tgwshop.com/servlet/the-999/Wreath-Holder-Hanger-Hook/Detail

will this work?

reb.femme
12-22-2012, 06:27 AM

My only problem with the nu bra is the silicon doesn't seem to attach so well after a few wears. Am I being tight and should just buy a new one or is there a secret to reusing them?

I put the nu bra on, try pulling my bra and forms over it and by which time it's starting to become detached. :sad:

Just forgot to say Duana, NICE RACK!

Rebecca

Angela Campbell
12-22-2012, 06:29 AM
I have use mine quite a lot and at first the self adhesive is fine. After a while I started using the same hollisters that I use for the forms. Just a little on the outer ends and it does fine. Even when it is time to replace them $6 is not much of a cost.

Veronica Lodge
12-22-2012, 07:33 AM
I appreciate you sharing the Duana Trantastic Cleavage MakerĀ© with us.

Your instructions seem relatively easy to follow.

That said, any chance of a picture of it just so I can visualize the parts when I go to buy them and how you assembled it?

MeganHenry
12-22-2012, 07:41 AM
I have use mine quite a lot and at first the self adhesive is fine. After a while I started using the same hollisters that I use for the forms. Just a little on the outer ends and it does fine. Even when it is time to replace them $6 is not much of a cost.

Where do you buy your NuBra for $6? I don't see them for less than $60...

Noeda
12-22-2012, 07:46 AM
Hey this seems very promising? Could you show us a step-by-step photo tutorial? I am having trouble putting all together (not a native english speaker - what's that a bungi?). If it is too revealing, maybe you can just PM it? Thanks!

Lee Andrews
12-22-2012, 07:58 AM
This is a tease! Please show all the stuff you used in a picture please.
As Noeda said a tutorial would be perfect.

Ressie
12-22-2012, 09:11 AM
Where do you buy your NuBra for $6? I don't see them for less than $60...

The unbra is similar and can be found on Amazon or ebay in that price range.

eileendover
12-22-2012, 09:27 AM
This is a tease! Please show all the stuff you used in a picture please.
As Noeda said a tutorial would be perfect.
Not a tease. Duana's original signature line had a link to her step-by-step instructions, with pictures of all the parts assembled.

Duana
12-22-2012, 11:44 AM
I'm not sure I understand...can you post a picture of the device? Is it just like a bungee cord with one suction cup hooked to each end? Like this O----O ?

Chickie, you can see it at my blog duanacross.com

will this work?

That's the exact one. Just take the hook off.

Beverley Sims
12-22-2012, 11:54 AM
I would say like me you have a head start in the cleavage department and have just accentuated it. :)

luscious
12-22-2012, 10:13 PM
$8.50 USA for two plus shipping and handling

Chickie, you can see it at my blog duanacross.com

That's the exact one. Just take the hook off.

will this work?

Candice Mae
12-23-2012, 08:59 AM