PDA

View Full Version : How many wear Pantyhose to bed?

Rachel Lea
12-22-2012, 07:10 AM
I love wearing pantyhose instead of pj bottoms. They give your legs a cozy feeling all night. At first I experienced extremely light sleep for about 5 days because of the feeling between the sheets. Now It just feels so good, I go to sleep with a smile on my face and I am sleeping as good if not better then in the past. It's been approximately 8 weeks now, WOW.

haleycole
12-22-2012, 07:32 AM
I sleep in pantyhose four or five times a week. Feels so good when my legs rub together and then waking up and knowing that I have something girly on is fantastic!

Pantyhose Vicki
12-22-2012, 08:45 AM
I wear tights under my satiny PJs every night.

Sara Jessica
12-22-2012, 08:51 AM
No, I don't and would never even consider doing it but then again, to each their own.

STACY B
12-22-2012, 08:55 AM
Hey the pantyhose people gotta work to ,,If it wasn't for all you Ladys wearing those Baby's out they would go outta Bizz , So keep it up an feel Extra Good about it ,,Your Feeding the workers family's an helping out the Economy !! So Merry Christmas all you Hose lovers ,, An put them on an leave them on unless your taking a Bath !! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-----------------Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

michelleky53
12-22-2012, 09:04 AM
I do it quite often, I would wear them 24/7 if I could. Sometimes with a sleep shirt, sometimes with regular shirt, no panties. Love the feel

linda allen
12-22-2012, 09:35 AM
I sleep in the nude. No pany hose, no panties, no bra.

MsRenee
12-22-2012, 09:52 AM
If I get pazy and decide not to shave my legs that day my girl will tell me to put a pair on as not to poke her with stubble. lol
Renee

chelle
12-22-2012, 10:03 AM
I sleep much better when I wear panty hose or thigh highs to bed. Dr's suggestion

~Joanne~
12-22-2012, 10:17 AM
I have some legs issues so here and there I may but usually I don't. I would be highly upset if I woke up with a runner. ;)

cosmolovesph
12-22-2012, 10:58 AM
I do occasionally and love it everytime I do!

joank
12-22-2012, 11:12 AM
I have a very nice selection of sleepwear so no.

Danielle_cder
12-22-2012, 11:30 AM
no for me just nekid ;)

lisa_sf
12-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Yep... anytime I'm not in the shower. :)

Stevann
12-22-2012, 11:36 AM
I have Restless Leg Syndrom. When my wife complained about my jerky legs keeping her awake at night, I did some web research. Some people found that "compression" (in the form of support pantyhose) stopped the symptoms. I suggested to my wife that we try this. After that first night she thought this was a winning solution. Now I wear support pantyhose every single night. It also helps me stay tucked at night. We stopped wearing PJs over 30 years ago, so the pantyhose is all I wear.

SandraInHose
12-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Pretty much what lisa_sf said...I'm in pantyhose 23 hours and 45 minutes a day...those other 15 minutes being the time I'm in the shower.

I've been sleeping in them for years, and only on the rare occurrence do I not sleep in them. At first my wife was concerned that there might be some health issues, and the only thing I've read online that some medical sites say it may affect the skin 'breathing', but nothing more than that. No problems for me, and I absolutely love the feeling of waking up with my legs nice and snug in my hosiery!

Elle1946
12-22-2012, 12:20 PM
I sleep in them about 99% of the time.

wadevikingfan
12-22-2012, 12:41 PM
i like feeling girly, so i wear a babydoll to bed...simple as that....

AimeeG
12-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Never tried it...yet. During he winter I wear some warm fuzzy PJs and fuzzy soft socks, along with the electric blanket. In the summer there is not a lot of A/C is Seattle, so it's the less the better, maybe just panties.

Kaz
12-22-2012, 01:02 PM
Hey the pantyhose people gotta work to ,,If it wasn't for all you Ladys wearing those Baby's out they would go outta Bizz , So keep it up an feel Extra Good about it ,,Your Feeding the workers family's an helping out the Economy !! So Merry Christmas all you Hose lovers ,, An put them on an leave them on unless your taking a Bath !! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-----------------Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Gotcha!! In the bath they feel the best! Tremendous felling get out of the tub too! :battingeyelashes: But I wouldn't recommend sleeping in wet hose :heehee:

I often wear hose or stockings in bed. Hose in winter are just so warm and clingy.. and there is something amazing about waking up dressed, or at least semi-dressed! :D

carhill2mn
12-22-2012, 01:33 PM
Count me as one that does!

Jocelyn Quivers
12-22-2012, 01:39 PM
Not all of the time, when I do it's mainly when my legs are very sore, and if do wear them per the official "all or nothing" policy so goes everything else wig, bra, etc. Come to think of it they did on Three's Company during bedroom scenes, which is where I must have gotten the idea from originally.

DanielleT
12-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Pantyhose are sweet and soo fun to wear, but at night I think a pretty nightie or teddy set is more appropriate (PS - plus you will sleep better too)

Madilyn A.
12-22-2012, 03:03 PM
I used to for a while, then my wife hated it, then I hated my wife, LOL!

Slip Affinity
12-22-2012, 03:19 PM
I wear panty hose to bed perhaps about 85% of the time. Love the feeling.

Cheryl T
12-22-2012, 06:02 PM
Tried it a few times but it's not something I prefer. I just like my silky pj's or a pretty nightgown with my smooth legs for company.

LadyPilot
12-22-2012, 06:25 PM
I used to for a while, then my wife hated it, then I hated my wife, LOL!
Madilyn, thats funny stuff that I can relate too.

When I do wear them to bed they don't stay on very long as my wife (not the one I hate) gets turned on and they hit the floor pretty quick. LP

Lady Catherine
12-22-2012, 07:51 PM
Sorry, no. I sleep completely naked.

Rhonda Ann
12-22-2012, 08:04 PM
I have tried sleeping in panty hose. I would wake up in the middle of the night and have to take them off because they would hurt my toes. Even I agree it is an awesome feeling between the sheets though.

LaraPeterson
12-22-2012, 08:10 PM
I love to sleep in pantyhose; I do so about 3/4 of the time; I have to confess that some nights I wake to the feeling of my bra and hose and I get quite "stimulated." I'd wear them 24/7 if I could.

Eryn
12-22-2012, 08:26 PM
I take the GG's view of hose, something to wear when I want my legs to look really good and the weather is cool. It's just too fragile and expensive for use when it isn't going to be seen. For bedtime a pretty cotton nightgown is girly enough for me.

sometimes_miss
12-24-2012, 02:26 AM
I wear stockings about half the time when dressed, simply white socks the rest. I only wear the stockings when asleep if I happen to doze off while still in normal clothing instead of pj's.

Michelle 51
12-24-2012, 05:39 AM
Not every night but more often than not.Even buy the cheap department store bulk packs just for bed and save my expensive ones for dressing

ArleneRaquel
12-24-2012, 05:52 AM
Very rarely for moi, not in years however.

Raychel
12-24-2012, 06:50 AM
Not for me. Just undies and nightgowns for me.

Angela Campbell
12-24-2012, 07:44 AM
I just wear panties to bed. If it is cold then maybe some leggings. I just cannot wear anything on top when I sleep. If I try to it will be on the floor by morning.

Joanie_Shakti
12-27-2012, 01:16 PM
I use satin sheets and love to sleep in pantyhose or thigh-highs and feel the slipperiness on the sheets. I usually don't wear them to bed though, as I'm too tired to deal with it when I think about it right before bed. Then the weekend ends and I regret that I didn't sleep in them at least once, making a vow to do so the next weekend, which usually ends up broken.

Cheryl T
12-27-2012, 01:47 PM
While I adore pantyhose (stockings in general) I am not comfortable wearing them to bed. I tried, but just felt awkward to me after a while and I took them off. Granted it would have been nice to wake up and feel the smoothness all over, but I suppose it's just not for me.

Sarah V
12-31-2012, 01:59 PM
I may (well I am pretty sure I did now that I think abou it) used to do this when I was just starting out CDing as a child, and have not done so since.

Today, however, due to some on-going arthritis issues, I have been thinking again about wearing heavier wool or cable knit ladies tights to bed as a means to keep my leg joints, and esp., my knee's warmer. One piece of advice I would give to the ladies out here is that you do not want to wear thigh-high's (the kind with the elastic stay up's) to bed all night long. That's a good way to invite having circulation and potential embolism problems in your legs that you do not need.

Sarah L
12-31-2012, 02:30 PM
I tried it a few times, but could never get to sleep. Eventually, I would get used to it, but it's not worth the loss of sleep trying. I wear a nightgown to bed every night except when relatives are visiting(not very often). I'm not comfortable in bed in pajamas anymore.

Aylineira
12-31-2012, 03:54 PM
I wear them to bed. Partly because that's one less thing I have to waste time in the morning to put on and the other part because I love how they feel.

joanna4
01-01-2013, 08:15 AM
I did this when I was younger, awesome feeling.

Wendy G
01-01-2013, 12:11 PM
It's been quite a while since I have. I sleep in short night gowns and panties every night. I love the feel of freshly shaven legs under the sheets. I may give the hose a shot tonight, just to do it again.

Cary
01-01-2013, 12:17 PM
I tried wearing tights or pantyhose to bed a few times over the years. I find after a few hours I wake up feeling restricted, so they hit the floor before daylight. Eventhou I love everything hose and femm clothes, I like sleeping in just a lose tee shirt.

notthereyet
01-01-2013, 03:17 PM
when SO is not here, Yes. along with bra, panties. love the feel and waking up in the morning and feeling them.

SO lets me wear panties all the time but she does not know about the additional clothing I love to wear.

Dana L
01-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Although I will admit they feel great against the sheets, but so do my smooth legs. Just silky pj's for me. I've accidently fallen asleep in pantyhose or thigh highs and I always seem to wake up with them twisted around or falling down. They look like I should be taking the walk of shame back home.

Amy07
01-01-2013, 04:49 PM
For me, tights, or hose... do the combinations...
I really prefer leggings, for just around the house and then bed...
with a nice girl tee or sweater......... comfy socks too as the house gets cold

CassandraSmith
01-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Yes, I've done it. The first time, I kept on strappy heals combined with a sport bra and had crazy dreams all night literally. I'd wake up every hour or so and either be in a panic, turned on, thinking deeply about it all, or just suddenly aware of feeling feminine.

Thanks for reminding me; I'm going to have to do that again.

FaithGrace
01-01-2013, 07:11 PM
I only do if its especially cold. I do love the feeling though!

Lee Andrews
01-02-2013, 09:17 AM
I have tried sleeping in panty hose. I would wake up in the middle of the night and have to take them off because they would hurt my toes. Even I agree it is an awesome feeling between the sheets though.

I tried wearing tights or pantyhose to bed a few times over the years. I find after a few hours I wake up feeling restricted, so they hit the floor before daylight. Eventhou I love everything hose and femm clothes, I like sleeping in just a lose tee shirt.

I'd love to but I also get the same feelings as some others, plus I find I get too hot after awhile.

krysten
01-02-2013, 11:37 AM
I do, it helps my legs to relax. I have leg problems.

chantelle_white
01-02-2013, 04:42 PM
As much as I love hose I prefer the feeling of a long silky nightdress instead with silky smooth legs. I've worn hose to bed but got far too hot so they ended up on the floor :-)

Valerie Sparks
01-02-2013, 06:46 PM
While my wife warms up at night (like a blast furnace), I get cold. So I wear panty hose to bed every night unless it's quite warm. But then I wear pantyhose 24/7 unless it's quite warm.

Bravesoul
01-02-2013, 08:35 PM
I do about 5-6 times a month, I love the feel.

Pantyhose Queen
01-08-2013, 10:06 PM
I can only wear Pantyhose to bed once or twice a month. It did take some getting used to, but I just LOVE waking up in the morning, pulling back the sheets and seeing my legs in hose!!

Sissy_Michelle
01-08-2013, 10:11 PM
I have a couple of times, it was a nice feeling but as many have pointed out they can get runs in the if you toss and turn a bit, or have restless leg syndrome. I usually just wear bra, panties, & pajamas

StacyChambers
01-09-2013, 12:12 AM
I do for fun, but not all that often. It's a wonderful feeling waking up in the middle of the night thinking, "That's right, I am wearing them." Never had any runs as a result of it.

Ninotchka
01-09-2013, 11:14 AM
I wear shiny tights to bed under my satin PJs. They slither across my satin sheets most delightfully.

NicoleScott
01-09-2013, 12:50 PM
"How long have you been wearing pantyhose?"

"Since my wife found them in the glove compartment."

Lacy PJs
01-09-2013, 11:33 PM
Usually no, but on a few occasions, I have worn tights with my babydolls... especially if they color coordinate.

Lacy PJs

RiverdanceGirl
01-10-2013, 12:20 AM
I very often wear tights to bed. My favourites being my super thick ballet tights. Pantyhose can tend to compress about the toes if they have a lot of lycra in them but not always. I can sleep in my Sophie Elly support 70 tights all night.

angelinamillar
01-10-2013, 01:19 PM
OK and relax, Thank god i'm not the only one lol. To me there is nothing sexual or kinky about it. They are just warm and I find them like a second skin. The only time I don't is when my GF stays, which sux :( If I am going to be honest it is normally a pair of sheer tights and leotard. ( comfy and also keeps ya hose up) Much better than pyjamas. Cozy and warm :)

Jenniferathome
01-10-2013, 01:34 PM
This seems really uncomfortable to me. I shave my legs and the feeling of sheets on them is great. Your body needs to repair at night, little to no clothing is best

Courtneigh
01-10-2013, 01:44 PM
I love wearing it whenever and as much as possible and to bed too.

Beverley Sims
03-04-2013, 04:54 PM
I wear shortie PJs. pantyhose is only for under a skirt when going out.
Then I prefer stockings.

Daryl
03-04-2013, 05:58 PM
I did for a long time and love the feeling on my legs. But then at times they started pulling on my toes no matter if it was panty hose or
knee highs. Now I only sleep in a footed sleeper and my bra. I get chilled easily but the sleeper seems to help with my leg circulation.

Hannah_Brooks
03-04-2013, 06:13 PM
I definitely have to agree with those that have said they'd rather sleep with nothing on! Silky smooth legs rubbing against your bed sheets... mmmmm.

Jenni Yumiko
03-04-2013, 06:26 PM
too restricting for my tastes, it promotes ingrowns, and big jim and the twins get all sweaty, yuck...

marny
03-04-2013, 09:29 PM
I sleep much better when I wear panty hose or thigh highs to bed. Dr's suggestion

wow. Who is your Dr?

Alice Torn
03-04-2013, 09:35 PM
When it is cold, i do wear tights or ph. Not normally, though.

Fiona Lindum
03-05-2013, 04:38 AM
Not me. I just wear a nightdress.

Lisa Gerrie
03-05-2013, 04:50 AM
I usually spend the night nude, but I do find that I can nap more easily while dressed. It's just so darn comfortable, and comforting.

NV Susan
03-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Wow, a lot of responses to this thread so I'll put my 2 cents in. I've worn pantyhose to bed a few times, but mostly just sleep in my panties.

cathie pantyhose
03-05-2013, 01:39 PM
I used to wear them every night under sleep pants but I learned to enjoy my bare legs on the cool sheets at night. I'll wear them mostly when I travel and have to sleep in a hotel because they feel wonderful with my satin night gowns but my wife is not thrilled when I wear all that at home and I certainly don't hate my wife

Stephanie47
03-05-2013, 04:48 PM
When I do wear hosiery to bed it's thigh high stockings with or without a garter belt or girdle. No need to complicate going potty during the night with pantyhose.

Mickitv
03-05-2013, 04:50 PM
I love to wear pantyhose but I do not wear them to bed. Live in Forida too hot. I can understand how they would feel and possibly create wonderful dreams.

Sarahacd
03-07-2013, 09:05 AM
I wear tights to bed, cause they keep my legs warm on cold nights plus the nice feel they have when on