PDA

View Full Version : Holiday wish list

Kathy4ever
12-23-2012, 04:31 AM
As christmas is getting closer do you see you getting a fem gift for christmas and what might it be? If you doubt you will get a fem gift what would you most want to get?

1. I would luv a black dress with a pair of matching pumps. I doubt i'll get it though. Money has been tight so Kathy has not been able to do any shopping. I've been real disapointed this year. Oh Well! I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!!

Sarah V
12-23-2012, 05:29 AM
Yes I do. As a matter of fact, I know I will get them becasue I purchased them for ME as I have been doing my Christmas shopping this holiday season.

Kelley
12-23-2012, 07:49 AM
I known my wife is getting me some fem gifts this year. I know because she said that when we open gifts on Christmas morning there my be some gifts marked for her but I would know they were really for me (our son will be there and he doesn't know). I'm so excited this will be the first time she has given me a fem gift

monalisa
12-23-2012, 08:05 AM
A gift certificate for a makeover and photo shoot. Along with a ballerina outfit.

Cheryl T
12-23-2012, 09:41 AM
I'm sure my wife will surprise me with something as she has for the last 7 years, but I have no idea what it might be.

bridget thronton
12-23-2012, 10:53 AM
I was requested to buy matching diamond pendants for my wife and me. She told me she found matching night gowns for Christmas morning (comfy not sexy). So off to a good start.

vikki2020
12-23-2012, 11:01 AM
I do usually buy something for myself each Christmas--no one else is going to buy vikki anything, lol! I do have a need for a good body shaper--waiting for the Spanx to go on sale!:heehee:

Beverley Sims
12-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Any fem gift from any one at Christmas means they care. :)

Cristi
12-23-2012, 11:13 AM
For the past several years, my gifts have usually included a few items for 'Cristi'. Usually a pair of earrings or a nice top. She hasn't gotten me any dresses or skirts, mostly because she really has a hard time shopping for fashion even for herself and can never find anything she likes.

Right now as I type this she is out finishing her Christmas shopping. Before she left this morning, she asked me to write down my skirt/dress/top sizes and even my panty/bra size. I can't wait to see what Santa brings me on Tuesday!

BTW: Traditionally we try to make Christmas morning a bit special. A nice breakfast and relaxing day at home. For the past several years we've BOTH dressed up a bit to make it more of a special day. She puts on nicer cloths and some jewelry and I do the same. Last hear it was a nice dress (the kind of thing that would be worn out to a very fancy restaurant), hose, heels, and a bit of jewelry. It just makes the morning an gift opening a bit more memorable.

Kate Simmons
12-23-2012, 11:34 AM
I dunno Hon, I have most of what I need femme wise. I see commercials on TV about guys goimg ga ga over Craftsman tools they get, so why rock the boat? The biggest pleasure in getting a gift is the look on the face of the giver when you open it anyway, that is priceless.:)

SandraInHose
12-23-2012, 01:54 PM
Although I've dropped several hundred hints, I'm not holding my breath for anything from my dear wife. She is only tolerant of my pantyhose-wearing, and won't be aiding and abetting any other aspects of my "unnatural behavior". But I still love her anyway, LOL.

But boy-o-boy, would I love to see a nice pair of size 13 black 4" pumps or slides under the ol' tree this year!

justmetoo
12-23-2012, 03:07 PM
That sounds lovely, Cristi! Good to hear some of you will receive femme gifts from loved ones. I'm in the same boat as some of the others though; I make sure to buy myself some things (actually for both my male side and my femme side).

JenniferR771
12-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Not likely, but I would love it for my SO to give me a token of her acceptance. Panties, nightgown, eye pencil...whatever.

GG7irish
12-23-2012, 04:35 PM
We celebrated our Christmas today due to work schedules. The gifts I bought for my SO were for him as well as for Cass. I love the fact that my BF is easy to buy for. He also knew exactly what I would enjoy as well. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you get what you desire.
The biggest thing was our open communication that has helped me accept easier.

Jessica Who
12-23-2012, 06:45 PM
Yes I probably will get something like that, my mom already told me she was gonna buy me an eyeliner gift set but decided against it but she's going to give me a lancome foundation brush that she no longer uses :)

UNDERDRESSER
12-23-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm thinking there is a small chance that I'll get something like stockings and garter, but if I do, that may wait until after Christmas, as we are celebrating with her parents. On the other hand, its about 50/50 that she gives me, ( in front of her parents ) a crocheted willy warmer! :eek:

jackie_p
12-23-2012, 09:55 PM
Every year I have hopes of something small as a token of my wife's
acceptance. Told her 4 years ago this coming Feb. She is somewhat
accepting but doesn't want to participate. Maybe this year she'll
get Jackie a little something, but if not her acceptance is gift enough.

Cassandra Lynn
12-24-2012, 12:20 AM
Me and my lovely GF/SO celebrated early and i did score some most excellent femme gifts for which i am truly grateful......but it is our overall time together and the hope of a great future together which is the best gift of all.

That said, thanx so much for the Celtic Knot earrings luv, i love them! and the v.s. make-up kit, and the other assorted cosmetic goodies, etc, etc.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Raychel
12-24-2012, 07:54 AM
There is always nice clothes I would like, But most of all I would like general acceptance inthe house so I can dres how I want, whenvever I want.

linda allen
12-24-2012, 08:10 AM
My wife and I stopped giving each other gifts because we were wasting too much money on things the other one didn't really want. The other day I saw her put something under the tree and of course I haven't gotten her anything but a couple cards. I told her she was making me feel bad and she said "It's OK, you buy me stuff all the time."

I suspect it's jewelry and probably "male" jewelry, but I'll smile and tell her how much I love her.

What I would really like is for her to say "Honey, let's dress you up and go out for an evening downtown or at the park."

dana8656
12-24-2012, 08:24 AM
here is a link to what is on the top of my wish list,

http://www.whatabeautifullife.com/C01-cute-puff-sleeves-sweet-lolita-cosplay-dress-p1431.html?SSAID=332695

GG7irish
12-24-2012, 09:35 AM
[QUOTE=Cassandra Lynn;3058685]but it is our overall time together and the hope of a great future together which is the best gift of all.

I am very fortunate I wanted a BF for Christmas and I got my wish and bonus of one so easy to shop for :)....

Merry Christmas everyone