PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, please say a big well done too!

Jasmine Ellis
12-02-2005, 07:54 AM
Ladies, I have notice a lot of older ladies with us. I mean ladies who are 50, 60, 70 + So please join with me to say a big well done to all of them for coming into and joining us, and putting their pictures on here as well.
They are not oldes, but young at heart and it's nice to see them, I think, having fun and also joining in the chatting.
Well done to you all and may you continue to join in darling : :cheer: :cheer: :clap: :clap: :clap:

GypsyKaren
12-02-2005, 08:03 AM
Jeez-o pete, I'm gonna be 53 next month! Ouch. I gotta say though, that I'm not to bad looking for an old broad, and life is good.

I've gotten so much from this place, I can't begin to thank you all enough. You are all family to me. I always thought I was alone, and I have gained so much strength from all of your help. Thank you all so very much.

GypsyKaren

BrendaChristine
12-02-2005, 08:18 AM
Are you kidding. Some of them are our sexiest broads going! They are fabulous and something to aspire to. Bravo:gh:

swiss_susan
12-02-2005, 08:44 AM
lol

Really it is great to see some of the "older" people comming in they have probably stuggled with this alone a lot longer that we have and in much less tolerant times too.

Susan

Wendy me
12-02-2005, 11:58 AM
way to go all my sisters young and a little more older you all together make this forum a home.....

uknowhoo
12-02-2005, 12:11 PM
now you listen here, missy, in myyy daaayyy...

aw, hell, nevermind

:p

Sally2
12-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Thank you ladies or should I say girls. Yes those leather helmets we wore when we played football did really protect our heads---did really protect our heads--did really protect our heads. Those----. Oh well I think I answered the post. Sally2

Mitzi
12-02-2005, 12:38 PM
50+ is an oldie? I was in the prime of my girly experiences back then...

NatalieH
12-02-2005, 01:11 PM
So, OK, I'm 58, but have not yet reached my first anniversary of cd'ing. That makes me how old in CD years? Besides, I don't feel a day older than 55!

Seriously, tho, I am impressed by those who are, er, mature, and probably started pretty young. There must be some good stories in all that you've experienced in those years.

Natalie

Paula Rae
12-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Hey Jasmin,

I'm one of those old biddies, and like you say, I'm young at heart and I probably have more fun than a whole barrel of monkeys.

Thank you for thinking of us old folk and for this lovely thread.

Ricki B

BrendaChristine
12-02-2005, 02:43 PM
50+ is an oldie? I was in the prime of my girly experiences back then...
Mitzie let me know what it's like to be an oldie, when you get there....you ain't there yet!

Jasmine Ellis
12-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Now ladie's, I'm not saying 50 is old, NO.....I just didn't want to leave anyone out.....Anyway loves, I'm 45 this mounth and in 5 years I'll be 50 good lord don't time fly when your having fun.....Anyway, well done to you all:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Julie York
12-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Yeah!.....this place is very supportive which is good.

so...

A BIG HAND FOR THE WRINKLIES!! YEEEAAAAH!!!!

:D

Shannon
12-02-2005, 03:46 PM
Since I'm 54, I guess I should say thank you for taking the time to offer your appreciation. Your post kinda hit me like when I got an invitation from the AARP -- "Jeeze!!!"

Yes, I started dressing before there was pantyhose or thongs, when only the government and universities had computers, when Marilyn Monroe defined "sexy", when Annette and Frankie were romping on the beach.

I've learned so much here, in the brief time that I've been a member. It has enriched my experiences as a CrossDresser, enhanced my self-confidence, and helped me to grow and envolve. I've met some wonderful girlfriends here.

I hope you "youngsters" appreciate how easy you've got it!!! :rolleyes: ;) :)

Carole/CCD
12-02-2005, 03:52 PM
Fifty is young You are only as old as you feel and act

Sharon
12-02-2005, 04:40 PM
OMG!!!! I'm considered one of the old broads????? :eek:

paulaN
12-02-2005, 04:48 PM
he! he! at 48 I didn't make the oldies group. That means I'm not an old bitty although some days I feel like it.

Kim E
12-02-2005, 06:32 PM
gawd, must I constantly be reminded of my freaking age !! :mad: its sixty freaking two !! its bad enough that I have to share my bed with the freaking Grim Reaper I don't need to be reminded of it !! :mad: in 3 months another birthday and I'll be freaking ......36 ...... again, yes 36 is more how I feel and 36 it will be. :D

Seriously, it takes everyone here, regardless of age, to make this such a special place. I've made many friends here, I value that very much. Thanks to you all and especially to the mods for all the work and effort, to make this place like home. :)

Hugs ~ Kim

Lilith Moon
12-02-2005, 06:42 PM
I'm well and truly in the "Silver club" but I bet I could outrun many of you young whippersnappers over a five mile course. Wish me luck for Sunday 4th December when I shall be running for charity dressed....

...as Santa Claus together with 3000+ other :Party2: hope it doesn't :umbrella: too much.

Sam-antha
12-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Me ? Well my Doctor is jealous, not that he says so, but he always asks "Are you still cycling" . "Yes" is my answer. Today he said "I saw you twenty five miles out from home. How long did that take you ?" "Two hours." "You are ====fit."
I'm ancient too, but still up for everything going. Nightmares, sex, exercise, whatever.
Big big thanks to all of you who think that you are young and that us oldster are old and that you think we are great for trying. We do. I hope that when you all get up in years that you cannot count and that you feel as young as I do. Fit too. I also hope that you can pass for fifty. Made up I just about do.
Grateful thanks for having us the whold thing makes us so young feeling.

Stormgirl
12-02-2005, 07:09 PM
Im a little sh*t(only in my 20s) but well done to those that have posted pictures of yourselves.Maybe when I get out I will post a picture of me but Im hideous. :rolleyes:

Mary Jane
12-02-2005, 07:18 PM
I like to use the term "more mature" rather than being older. Hahaha

Mary Jane

gennee
12-02-2005, 07:44 PM
I'm 57 going on 37! I have become young at heart and am have fun in the process. All of you ladies inspire me to reach new heights as a CD. Keep up the great work and be proud of who you are. :cheer:

Gennee:rose2:

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-02-2005, 08:03 PM
i am not quite in the 50+ club - yet....4 more years....4 more years...oh sorry that is what the president just said. oh well....in my case its true...46 + 4 = fabulous and 50!!!!!.

BrendaChristine
12-02-2005, 08:09 PM
I like to use the term "more mature" rather than being older. Hahaha

Mary Jane

The problem is I could be 90 and not be considered mature.:p
B.

raven
12-02-2005, 08:16 PM
Yes it sure is nice to know that there are more older girls out there. who would think.

Jillian310
12-02-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm taking a big breath as I begin this reply. After all, isn't it traditional for a girl to fib about her age? Anyway, I am nearly 69. And I must admit that it is a little intimidating seeing all the gorgeous younger girls here as my tummy expands and the hair is turning white and a zillion aches and pains creep over my body. I put a pair of panties on for the first time more than 50 years ago. From that time to this, I have never found such a helpful and supportive group than the wonderful girls that come here and contribute. In the final analysis, there are problems that ageing and body "reshaping" causes. The youthful part of my mind says I should wear the minis and thigh highs and heels and flaunt and flirt with them, but the back of my mind keeps nudging toward more conservative dress. Much as I resist, it looks like my next skirt will fall below my knees (yikes!). If I have a message for my younger sisters, it is one of thanks that you are keeping me as young as I can be. Ageing loses it's terror when in the company of such lovely and lively and supportive sisters.

Steffie-Lee
12-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Now at 64, its only better, MUCH BETTER !!:angel:

Charlene Marie
12-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Jasmin,
Well just one of the OLD BROADS, checking in. Listen girl friend, I was getting my seams and eyelashes straight when you were shootin hoop in Jr. High. And I haven't had to put my makeup on in the back seat of a car in twenty years.
Just messing with you baby, thanks for the compliment.

Love Ya,

Charlene

Kathleen3359
12-02-2005, 09:19 PM
My hats off to you all of over 50+ good for you.. i know i will be there soon enough about 3 years,,, I hope i look as good... Glad to be with all of you young and lod age is no differance...

Kathleen

jamie-upstate
12-02-2005, 09:41 PM
at 53 my kids have just left the house and i can dress any time i want if i have the time (lucky me my wief know is dress and is ok with it as long as its home)just statring to find my look and hair so i don't havew to war a wig and can still pass as a guy for work(aHHH)

Laurie Ann
12-02-2005, 09:45 PM
I fit into the old broad category 50 + and literally broad. I do not feel a day over 18 and am also told I act like a 12 year old. I have been cd'ing on and off for over 40 years and until I found this zoo felt alone. Thanks again to everyone here from the young whippersnappers to us older farts. The positive feedback from everyone here makes me feel good.

SherriePall
12-02-2005, 09:53 PM
I'm yet another mature woman. 58. A couple of Halloweens ago, I stopped in an exclusive women's store and was browsing in the Juniors' section (why is it that way?) and a saleslady came over and said, "Can I help you?" I replied, "Yes, I'm looking for something for Halloween (a very convenient holiday)." "Ah, you're in the Juniors, you should be over in the Women's." So, it means I most still feel like I'm in my 20's, right? Anyhow, when dressed, I feel I look at least 10 years younger.

BrendaChristine
12-02-2005, 11:26 PM
Laurie, 50? No way. Charlene you are as elegant as any old braod could be.:)
B.

Charlene Marie
12-02-2005, 11:44 PM
OUUU keep it up Brenda, don't stop. Thank You honey.

Angela Burke
12-02-2005, 11:51 PM
Jasmin,
That was a very kind gesture from a mere stripling of a girl such as yourself to spare a thought for us old broads here!

Love Angela XX

(One of the less mature old broads!)

Francine
12-03-2005, 12:01 AM
I'm 51, but when dressed, I feel much younger, and personally, I think I look much younger!

check out some of my other pics!

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15262

Bonnie D
12-03-2005, 12:38 AM
I always feel so much younger when I'm dressed.

I also enjoy being a member of this group. Now I feel that I'm a part of something much bigger and I don't feel so isolated and alone.

Bonnie

freshfrankie
12-03-2005, 01:00 AM
Hello Jasmin. I'll be 55 on December 9th and I'll match my body with "real "women 35 years my junior! I'm 5'5" and 135 lbs . An eight petite and six bottom. Great legs and feet(size 8 1/2) of a 20 year old. My father was old who died this year at 91. He still had killer legs!:) Love you ladies.

Forever young
Jeannie

PS- I'd make some lucky gal a great wife!:) I also do windows!

pedebra
12-03-2005, 07:47 AM
I'm 61 but feel that the age of my body has little bearing on my real age. Very little time is spent with people with old ideas and old habits who are set in their old ways. I love to spend time around youths who are new to life and find life new and exciting. I refuse to dress old, act old, or most importantly, think old. When that happens, i will be old.

Debra

sweeting
12-03-2005, 08:52 AM
i dont feel old i am 63 and i still love towear sexy lingerie love laurie

MelindaC
12-03-2005, 09:21 AM
I just turned 61 a couple weeks ago and have been dressing since I was 11. I dress my age so I can blend in better, ie, I don't try to look like a 20 year old. Nowadays I just feel more comfortable dressed and looking for a sexual charge is not the primary consideration.

I must say I do like many of the vintage fashions from the "old days" better thn some current things.....

Jasmine Ellis
12-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Hi Kim your never 62.......more like 32 dear?
Hi Mary, OK, well mature, you look geart darling.
Hi Jillian, you are never 69 you look young than me.
Hi Charlene, YOU ALSO LOOK YOUNG THAN ME.
Hi Laurie, I agree you look like 18 are you shore you are not?
Hi Freshfrankie, happy birthday love. it's mine on the 24th dec too 45 and looking more like 50 lol. I look older than what I am, but the more mature one's looks wonderful and this is why I had to hold my hands up to them well done ladies:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Veronica E. Scott
12-03-2005, 02:02 PM
I being one of the over the hill gang say thank you. But to set the record straight any one over the age of 35 is middle aged the average life span of the average person is 70 guess where most of you fit in. Welcome to the club all of you.

freshfrankie
12-03-2005, 02:51 PM
Remember you young whipersnapper Crossdressers. If you you are lucky you will be old whipersnapper crossdressers.:) Life is good,enjoy it. You're in that box a looooooong time! Big hugs!

Love
Jeannie

Jasmine Ellis
12-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Yes middle age 45 this mounth I'm past the middle age thanks for that. But I do love being a girl mmmmmmmmmmmm oh yes :thumbsup:

Sam-antha
12-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Hallo Pedebra !!!!!

You have it so exactly right. Keep good company or even keepyourself to yourself.
That note was so refreshing, but I wish that I still had my "Killer Legs".

Jasmine Ellis
12-04-2005, 03:52 PM
I sit here on my own but being in here I'm not on my own

jodyR
12-04-2005, 04:08 PM
nice legs brenda!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cathy b
12-05-2005, 08:27 AM
my bodies 59 i'm not.:eek:

Jillian310
12-05-2005, 10:23 AM
;) ;) :rolleyes: I am one of the 'senior sisters!'
(68+) One goofy problem with ageing~~~~ I am developing a catarack in my left eye. So when i put eye makeup on and have to close my right eye to apply shadaow, etc, it looks blurry in the mirror through the deteriorating catarack in the left eye. The result - - - - - the makeup on my left eye lookks okay to me with both eyes open, but the right eye looks like the makeup was applied like finger paint!! Girls, in addition to an expanding waistline and other aches and pains caused by ageing, this is a really aggravating issue. I need a girlfriend to do my eyes for me! Any volunteers? Please? Pretty please? All inquiries will be greatfully accepted!!!!!

Jasmine Ellis
12-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Hi Jillian. I would love to help you with your make up love, do you live near somerset UK dear? But you do look great love.

Charlene Marie
12-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Ladies, I have notice a lot of older ladies with us. I mean ladies who are 50, 60, 70 + So please join with me to say a big well done to all of them for coming into and joining us, and putting their pictures on here as well.
They are not oldes, but young at heart and it's nice to see them, I think, having fun and also joining in the chatting.
Well done to you all and may you continue to join in darling : :cheer: :cheer: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jasmin,

Listen Girlfriend, I was getting my seams and eyelashes straight when You were SHOOTING HOOP in Jr. High School, and I haven't put my makeup on in the backseat of a car in 20 years.

Just messing with you honey, thanks for the compliment.

Annette_boy
12-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Hi Girls
At age 60 I guess I am a member of the old girls club and I have been dressing starting at age 9 and it has beel a fun ride and it is more fun in panties and still is
Love and Hugs
Annette:D :hugs:

ValerieToo
12-06-2005, 04:03 AM
All of you beautiful older ladies have proved it: chronological age means absolutely nothing!

I know people in their 20s who are old before their time and conversely a couple of 80 year olds with the spirit, energy, and outlook on life that the 20 year olds should have.

One thing though, it happens fast. While you're still feeling 32, you get that recruitment letter from AARP or those joke "over the hill" birthday cards from unamusing relatives and it's sobering... for about 2 minutes. Then you remember age is irrelevent.

Young Ladies, sunscreen! anti-oxidents, get off the sugar, get on your bike, you know what to do to take care of your body and enjoy it as long as you have it. Just think, someday you too can grow up to be a "mature" old CD in her "Golden Years."

We old bags are proof that crossdressing can keep you young and healthy. Thanks again to all of you in this place for your honesty and support.

Love,

Valerie

ValerieToo
12-06-2005, 04:26 AM
Nice legs, JodyR!!!!!!

cathy b
12-06-2005, 07:48 AM
a lady never tells here age. 1946:rolleyes:

Jasmine Ellis
12-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Valerietoo, you never are in your 60s, you look younger then me? If that pictures is anything to go by?

Jasmine Ellis
12-06-2005, 03:01 PM
Hi Charlene, how are you love

Cathy J
12-07-2005, 07:02 AM
Heck, I'm 74 but only in calendar years. I don't know or care how old I am in my CD years. I fully dress almost every day, even for a short while, and enjoy every minute. The only problem is I'm still leading a secret life for safely's sake.

I hope soon to have a digital camera so I may put a picture on my avatar. I think I look pretty good for an old broad. (at least in my mirror)

Happy Holidays everyone and much love. I just love this forum and have learned sooo much since coming here.

CATHY

Jasmine Ellis
12-07-2005, 08:11 AM
Hi Cathy, here's, many more years of dressing, go girl

Meag
12-07-2005, 09:35 AM
I'm with Jillian, when I wake up and get out of bed, and something doesn't hurt, I worry that it won't work. If I'm on the floor for some reason, I alway look around to see if then is something do while I'm down there, so I won't have to get down there again. BUT, when I'm dressed I can bend down and pick something up off the floor while wearing 2 1/2" heels that I can't do not dressed, Go Figure. I guess us "old broads" feel a lot younger in skirts than in pants. I have been dressing for less than a year, but have been wearing panties and hose under my clothes for 5 years. I am glad I found this site, I didn't think that there was so many 70+ girls, I don't feel so alone now.

Meag

jodyR
12-07-2005, 10:38 PM
I don"t think any of us look old, I think we all look beatiful. I just turned 55 on the 27th of Nov. i personnelly think I have better looking legs than most 20 year olds. I have a 27 in wasit, 34 in hips, stand 5' 10" and wear a size 7 dress. when I am dressed up if feel twenty years younger, as most of us do. Were are all beatiful.
luv jodyR

jodyR
12-07-2005, 10:44 PM
I want to thank everyone for the great complimants on my leggs. Not to sound stuck but I do think they are my best asset. I have a pair of thigh high boot but i don't like to wear them because the hide to much leg. I love to show as much leg as possible. Oh by the way if anyone has a long straight wig they would like to get rid of, i would be interested in buying it.

jodyR

JennyCD
12-07-2005, 10:53 PM
well done!

Jasmine Ellis
12-09-2005, 09:59 AM
Well, what can I say, YOU ARE ALL ABSOLUTLY WONDERFUL DARLINGS, well done to all of you and more and more years to come. :rose2: :rose2: :rose2: :rose2: :rose2:

ValerieToo
12-09-2005, 01:31 PM
You are all totally beautiful and inspirational! Thank you.

Thanks, Jasmin for the compliments. You're not so bad lookin' yourself!

Although tempted, I never use photoshop on my self portraits because I want them to be real, but I will admit to trowling on the makeup, and of course the temporary facelift, taping up all the extra wrinkly flesh for the photo session (see my signature.)

Love,

Valerie

Stephanie Brooks
12-09-2005, 02:13 PM
Age be damned!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 48.

On November 21, 2005, I was "carded" for buying beer. Drinking age in the US is 21. In drab I do nothing to try to look younger or older. The attached drab pic (I'm mostly out, so it doesn't matter) was taken 9 days after being carded.

My eyes are lousy, my left foot (which I broke earlier this year - stress fracture from just walking) has a bunion the size of a flattened raspberry.

In a recent D&D fest, I had a chance to play on either the kid's team or the grownup team. The kids (early teens) wanted me. "You're like a kid. You wanna be on our team?" I was the oldest person of all, grups included.

Age doesn't matter.

Linda Mattson
12-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Over 50 is only old when you feel it.

Julie
12-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Are you kidding. Some of them are our sexiest broads going! They are fabulous and something to aspire to. Bravo:gh:

Thanks Brenda! I was getting a bit depressed being thought of as old! I'm still a kid at heart. It's just that stupid birth certificate! Ah! It's just a dumb piece of paper!

Dragster
12-09-2005, 08:34 PM
My dad told me "You're only as old as the woman you feel". I knew what he meant, but as a CDer it takes on a whole new meaning!!!

Tony

Jasmine Ellis
12-10-2005, 07:30 PM
Stephanie, you look beautiful as a woman and a man you look wonderful dear.
Linda, how lovely you look darling oh my can I have your shoes hun. Your pictures are so lovely to see darling.
Dragster, how are you darling.

Stephanie Brooks
12-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Stephanie, you look beautiful as a woman and a man you look wonderful dear.
Thank you Jasmin. <*blush*> ^_^

Missy Anne
12-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Well, I guess as long as everyone is admitting their age, (something I didn't think too many women were willing to do), I will have to fess up to having just turned 60 this week.

I have to report the same thing that Meag has noticed, that I can do things in 4" heels and a tight skirt that I wouldn't dream of trying when in drab.

CDing has made me much more body and health conscious and I expect to be doing this as long as I am breathing.

Best regards,

Missy Anne

suanne
12-10-2005, 11:58 PM
Ok....well I am closer to 60 than 59. A positive note: Facial hair doesn't show as much. (Brown to gray) Darn the stuff on top of my head doesn 't show as much either. (Most of its gone:D )

Suanne

Jasmine Ellis
12-11-2005, 10:30 AM
oh Jenny, never 45 more 32 I would say

Jasmine Ellis
12-11-2005, 10:37 AM
Well, to you all many thanks you are all wonderful and beautiful good on you all.........Have a marry Christmas and a happy new year