PDA

View Full Version : Finally managed to get out the house

xdressed
12-23-2012, 09:07 PM
Yesterday afternoon I finally managed to get out of the house as Rihannon! The place had finally emptied out of my housemates but I wasn't go back to my parents till the next morning so as soon the last one left I got changed and started applying makeup and playing with my hair. I've finally mastered doing pigtails without getting them lopsided. I wasn't at my most passable sadly, seeing as it was dark and rainy out so I was wearing a regular hoody over my girl clothes and trainers rather than heels, but I felt I was at least somewhat blendable. Now this wasn't the first time I have been out en femme, I've been out twice on my own in the dead of night before just to be able to feel what it's like, once went all the way to London and back with a small group of friends to a Comic Con, dressed up on Halloween for a party and also for a gig at costume party. This was however the first time I had dressed as a regular girl and just gone out, and it was pretty nerve racking for a bit. I was on my way to a friends house a few towns over (who is also a crossdresser) which meant, as a non driver, that I had to get the train. I bravely walked out of house feeling a little nervous but not too much and got all the way to the train station without so much as a glance in my direction, which helped ease my nerves a little bit. It was only then that I realized I had left my keyboard at my house and had to go all the back to retrieve it (I've just recently joined my friend's band and tonight was band practice) so I had to rush all the way home, pick up the heavy keyboard bag (heavy because I in fact had to take two keys with me) and then rush all the way back to the station. By now my hair is a little bit of a mess because of the rain, but I'm also starting to sweat a little because of the weight of the keyboards, the fact I'm rushing and the amount of layers I've got on, so by the time I stop to wait at the station I'm feeling a little bit less feminine. I also got my first shocked look now that I was still. However, I felt ok overall, as it was good to be out and I didn't feel threatened at all. My heart was racing somewhat on the train (I'm sure fellow member KimberlyFaye can account to that from the rather overexcited text I sent her) but I got through it with only one strange look. Everything went fine when I got there and went off to my friends house. We did band stuff for a few hours that went pretty well, then at the end of the night he got changed into a Christmas themed dress and walked with me to the station before going off to a party. Oddly I felt a little bit more nervous walking around with him when we both crossdressed rather than just me, because in a way I felt less passable that way. He doesn't have a strong feminine identity like I do, he just likes dressing up sometimes so he doesn't worry about not passing, and I guess I felt being with someone that completely doesn't pass made me much more readable as well. All that happened is one person at the train station shouted weirdo and then got scolded by his girlfriend. The journey back was fine, didn't have to wait around at all, didn't get bothered on the train and didn't have much to carry as I left one of the keyboards at my friends. Regardless though I was pretty glad to come back to my empty house and relax a bit. Here's some photo's of me from when I got back in at the end of the night, hope you like ^_^

LaraPeterson
12-24-2012, 12:01 AM
Rihannon, pure admiration from me young lady. Your courage and resolve are wonderful. Nothing "evil" about your look either. You're as cute as can be and I hope your experiences get better and more regular as you walk this walk. Sing loud and have fun!

justmetoo
12-24-2012, 01:08 AM
Good for you! (in spite of having to return home for your keyboards and all)

(I headed out once, driving and hadn't gotten too far, when I realized i had forgotten my breastforms... :lol: )

xdressed
12-24-2012, 05:27 AM
Rihannon, pure admiration from me young lady. Your courage and resolve are wonderful. Nothing "evil" about your look either. You're as cute as can be and I hope your experiences get better and more regular as you walk this walk. Sing loud and have fun!

Awww thank you, I certainly will ^_^

(I headed out once, driving and hadn't gotten too far, when I realized i had forgotten my breastforms... :lol: )

Haha I'd hate to forget them, and not just because they can get pretty warm

Kaz
12-24-2012, 05:34 AM
Hi Rihannon, good for you and well done! Absolute admiration from me! I hope you are feeling great about the experience... you have more courage than many of us and have shown that we can do this!

Not sure about lugging my guitars around as Kaz though! :) xx

Beverley Sims
12-24-2012, 08:03 AM
I read one of your earlier episodes and I am glad things are on the improve.

xdressed
12-24-2012, 07:39 PM
Hi Rihannon, good for you and well done! Absolute admiration from me! I hope you are feeling great about the experience... you have more courage than many of us and have shown that we can do this!

Not sure about lugging my guitars around as Kaz though! :) xx

Haha thank you. Honestly I am a little surprised just how easily I went through with it but it has reinforced the fact that it is easy, and that it is so much fun as well. I really encourage anyone that is thinking about to just go out there and do it! As a non-religious person I feel anything I don't achieve while I'm alive that I could achieve is a complete waste of my time on this earth, so I knew I had to do this.

Compared to two keyboards and some kind of midi adapter thing, I think a guitar would be very easy to carry lol

I read one of your earlier episodes and I am glad things are on the improve.

Things have been up and down a bit since mid October but predominantly on the up, I'm very hopeful about the new year ^_^

Eryn
12-25-2012, 02:45 AM

I've done exactly the same thing, 15 miles from home and realized that my bra and forms were sitting on my bed! My wife and I still had a great evening, though! :)

Rihannon, congrats on getting out the door!

xdressed
12-26-2012, 06:19 PM
I can't imagine getting dressed up without putting on a bra let alone forms of any kind lol.

Thank you all for your kind words ^_^

LadyPilot
12-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Glad everything turned out well for you. You will never know whats in store for you during your outing unless you go out. You go girl! LP