PDA

View Full Version : Girdles

Foxy Lady
12-02-2005, 01:26 PM
What are yout thoughts on girdles? I remember when I was just starting to dress in my early teens, my mother had a black Playtex girdle that was mostly rubber. I would just shake putting it on and at times have trouble hooking up the stockings. I've gotten over the shakes but still love wearing girdles.;)

Joanne_2003
12-02-2005, 01:33 PM
What are yout thoughts on girdles? I remember when I was just starting to dress in my early teens, my mother had a black Playtex girdle that was mostly rubber. I would just shake putting it on and at times have trouble hooking up the stockings. I've gotten over the shakes but still love wearing girdles.;)

I totally love girdles, I just received my first open bottom girdle and I just cannot get enough time in it. I actually wanted to sleep in it last night, I have 22 different girdles not counting my 6 all in ones. Just luv them!!

Lilith Moon
12-02-2005, 06:59 PM

I have a "thing" for rubber and also for girdles. So...a rubber girdle is dynamite for me. The first one I bought was a Playtex rubber girdle. I also would shake with excitement when putting it on....mmm and that rubbery smell.... It was the one and only CD clothing item found by my parents in my teens when I lived with them. I got the third degree from my mother...she wanted to know which careless female had left it in my bedroom. She never did find out the truth, but I never got the girdle back either :mad:

I now have a black rubber fetishy type girdle that was given to me as a cast off by my wife during one of her occasional CD accepting moments. Unfortunately, it is rather too large and so that wonderful hugging feeling is absent even when laced up as far as it will go. If anybody has any ideas how to solve this then I would love to know ;) And no, I don't want to put on a few extra pounds, it took me long enough to get rid of them :D

Brenda Suzanne
12-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Just my two cents, ladies. GIRDLES are the best! I never go out without wearing mine. My collection grows by leeps & bounds! The long legged zippered ones, along with the full body suit, give me the best figure results, but if intimancy is going to occur, then the only way to go is by wearing an open-bottom girdle. Besides, I prefer stockings (I hate pantyhose! :-) so the attached garters work out perfectly. Just my two thoughts...bye!:angel:

MelindaC
12-02-2005, 09:23 PM
I absolutely do not feel dressed unless I have my girdle on (with nylons, of course...). I first started with the Playtex rubber girdles (open bottom) back around 1959. The first time I put one on, I was ecstatic and knew I'd be a girdle girl forever. I still get the shivers when I think about them & more so when I still can put one on. I managed to purchase a couple of them in recent years. As they say, my kingdom for a Playtex Golden open bottom zipper girdle....

Needless to say, I've been a Playtex girl ever since. These days I prefer Playtex 18 Hour as my favorite, and I stockpiled them while I could still find them in the stores. The 18 Hour is a WONDERFUL girdle ---- nice firm control, and they are soooooooo comfortable!!! I have worn them 36 hours at a time and never once felt like "my girdle is killing me....". In fact, it is so comfy, I often forget I even have a girdle on!! I prefer an open bottom girdle by far, but I do wear a LL panty girdle every so often --- they are great in winter when it gets real cold!!

And believe it or not, as I get older, I find my girdle really helps a lot with assorted aches and pains. I wish I could wear one all the time, but it just isn't possible for several reasons.

It is good to see other ladies here really appreciate the benefit and grand feeling of wearing a good girdle. I'm always happy to chat with anyone who genuinely loves to wear one, especially about the good ole days of great girdles. For a while, I thought I was the only CD in the world who just simply cannot be without her girdle on.

It really is sad most GG's don't wear them anymore. They don't know what they are missing. It would be nice to see a revival in the popularity of girdles --- maybe then there would be a better selection available than there currently is. And most of all, it would be just super to have the Playtex rubber girdles make a comeback. To me, they were the most fantastic girdles ever made!!

I guess it's obvious I'm a dyed-in-the-wool girdle fan. How many of you ladies feel the same way??

nina51
12-05-2005, 04:39 AM
What are yout thoughts on girdles? I remember when I was just starting to dress in my early teens, my mother had a black Playtex girdle that was mostly rubber. I would just shake putting it on and at times have trouble hooking up the stockings. I've gotten over the shakes but still love wearing girdles.;) and you were lucky your mother had a rubber ine too. i, started with beige girdle and hoseand had same reacrtion you had and spruzzo just slipping into them.

RachelDenise
12-05-2005, 06:01 AM
I remember trying on one of my mother's girdles when I was younger. I loved the feel and still like the sensation today. I prefer the all-in-ones better but still love the confining feel of them!:p

KatieZ
12-05-2005, 08:28 AM
rubber girdles on ebay:
http://search.ebay.com/rubber-girdle_W0QQfromZR40

Hugs

Brenda Suzanne
12-05-2005, 06:28 PM
Hi ladies! If you're looking for girdles then I suggest you check this site out. "GirdleBound.com". Everything about it is great! Nice 'eye-candy' too! :-) Ohhhhh! Did I say that? LOL!!! Bye!!!!!

Just me being me,
Brenda Suzanne

PS Still thinking about those mighty size 20 boobs! Ahhhhhhhh! I luv 'em!!! :rolleyes: :angel: ;-)

ronni
12-05-2005, 08:53 PM
There is nothing better!
But they sure don't flatter my figure any, I don't need slimmer hips and buttocks, quite the opposite!

Faye Emmette
12-06-2005, 04:13 PM
I believe a Girdle & Stockings are like water for a cup of tea. Just plain and natural.
I wonder if we girls who discovered the wonderful world of Femininity before 1970 and the advent of pantyhose are more aware to the vitality of proper foundation garments.
Oh, yes. I love my girdles and 'all-in-ones'.
XX
F.

sherri
12-06-2005, 04:45 PM
Okay, I'm going to date myself here. When I started dating, long before the invention of pantyhose, most girls wore girdles, even slender girls, to hold up their stockings, I suppose. Fumbling ineptly in the steamy back seats of cars, oh how we boys hated those damnable and impenetrable first lines of defense! :p

Faye Emmette
12-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Sherri, how I so remember the youthful times in the sixties. Nothing wrong with being born into a golden era I think. :)

serenade
12-15-2005, 11:54 PM
I just adore girdles too
I've simply lost count of how many I have.... I prefer open bottom boned side zipped firm control... mmm heaven !
this site has good value trad styles

www.sandrasonline.co.uk

xxx

HaleyPink2000
12-18-2005, 09:10 PM
www.TheStockingStore.com

Real nice people to deal with.
I loved the cinchers also. Just
E-mail Rose and tell Her I sent
you there. Oh, BTW I bought
3 of them.

Haley:)

serinalynn
12-18-2005, 09:29 PM
Okay, I'm going to date myself here. When I started dating, long before the invention of pantyhose, most girls wore girdles, even slender girls, to hold up their stockings, I suppose. Fumbling ineptly in the steamy back seats of cars, oh how we boys hated those damnable and impenetrable first lines of defense! :p

I can remember a few times when girls I dated had on girdles. I would ask before we went out if they would leave it home and many times they would.

Raychel
12-19-2005, 06:57 AM
In my mind there is nothing sexier than a girdle on a woman. And for me there almost isn't a day that goes by that I haven't had one on at some point. Girdles are like air a person must have them to live.

mmandy31
12-19-2005, 08:26 AM
I love wearing my open bottom girdle
i v always have one or 2 never leave home with it off
:thumbsup:

sweeting
12-19-2005, 08:50 AM
i love my girdles also as i love to wear silky stockingsbut i like to wear my many garter belts love laurie

betty glasgow
12-19-2005, 09:07 AM
hi OB girdles make me weak at the knees i love wearing them with ff fine - seamed nylons and a very short tartan micro- mini xxx b

Claire B
12-19-2005, 12:33 PM
My thoughts on OBG"s. When I dress, I either wear a girdle or a wais tcincher. This is to me the most wonderful feeling. My nylons attached to either. I love them both, my only wish is that I had the figure for a corsett. But alas it is not to be.

Hugs, Claire

Jesse69
12-19-2005, 11:16 PM
I don't know what a girdle is ! Is that what overweight women wear to get a figure? Well, I don't have a single one cuz I'm slim. But I do have corset / garter sets.

Can someone post a pic of a girdle?

Dragster
12-20-2005, 07:56 PM
Jesse, put "girdle" into Ebay, and you'll get hundreds of pictures, all shapes and sizes. They're not just for fat people either, I find the "held in" feeling rather erotic, but not as exciting as a real tight laced corset!

Tony

Rosemary
12-20-2005, 08:54 PM
I first saw a real old style girdle being modeled in one of my mother's women's magazines a little while back. It looked so divine and I was curious about how they would feel. Then, just last month, while staying at my grandmother's house she had one hanging in the bathroom. It was beautiful, beige and lacey and so feminine but even though I desperately wanted to, I never actually wore it, because I was too nervous about being caught.:( There is something about that girdle that has held my fascination ever since. I keep thinking about it and going back to the pictures in my mother's magazine.

Next time I stay at my grandmother's I'll no doubt be looking for it.

Rosemary

Gertrude
12-21-2005, 11:42 PM
OB ones are the best & I have 4 pairs. Love the feel of my stockinged legs & garters. Bliss!

Danielle
12-21-2005, 11:55 PM
There's nothing sexier than a garter withthong and stockings,I wear them to work and enjoy having to adjust the belts and I am wearing high heels as I write marvelous and sexy never leave home with out them!!

janetb
12-22-2005, 04:13 AM
Agree with you all. It is the most wonderfull feeling wearing a panty girdle. I also have 2 OBG's. Would love to hear from any Melb girls who love the same.
Janet