PDA

View Full Version : A special evening

Miss Mandy
12-24-2012, 02:21 PM
This past evening, I got to dress as Miss Jessica. Upon putting on my foundation garments, forms, pads, and make-up, my wife walked into the bathroom and commented on how beautiful I looked. She then asked me If she could paint my nails. finally, she slipped a lovely floral pattern satin robe over me...

What happen next was unexpected! She invited me down stairs to drink champagne and watch romantic movies with her. We sat around for hours, sipping our glasses, chatting about everything, and having a wonderful time. My wife said she loves her new BFF and wants her to come back this evening after the children get in bed with visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads...

As we speak, she is shopping for a black satin pajama set for me for this evening along with lashes, nails, and more champagne...I am in heaven...

I love this women so much!!! We both agree that Miss Jessica we be coming to visit often :)

suzy1
12-24-2012, 02:26 PM
I have only one thing to say to this Jessica, thanks for sharing this with us.

Lovely story:)

kimdl93
12-24-2012, 02:42 PM
Sounds enchanting! Enjoy the special times.

linda allen
12-24-2012, 02:56 PM
That's a great story and I hope it happens again and again for you.

Gretchen_To_Be
12-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Miss Jessica: What a special story.

Raychel
12-24-2012, 03:36 PM
Sounds like you have a pretty special wife there.
It is refreshing to hear stories like this. :hugs:

Eryn
12-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Thank you for the great story. We hear so much about the conflicts that CDing can cause and it is really nice to hear of the instances where CDing brings a couple closer.

We tend not to write so much about the latter as those experiences don't cause us to need the support of others. Still, it is heartwarming and I thank you for sharing those moments with us.

SandraInHose
12-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Congrats on a wonderful evening! Gawd how I wish my wife have a special evening like that for me!

kimberly ann487
12-24-2012, 04:44 PM
Wow some girls have all the luck ! :D

PretzelGirl
12-24-2012, 10:08 PM
I agree with Eryn. I think these stories are important and lend to the balance in all we hear. And a good balance keeps us well informed and looking at what we do with the right perspective.

You have a very special lady there. Here is to many more of these evenings.

larry
12-24-2012, 10:44 PM
This needs a little more explanation me thinks--" after the children get in bed " ??

Beverley Sims
12-25-2012, 05:07 AM
When the children are asleep..... Remind me of a romantic tune I know. :)

ArleneRaquel
12-25-2012, 09:08 AM
Miss Jessica,
Thank you for sharing a lovely story.

Ms. Laura
12-25-2012, 09:16 AM
I'm so happy for you! That's wonderful that your wife looks at things that way. Watch out for those little ones though! Mine got up out of bed one night at 1AM! She didn't see me but my wife wasn't happy. She's cool now if the little one is out at the grandparents or something. Those little buggers will get 'ya!

Leah Lynn
12-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Umm..... Does she have a sister???????