PDA

View Full Version : What do you want

jenni_xx
12-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Hi everyone

Happy Christmas!!!! :)

Quiet night in on Christmas Eve here (in the UK) for me. Full of flu, my husband is out with friends while I sit here feeling sorry for myself. Anyway, been a while since I posted on this site, but I hope everyone is ok and happy!

And sitting here all by myself slightly frustrated. Had my nails done a week or so ago, and bought some new shoes, ready to go out for the festive period, but alas, the flu grabbing hold has meant that I'm staying in, feeling sorry for myself.

And just dying to open the presents that sit underneath the Christmas Tree!

So my question is, what are all you lovely people getting for Christmas this year (or if you read this on Christmas Day, what have you got?

Danielle_cder
12-24-2012, 05:06 PM
well first off,

sorry your not feelin so well that sux Im still getting over my cold too twas a bad one.

christmas came early for me, my wife gave me my prezi early. I got a mac book air its nasty ("awesome" for the non skier/snowboarder)

and for danielle, a new bra n panty set;)

feel better soon

Beverley Sims
12-25-2012, 05:37 AM
well first off,

christmas came early for me, my wife gave me my prezi early. I got a mac book air its nasty ("awesome" for the non skier/snowboarder)

Danielle,
How is the snow "This Year?".
To Jenni,
I would like to see you have a White Christmas, but stay out of the rain is the only advice I can give.