PDA

View Full Version : Christmas gifts

NikiMichelle
12-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Did anyone get a CD Christmas gift from their SO? If so what?

leeann
12-25-2012, 05:45 PM
I did not get any present from my SO but I did get something from my family I wanted, a makeup mirror. I am visiting my parents up in Tennessee. Everyone knows of my CDing except my dad (who does not know due to health reasons). I told my sister a few weeks ago that I wanted a makeup mirror. She said she did not think I could get one as we would all be at my parents house for Christmas. Last night my sister whispered to me that there was a present from Santa in my bedroom. I went to my room and found the present on mu bed. I opened it up and it was a makeup mirror.

As I said most of my family knows of Lee Ann and has stated that they are happy that I am happy. I used to not be very happy most of the time, I usually felt I just never belonged anywhere and felt lost. Since I started cross dressing earlier this year I am more confident in myself and seem more happy. My family does not want to meet Lee Ann or see any pictures of her just yet but I do hope that this might be a slow opening for her to join the family.

Danielle Gee
12-25-2012, 05:48 PM
My Sweetie also bought me a makeup mirror......... I Love It!

Danielle

Cynthia Anne
12-25-2012, 06:07 PM
My future deaughter-inlaw bought me my favorite perfume!! She is the bestest'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miriam-J
12-25-2012, 06:47 PM
My wife has given me CD gifts each Christmas we've been together (fourth one today). Today it was a couple nice bracelets big enough for my oversize wrists. Past years have featured skirts, blouses, and nightgowns. Day's not over yet and there might be more ;-)

Miriam

Bo-peep
12-25-2012, 06:59 PM
I bought my SO a lace basque set and black stockings :)

AnitaH
12-25-2012, 08:12 PM
My so got me a make up kit - (nail Polish, eye Shadow, Lipstick) and a Case to put it all in.

AnitaH

Kelley
12-25-2012, 08:18 PM
My wife got me a long white satin robe to wear with my long white satin nightgown. It is beautiful, she is soooo good to me.

Rachel Morley
12-25-2012, 08:22 PM
I did get gifts from my SO ... all girly ones too! My wife bought me 4 pairs of multicolored, lacy edged, boy-short panties that are so cute and very similar in style to what she wears herself (she knew I would love that), plus two pairs of large gold hoops earrings (I love large hoops) plus two classic style high buttoning cardigan sweaters that are both made from an angora mix (so soft), one is in hot pink the other is a dark red. To be worn over dresses she tells me :)

AmyGaleRT
12-25-2012, 09:10 PM
My fiancee and I have matching dresses on order. (Almost matching, anyway...hers is in a bright red, mine is in more of a salmon pink color because she thinks I look better in pink.) I'm told they should arrive after the New Year, though. These (http://holyclothing.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/3018/s/mariah-gothic-godet-vtg-victorian-floral-lace-dress-w-lining/) are the dresses.

- Amy

MarcyRex
12-25-2012, 09:15 PM
One black velvet skirt and a silky red top with black gauzy blousy ?overtop?. Sadly the tops were too small (damn broad shoulders). She has come a long way and for that I am thankful.

JBPerry
12-25-2012, 09:57 PM
my wife bought me a set of makeup brushes and i have a friend sending me all of her makeup that she received that she doesnt want

Jackiefl
12-25-2012, 09:57 PM
I had a wonderful christmas, my wife gets me cd gifts every christmas but this year I hit the jackpot. I got two beautiful lace front wigs, an epilator, and 3 very pretty blouses. I am so lucky I hit the lottery 22 years ago when we got married and I love her more today than I did then.

ArleneRaquel
12-25-2012, 10:01 PM
I received three pairs of shorts (female) 3 pairs of nude/suntan pantyhose and 3 bras from a male admirer on Christmas Eve. I love this taste in female attire. Btw I bought myself a pair of hooped clip on earrings.

Diane1950
12-25-2012, 10:05 PM
I got a pretty pink bathrobe and a long satin nightgown from my wife, the first time she has bought me anything feminine. She is so special!

Rogina B
12-25-2012, 10:13 PM
A nice girly silver bracelet from my wife and daughter...with a whole lot of meaning behind it!

AngoraGirl
12-25-2012, 11:02 PM
So jealous of all of you that got girly presents from their SO. You're all really lucky. Maybe next year for me...sigh

MissTee
12-25-2012, 11:22 PM
Every year I get gifts and so does Misty. Been doing it a l-o-n-g time, too. My wife can even tell which presents I wrapped for her (man mode thinking) and which ones Misty wrapped for her. She pointed out the differences to me, and dang she was correct. Never noticed that myself. Anyway, this Christmas brought a few nighties, panties, a couple of cute blouses, a pair of twinkle flats, and some soap/lotion combos in my favorite scents from Bath and Body.

Sally24
12-25-2012, 11:28 PM
My wife.was in a silver and black mood so she bought me a lovely silver scarf, a black and silver bracelet/necklace set and 3 nail polishes. Black, metallic silver, and sparkly silver. She has a black dress I may borrow for New Years.

Alicia_lynn419
12-25-2012, 11:39 PM
My GF of the last 10 months got me some pretties for Christmas.... She apologized that the night wasn't more special (her getting over the flu, family in town, etc.). I assured her it was the best Christmas I ever had. Never thought I'd found her, but now I have, I'm not gonna let her go!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Kathy4ever
12-25-2012, 11:39 PM
io'm jealous and I 'm not at the same time. We had a different kind of christmas as money has been very tight. We only got the kids presents and of course santas gifts. I was hoping for something but glad it was nothing as we have reined in the spending and now we will be less in debt in 2013. There is always next year and my birthday is next month and I'm turning that nasty 50 age. Money will still be tight so I doubt I'll have anything special fior that one either. Oh well that's life and I am not going to let it bring me down. So hopefully I didn't seem depressed by my post. I'm happy for all of you and I hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Cristi
12-26-2012, 12:25 AM
This year 'santa' brought me a nice red top, a silver necklace, and a long warm nightgown.

As soon as we were done opening gifts, I changed out of the skirt/top I was wearing into the red top she'd gotten me, a long black skirt, the necklace and a pair of earrings I already had that look nice with it, and heels. This is how I spent the rest of my day. :)

I'll be heading off to bed in a few minutes, so will be changing into my other give, the long warm nightgown perfect for these freezing (18 degrees outside right now) New England nights.

bridget thronton
12-26-2012, 01:07 AM
Two cozy nightgowns, nail polish base coat, 2 Xmas pins, and a boa scarf she knit

reb.femme
12-26-2012, 06:17 AM
I had a Microsoft TechNet subscription bought for me earlier this month so wasn't expecting anything for Xmas.

However, last night there were 2 presents waiting for me on the bed. Two jumpers and a soft knit scarf and matching gloves, so looking forward to wearing those in the next few days :).

Rebecca

Shirley Anne
12-26-2012, 07:02 AM
My wife got me a make-up mirror, perfume, body lotions and a top.

Cassandra Lynn
12-26-2012, 09:11 AM
I did quite well; a pair of lovely Celtic Knot earrings (from my lovely GF 'Irish'), a cute little pink tote bag/make-up (overnite bag), assorted cosmetic goodies like brushes and such, and a very cool VS make-up collection which has it's own unfolding trays and mirror also with brushes and such.
Funny thing tho, she also got me some guy shirts; (which is fine i like clothes as either) but she got these back before i came out to her.
As i opened those she laughed and said "that was pre Cassie".

Karencd37
12-26-2012, 09:18 AM
Mine was a lovely, long red nightgown. Love it.

Gillian84
12-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Got a bathrobe and nightgown! Plus a bunch of make up and a case!

Aubri
12-26-2012, 09:55 AM
I got gift cards since...and I quote word for word "She and I have never been shopping together, and you know her better"

We recently had a discussion about me buying panties here in town, and she wants to go with so people don't think that I'm running around on her. Although it does look a little odd when I'm buying 12/14 and she's 18/20, but she's more worried about what people think of me.

April_Ligeia
12-26-2012, 11:17 AM
My gf gave me a lighted, magnifying makeup mirror. No more putting on makeup in the bathroom, now!

Annette_boy
12-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Hi Everyone

My house mate got me a gift set of White Diamonds Perfume and Cremes ,I so love the scent.
She is a great Lady.
Hugs Annette

Maria 60
12-26-2012, 04:08 PM
I was surprised that Christmas Eve before I went to bed there was a Suzy Sher bag on my side of the bed. I looked inside to find a bright red dress in my size. My wife walked in and asked if I liked it. At that point I was so surprised that she thought of Maria. I told her that she didn't have to but it was great. She asked me to try it on and of course I did and it fit perfect and she told me it's to bad the way things are because it would be a perfect dress for Christmas Day. I hugged her, told her I loved her and told her maybe one day I could wear a dress on Christmas Day, and of course I thanked her again for the gift.

5150 Girl
12-26-2012, 05:34 PM
I don't think my Polar Bear got me anything for ugly at all... I think EVERTHING was for Wynonna! Leem see,,,
Sox-pink
Perfume (Avon's In Bloom
an asortment of jewlry form Avon
lighted compact, (exept the cat lost if for me now)
a high heel shoe shaped air freshener for my car
Oh yes, I geuss there was one fairly gender nutral thing. A Jimi Hendrix video

Funny thing is, she was all like "Soory I got everthing for Wynonna, but I couldn't think of anything you needed otherwise.
She also added that she was shopping with her mom, to find me somthing, and her mom spotted a pair of heels, but didn't think she should do somthing like that at a family gift exchange.

Dusty815
12-26-2012, 06:01 PM
For Christmas my wife bought us two matching sets of bra's and panties, now we can match on the days I get to dress. She also bought me some nice clip on earrings, she is the greatest.

Cheryl T
12-26-2012, 06:03 PM
I got some lipstick and a top.

Wonderwho
12-26-2012, 06:07 PM
After only 8 months of being out to my wife I was very unsure of how Christmas would play out. Much to my shock alll the presents were for the more femm side of my life. Silky PJs and a wonderfull night gown with matching underware.
This was a major shock to me that she has reached a new level of understanding. My outfit for New Years Eve was accepted
with only a little eye roll. It will be a combination of mens and womens wear.
When I joined this site I was in a moment of total dispair. With the help of caring members and their thoughts my life has become a wonderfull place to be. I thank all of you for all your help and only hope that others can gain as much from this site as I have.
May all of you be blessed and have as wonderfull holiday as I was given by my loving Wife.
Wonderwho

Tracii G
12-26-2012, 06:41 PM
My SO gets one for both sides of me.
She knows I'm a KISS fan and a Hello Kitty fan so she got me a KISS Hello Kitty wrist band.Fun gifts are nice.
Cool how the Hello Kitty has the KISS make up on.

Michael 54
12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
I got a pink robe.

Diane Smith
12-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Tracii, is there some hidden underground of Kiss fans who are also into Hello Kitty? Why on earth would someone make that wristband otherwise? I mean, I'm impressed that it was out there waiting to be found for you, but I wouldn't think that would be a terribly common set of interests ...

- Diane

Alice B
12-26-2012, 10:16 PM
Nothing from my wife, although I hinted at her getting something for Alice. But, got some pearl ear rings from my daughter-in-law. Going out tomorrow to look for a matching necklace and braclet.

DanaR
12-27-2012, 12:33 AM
My wife gave me a cute red nighty and a green/black jacket; which would look cool with black slacks.

heatherdress
12-27-2012, 01:23 AM
We celebrated Christmas away from home with friends. My wife has insisted that she celebrate Christmas with Heather when when get home. She wants a delayed Christmas list. I love shoes and she has hinted at earrings (she is encouraging me to get mine pierced). I don't want to be selfish and I am thankful she is so supportive. But I really want to keep it simple and meaningful. I am not into "me" presents.

lisalove
12-27-2012, 09:35 PM
The only thing I got besides candy and home made cookies was a limited addition KISS pez dispenser set. I'm really at a cross roads here. Do I open it up and eat all the Pez candies and be done with them in a few hours at best, or do I keep it all sealed up and hope that one day this limited addition set will be worth money one day.