PDA

View Full Version : Thank You To All Of My Sisters

Kayla Smith
12-02-2005, 04:10 PM
To All My Sisters on this forum,:gorgeous:

I would like to start off by saying THANK YOU for all of the good information that I have gotten from all of my sisters here on this forum and that I am very happy to be a part of this forum, without the knowledge of knowing that I have so many sisters world wide(here at this forum) as well as here in Colorado(TSK) that are willing to offer a sister like myself, who is just out of the closet in September(05) and now not afraid to go out during the day/when ever. The kindness, support and most of all the feeling of acceptance as well as the feeling that I finally belong and not the feeling of being an outcast/freak, Due to all of this I just got my first set of silicone breast forms and I am so happy with them, I would have never had the fortitude to go through with purchasing them online. If it was not for all wisdom that I find here from all of my sisters and I would not be now moving forward with improving my look and feeling good about myself when I go out en femme.

Once again THANK YOU ALL and BIG HUGS.

paulaN
12-02-2005, 05:18 PM
You said it very well Kayla. I'd like to say thanks too.

Julie York
12-02-2005, 06:03 PM
I agree. I don't know what I have given TO the forum but the ride has been very useful for me and it has GIVEN me so much. It is coming up to my one year anniversary so I am getting a perspective on where I was last year and you are right. It's a wonderful thing to find you aren't alone.

Kayla Smith
12-04-2005, 10:13 AM
Julie and Paula,:)

Thank you for your replys,It makes me feel good knowing that I am not the only one that feels the way that I do.

Hugs:hugs:

JoAnnDallas
12-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Kayla.... Since finding this forum, I too have matured and gone forward in a way that I never would have otherwise. I have also made some great friends and looking forward to when I can meet some of our sisters. I know that when I deceide to tell my wife or get caught, that they will be here to support me and help me thru the transistion.

Nikki Dee
12-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Go girls...GO.!!!...power to the femme.!!!! You are all great girls.
Nikki. xx