PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Wish

Karencd37
12-26-2012, 09:16 AM
Well, My Christmas wish did not come true - again. Every Christmas morning I dream of waking up and finding myself to be a lovely 28 year old woman. 5'8", 118 lbs, 36c, pretty long hair . . . sigh . . . Not giving up though, next year I know it'll happen...for sure. :)

Happy Holidays ladies.

Karren H
12-26-2012, 09:23 AM
Don't be too disappointed.... Santa didn't put up all our new kitchen cabinets either! and I can't wait till next year! lol

Beverley Sims
12-26-2012, 10:51 AM
Just think, if it had all happened this year, there would be nothing left to wish for next year. :)

Stephanie47
12-26-2012, 11:09 AM
Hi Karen! I love the pattern of your dress on your bio page. I did not get anything of my femme wish list. I think my wife would have started a fire in the fireplace is Santa were to attempt to bring my even a pair of panties. The United States Postal Service is substituting for Santa today. NORAD is tracking the packages which contain a newly acquired black and white Merona dress and a pretty white slip. Oh well. I can only dress my wife would surprise me with a nice pair of sexy panties and some thigh high stockings.

But, I'll settle for another year of decent health. I read in another posting you're a Nam vet. I was 11B. Welcome home! This past week I went to a service for a close friend of mine, a door gunner who died too early. We had the kids and grandchild over yesterday for festivities. That was enough for me. I'll forgo the sexy panties for another year of enjoying my family.

Angela Campbell
12-26-2012, 01:08 PM
Why wait until Christmas for that wish? I have made that wish every day for the last 50 or so years.

drushin703
12-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Don't worry Karen, I wished for all the guns in America to just go away and thanks to the NRA it didn't happen. But all was not lost, Santa did bring me those
sequinned, black hot pants with the faux zippers from Charlotte Rousse........lol, dana

Marlana
12-26-2012, 03:17 PM
I never get what I wish for, but that just makes me more hopeful fur next year.

stacycoral
12-26-2012, 03:34 PM
I never get what I wish for, but that just makes me more hopeful fur next year.

I agree i have the same wish for more years than i want to remember, hugs

bobbimo
12-27-2012, 07:12 AM
Merry Christmas Karen,
I think there are so many request for this gift, That Santa seems to run short each year.
I wonder why we dont hear from all those lovely ladies that do get their wish?
Maybe when they wake they have no more memory of the boy before!! Hence they dont know what MtF cross dressing is all about, and they just disappear from the Crossdressers.com membership.
Has anyone noticed any missing members lately?
Bobbi

Debra Russell
12-27-2012, 01:38 PM
As long as your wishing----How about just going back a little and being born a girl -- would suit me a lot better -- no stress no male memory - or humm maybe not , what would we compair it to.... maybe we are blessed and don't realize it.......................Debra

Cheryl T
12-27-2012, 01:42 PM
I'd be happy if Santa would just bring me a full head of hair so I can retire my wigs...that hasn't happened either.