PDA

View Full Version : Time to shop

Roseanne
12-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Ok girls 'm going to go to the gym and train, with freshed shaved legs new pair or skins. Then drop into a thrift shop on my home and hopefully buy MY first skirt. If i do i'll be sure to post a pic.

Roseanne

tiffanyjo89
12-26-2012, 07:23 PM
Please do. And that phrase, "MY first skirt," is very important.

Not that I'm knocking the couples who can share clothes, but it is important for a crossdresser to buy clothes of their own. I don't know your situation, but the last thing you want to do is to be borrowing some femme items, and then be caught in them like a roommate caught borrowing a sweater.

Roseanne
12-27-2012, 12:28 AM
Well went shopping today girls but couldn't find a skirt i liked. However i did find some nice silk panties and anice little pair of denim shorts. So not to bad my first purchase

Roseanne
12-27-2012, 12:32 AM
Working on getting some pics up.

Roseanne
12-27-2012, 01:36 AM
194392Hope this works

bridget thronton
12-27-2012, 01:47 AM
Wear what you enjoy wearing - the first skirt of your own will be a milestone

Roseanne
12-27-2012, 02:10 AM
Thanks Bridget for your support.
Wear what you enjoy wearing - the first skirt of your own will be a milestone

linda allen
12-27-2012, 07:52 AM
Ok girls 'm going to go to the gym and train, with freshed shaved legs new pair or skins. Then drop into a thrift shop on my home and hopefully buy MY first skirt. If i do i'll be sure to post a pic.

Roseanne
I don't know what stores you have in your country, but in the USA, the chain department stores have sales and clearance racks where brand new skirts, blouses, dresses, etc. can be pretty inexpensive. I don't bother with the thrift stores. I tried once or twice, but it wasn't worth the trouble.

Beverley Sims
12-27-2012, 12:24 PM
With the economy the way it is Black jeans $2 and singlet with breast support $4 all at department store sales racks.
Thrift shops have a hard time keeping up these days.

Ressie
12-27-2012, 03:22 PM
The local salvation army has huge sales on holidays. New year's day will be 5 clothing items for $5. I've hit two of these sales this year and have acquired skirts, blouses, lingerie etc.