PDA

View Full Version : Family gone, dresses back!

AlexisHollister
12-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Since my family has been in town, my other half has been in control. I've had panties on all week, but that's it. Now that they're gone, I put my breast forms on; I didn't realize how much I missed them until they were back! :D

linda allen
12-27-2012, 07:35 AM
Since my family has been in town, my other half has been in control. I've had panties on all week, but that's it. Now that they're gone, I put my breast forms on; I didn't realize how much I missed them until they were back! :D

Yes, it seems like they become part of you. Yet, I have had to go without mine for a week a couple times and I survived.

BLUE ORCHID
12-27-2012, 07:55 AM
Hi Alexis, After a while they become just a natural part of you, It just don't feel right without them.

Beverley Sims
02-26-2013, 10:21 AM
I love family stay overs, we all get together and have a good time, but when they leave.....
Oh! the relief....
Back to normal, I have my home back again.

Maria S
02-26-2013, 11:02 AM
When my wife is off I try not to spend time as Maria. Not because she disapproves but more that she wants to spend her time off with me. Over Christmas she packed up work on Friday 21st December (my birthday) and did not go back until 2nd January. I made sure I had a whole day out on the Friday and I think I did have a couple of hours on one evening between Christmas and New Year. By 2nd Jan I was having withdrawal symptoms. I could not sleep the night before for planning what I was going to wear. Next morning I felt like s**t after not getting enough sleep. Had two choices bed or dressing. Guess which won!

Maria