PDA

View Full Version : when will you wear them again?

wantstocrossdress
12-27-2012, 01:00 AM
for those who can't and don't wear ph or dress up en femme on a full time or regular basis, when do you plan to dress up or wear them again?

i hope we can have a schedule here of 'who wears what when'

me... in about 10hrs from now, when i get home. got new gloves, some stockings from yesterday, and bras(finally!) for a full femme look :heehee:

docrobbysherry
12-27-2012, 01:13 AM
Not sure what, "ph", means, Wants, but I've worked out a schedule that seems to work fairly well for Sherry and I.

I dress about every 2 weeks. That means becoming Sherry, to the 9's, all the way or nothing, most of the time. I often spend in between time planning for future sessions!

AllieSF
12-27-2012, 01:19 AM
I think that "ph" means pantyhose. I go out every week one or two nights. So, I know more or less when I am going to dress. What I am going to wear and whether it is a repeat outfit or part of another outfit that I wore before will be determined one or two days before as I put something together. I just about always have the finished product already picked out on a separate hanger, including coat, shoes, purse and accessories.

wantstocrossdress
12-27-2012, 01:19 AM
ph = pantyhose... (love them :D)

sometimes i dress up in just ph and heels, sometimes ph, heels, and lingerie, and sometimes all the way. i often dont put on makeup since it takes too long to put on and too long to take off just in case somebody wakes up and knocks on my door at night.

2B Natasha
12-27-2012, 01:26 AM
Well let's see.

I rarely if ever wear ph so they are not on the schedule. Tight's and leggings yes. PH not so much.

When am I on dressing up again. hm. Everyday I wear some article of " Femme " clothing. Either, panties, jeans or something. My nails are almost always painted. Does that fit into the schedule.

OH. On the 25th of Jan I am throwing a GNO party and will be getting dresses up to the 9's. I think we will meet round 9pm. Prior to that evening, but on the same evening myself and the wife are having some pictures taken of us. That will around 6pm.

Sometimes between now and the 25th I need to go wig shopping. Not sure when that is going to happen so just pencil that in won't you. After all that I see nothing on the calendar that is in ink so I can neither confirm nor deny when I will dress up.

Hope that help's fill in your schedule.

Cheers

wantstocrossdress
12-27-2012, 01:38 AM
I can neither confirm nor deny when I will dress up.Cheers

same here

i do it when im free or if i have new stuff to try on... like later. sometimes i can go for nights without dressing up and then have 3 dressed up nights.

Angela Campbell
12-27-2012, 09:01 AM
I dress everyday in some fashion or other. As far as pantyhose go, I wear them if I am wearing a dress or skirt and my legs are too white. (ewwww) I will start going to a tanning salon soon so this spring and summer I can wear a sundress or shorts and my legs will look good without them. I have an awful "farmers tan" that is keeping me from wearing some really cute sleeveless outfits and I need to change that.

linda allen
12-27-2012, 11:18 AM
I have no schedule, I dress when I can. Sometimes a little, sometimes "all the way". No panty hose though, and no makeup.

Earlier today I had my padded panties, bra, forms, necklace and bracelets, dangle earrings, wig, blouse and skirt on. I had to run some errands so now it's bra and forms, regular panties, regular earrings, stretch pants and blouse.

So which one is "dressed"?

Cynthia Anne
12-27-2012, 11:31 AM
No pantyhose for me! But I do wear thigh highs 24/7/ 365! In fact they are the only ''sock'' that I own!

Beverley Sims
12-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Wear panty Hose? Not any time soon.

Gretchen_To_Be
12-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Leanne, in the USA, pantyhose refers to the sheer, full leg style hose with attached panty that goes to the waist (or above with some control top styles). These are referred to "tights" in the UK, I think. Don't they say "Strumpfhose" in Germany? In the USA, "tights" would describe much thicker, opaque hose..almost like leggings but lighter. Thigh highs are hose with no panty, usually with some silicone bands at the top to keep them up. Stockings don't have the elastic or silicone, so they require garters to hold them up.

I'm sure more experienced CDs her can expound or correct what I have written.

Regards

Shibumi

Ressie
12-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Leanne, I believe they're the same thing but called tights in England. Pantyhose is what they're called in the US. Thigh Highs or gartered hose for me!

Karren H
12-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Hell I don't know...Maybe tomorrow.... or next week.... or never again? and I hate panty hose.....

SandraInHose
12-27-2012, 05:02 PM
Gosh...it's bad enough we have to hear GG's voice their disdain for pantyhose in almost every fashion article, and now our fellow crossdressers are piling on, too! Oh the humanity! Give the poor garment a break, eh? LOL

LadyPilot
12-27-2012, 05:14 PM
I love pantyhose or tights so I wear them quite often. To me they along with panties and bra are the foundation to complete anything else I wear. LP