PDA

View Full Version : What is your New Years resolution on cross dressing going to be?

Rebecca W.
12-27-2012, 06:29 AM
I will resolve to dress more and try to go out in public dressed as a woman. I have worn women's jeans in public and I under dress a lot. I am in search of a nice wig and I want to have a full pedicure and a manicure in a dress for the first time. I also want to post a full length body picture of myself on here for the first time, too!

What would you like to resolve to do in the New Year?

Erica Marie
12-27-2012, 06:49 AM
Sounds as if we both have close to the same resolution.
I resolve to keep hitting the gym and stay in shape, attempt to learn how to eat a bit better and lay off the snacks. Now Im not sure if you wanna call it a resolution or a goal but I would like to see the world through the eyes of Mellissa this year. It has been something I have wanted to do for a long time. I just need to find a place where I can be comfortable.
Good luck with your goals.

linda allen
12-27-2012, 07:07 AM
I don't make New Years resolutions. It's just a day on an arbitrary calendar. If I want/need to do something or make a change, I don't wait for a particular day to make that change, I just do it.

So - I have a goal to go out dressed with my wife even if it's just driving around town in the car. Better would be walking downtown or in the mall. I will do this when she is ready, no matter when.

jaye_cd
12-27-2012, 07:22 AM
I'm determined to get out and make new friends I can hang out with and just let go and be the femme me around them.

Karren H
12-27-2012, 07:58 AM
I hit all my crossdressing benchmarks years ago..... and this year I have to finish remodeling the kitchen..... finish the addition..... finish putting in new windows.... finish residing... finish the new front entry.... put a new roof on the house..... new driveway....... before I even think of what new fem adventures I want to tackle......

Carol Elizabeth
12-27-2012, 08:15 AM
My New Year's resolution is to get a fat wallet and a skinny body and not reverse it like I did this year.

CE

Angela Campbell
12-27-2012, 08:29 AM
I have a few. I have already lost over 80 lbs and so this year I will lose at least 50 more. I will get my makeup skills to a better point, I will grow out my natural hair...although I doubt it will get long enough to go without a wig in just one year, and I will get more comfortable going out in public. Of course I will expand my wardrobe. I will also quit smoking (after I lose the weight, too much to do all at once) and work on my female voice.

Now to what I might do.......I might start electrolosis, I might go to a salon and have my eyebrows threaded, I might start going to a tanning salon, I might get a veronica, I might get contacts,

xdressed
12-27-2012, 08:29 AM
Definitely want to come out to my housemates in 2013. I was supposed to do it at the beginning of December but there was a bit of tension with one of them at the time and I decided against it, but now it's resolved I am hopeful for next year. Apart from that just want to get out there a little bit more, managed it a few times near the end of 2012 mainly at costume parties and the like, so really want to take that a bit further and just go out to normal places en femme

wantstocrossdress
12-27-2012, 08:34 AM
pantyhose pantyhose pantyhose! buy more, wear more :D

becky77
12-27-2012, 08:35 AM
To get out and find some like minded friends.

thisgal16
12-27-2012, 08:36 AM
Mine is as simple as losing weight. I need to start there so I can begin to look more feminine. Also would like to make some friends.

Launa
12-27-2012, 09:55 AM
I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs,

then really give it the gas and wear this stuff out!!!!!

suzy1
12-27-2012, 09:58 AM
My New Year's resolution is to get a fat wallet and a skinny body and not reverse it like I did this year.

CE

Sometimes the advice we get here is just brilliant.:thumbsup:

Beverley Sims
12-27-2012, 12:13 PM
Just polish up my act.:)

Michelle 51
12-27-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm with Beverley.Just fine tune the girl.

May(be)
12-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Good news. You found some!

Here's mine (shared this with Becky already)
1. Live more
2. Love more
3. Make fewer lists

kimdl93
12-27-2012, 12:48 PM
Good news. You found some!

Here's mine (shared this with Becky already)
1. Live more
2. Love more
3. Make fewer lists

As Suzy said above, sometimes the advice here is brilliant!

Debra Russell
12-27-2012, 01:07 PM
Make more Femm time....................Debra

Jocelyn Quivers
12-27-2012, 01:17 PM
To stand up in more of my pics.
Maybe, Maybe finally be finished with Electrolysis?
Leave the house finally (5th year in a row I've had this resolution, but I have a good feeling about this year!)
Increase contributions to my 301K. (FFS, Implant Account)

Danielle001
12-27-2012, 01:27 PM
I want to get better at makeup. Since I mostly CD at home, I'm lazy a lot of the time and don't wear much makeup.

Cheryl T
12-27-2012, 01:38 PM
Mine would be to get out more.
My wife and I were talking and I told her that's the one thing that I want to do. I have so many nice things to wear and some of them I hardly get to wear. I can dress all I want at home, but it's kind of a waste to wear my best just around the house. I don't want to ruin any of my blouses or skirts just so I can say I wore them. I'd prefer we go out to dinner or something to at least make it worth while.

kimdl93
12-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Mine would be to get out more.
My wife and I were talking and I told her that's the one thing that I want to do. I have so many nice things to wear and some of them I hardly get to wear. I can dress all I want at home, but it's kind of a waste to wear my best just around the house. I don't want to ruin any of my blouses or skirts just so I can say I wore them. I'd prefer we go out to dinner or something to at least make it worth while.

I have a variant on this. I'd like to get out with my wife. I go out almost every day, but never in her company. I'm hoping that this might be the year.

ArleneRaquel
12-27-2012, 02:24 PM
None really, except for attending Be All this year.

melanie206
12-27-2012, 02:26 PM
I resolve to get out. Being near Philly, there are so many opportunities and I'm tired of watching them pass by.

Ressie
12-27-2012, 03:27 PM
I'd like to lose 15-20 lbs. but retain my big butt lol. How can I do that?

SandraInHose
12-27-2012, 06:11 PM
I have a few. I have already lost over 80 lbs and so this year I will lose at least 50 more...

Major congrats on the weight loss!

I have been resolving to lose roughly 40 lbs for about a decade now. I can lose the first 10 lbs no problem, but even if I continue my same eating/exercise habits that made me lose the weight it all still comes back with a vengeance.

Laura28
12-27-2012, 06:43 PM
I would like to loose weight 10 pounds),well my gut, which means stop drinking soda. Get better at my make up, my wife and i plan to go out while in Vegas in January with me dressed and hopefully i will go through with it. Will be first time ever...

xdressed
12-27-2012, 06:46 PM
I would like to loose weight 10 pounds),well my gut, which means stop drinking soda. Get better at my make up, my wife and i plan to go out while in Vegas in January with me dressed and hopefully i will go through with it. Will be first time ever...

You should definitely go through with it, you'll never forget it ^_^

STACY B
12-27-2012, 06:48 PM
I'm want to buy a cruise ship an employ all trans people .. I am going to call HER the SEA HAG !! So keep a Weather Eye ,, On the Sky ,,, Take me to that Sunset !!!:D:D:D

Loni
12-27-2012, 06:56 PM
for my health i must loose 40 pounds.

for me, get out more.

Michaela42
12-27-2012, 07:15 PM
Same as last year I'm afraid. Quit smoking - eat better - lose weight - work on accepting myself, and by extension, others . . .

I have made progress on all of them, but there is ALWAYS room to improve ;)

Best of luck to everyone on all of your goals and resolutions!

Rachel Morley
12-27-2012, 08:37 PM
I guess I'd like to work on my voice more and also drop about 10 lbs.

Cynthia Anne
12-27-2012, 08:48 PM
I have the same resolution I've had for years! That is to try to learn half of what I ''thought'' I knew when I was a teenager!!!!!!

Annette Anderson
12-27-2012, 09:01 PM
I have decided to keep doing it

Margaret
12-27-2012, 09:05 PM
My resolution: drop two dress sizes. This provides more incentive than setting a weight target!

whowhatwhen
12-27-2012, 09:38 PM
Mine are fairly simple and hopefully I can do them all before the year is out:
:)

Start laser hair removal (May be possible within the next little bit, we'll see)
Complete women's hairstyle (I went for mixed mode last time, but even though I still have manface I might as well go whole hog)
Lose weight, flatten belly (This is going to suck)

Good luck to everyone this year!

docrobbysherry
12-27-2012, 09:53 PM
To come up with the most crazy, sexy escapades yet for Sherry to enjoy!

Cause more vanilla's eyes to bug out.

Experience many more Sherry inspired adrenaline rushes.

Stay out of jail and asylums the entire year!

SherylB
12-27-2012, 10:07 PM
For me the major resolutions as Sheryl will be 1. Lose weight around the waist but not around the butt. 2) Reduce the thinning of my hair and hopefully have a nice thick base to grow out hair. 3) Get rid of all the body hair. 4) Go out dressed atleast once.

The other major resolutions will be to study more, develop maturity in my research, be less lazy at work and get better grades than before.

Valeri
12-27-2012, 10:10 PM
I'm want to buy a cruise ship an employ all trans people .. I am going to call HER the SEA HAG !! So keep a Weather Eye ,, On the Sky ,,, Take me to that Sunset !!!:D:D:D

Stacy...Sign me up!! I love the sea and I can be a bit of a hag at times....lol

cdtraveler
12-28-2012, 08:43 AM
Continue to respect the dressing boundaries my SO and I have agreed to, keep an honest - fearless line of communication open with her and continue to honor my dressing desires as a real and valid part of who I. Am.

PretzelGirl
12-28-2012, 11:09 AM
Mine may sound a little backwards. Sue has evolved over the last few years as I am a latebloomer. And that is a good thing in many respects. But this summer my daughter, son-in-law, and three grandkids will be moving away. So my goal is to hold Sue stable and spend as much time with them as possible. There is more time in the future for other things.

Sarah Doepner
12-28-2012, 12:33 PM
I'd like to spend 20% less time sitting in front of the computer. I need to continue to focus on being supportive of my family and their needs. I'll be patient, knowing I'll get my opportunities to nurture my needs. I will remember the obligations I've willingly accepted and do my best to honor them. I recognize the Pink Fog will occasionally have it's way with me and during those times I'll try stay adult enough not to embarrass myself or those I care about. I'll seriously consider a cosmetic counter makeover. And this just may be the year I finally get a full set of nails to either enjoy or curse for several days. I'll clean out all my old makeup and organize my jewelry. I'd better make that 30% less time at the computer.

Allison Chaynes
12-28-2012, 01:19 PM
Lose weight, get the wife to a better level of acceptance, eat right, start exercising again

AimeeG
12-28-2012, 11:36 PM
About 15 years ago I vowed to not make any more New Years Resolutions...haven't been disappointed yet and it's one I've been able to keep. BTW without it, I stopped smoking, lost 60ish pounds, Doctor is very happy with my cholesterol and my blood pressure, have a 9 handicap, and Aimee's wardrobe vastly outnumbers "drab"; there's more, but I'm good.

Michelle M
12-28-2012, 11:43 PM
Less beer, More salad, Lots of new friends

Jessica86
12-29-2012, 01:05 AM
I want to expand my dressing and further embrace myself. No longer will I have days where I wake up to dress, and go do other things. I will dedicate days to get dressed and embrace Jessica for who she is. Besides, there is NO reason why I can't run all of my errands as Jessica anyway. I have days to myself, now Jessica gets hers too.

CarleyR
12-29-2012, 01:45 AM
I'd like to learn makeup better. It is one of those essential things and it doesn't come easy to a guy.

susan lewis
12-29-2012, 01:33 PM
1.to find a girlfriend who I can trust and be my confidant on all things feminine
2. to do most of my shopping while dressed in stores instead of online

ArleneRaquel
12-29-2012, 01:42 PM
To attend more CD events and to continue my journey which I hope to help, console, and advise others on their journies on the LGBT path.

Cassandra Lynn
12-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Life this past 3 years has been all about trying to continue in recovery, and get to a better place financially in a recession.

My journey and progression has come along sometimes slower, sometime faster, within these conditions.

The future now looks especially bright, i've now a fulltime Girlfriend who has been very accepting. I'm sposed to start a new and full time job on the 2nd.

So, hopefully these things will help with all those other things one could list here.

The bod needs some work (excercise in general and also those certain areas for us), and a million other things too.
But in answer to the overall question......nah, i don't much do the resolution thing.

Sylvermane
12-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Dress more. Lose some weight. Try to bulk up a bit in the right areas instead of my stomach.

Caroline C
12-29-2012, 07:14 PM
If that happens let me know. I'm getting bored at my job and I would be happy in the bilge and in a skirt.

Frédérique
12-29-2012, 10:11 PM
What is your New Years resolution on cross dressing going to be?

More of the same, in terms of crossdressing, same as it ever was. Some day I will no longer be alive, so I need to crossdress while I can! I’d like to do less writing about it, and write about other things, but I need to keep my dwindling mind active at all times – as soon as I think, “No more of THAT...” I’m back at the laptop, tapping out my secret CD messages...

As for 2013, I just want to survive the year – crossdressing is very important in this regard... :battingeyelashes:

Leah Lynn
12-29-2012, 11:02 PM
Find a way to start HRT. Then figure out how/when to tell the family.

~Joanne~
12-29-2012, 11:48 PM
I don't make New Years resolutions. It's just a day on an arbitrary calendar. If I want/need to do something or make a change, I don't wait for a particular day to make that change, I just do it.

This is exactly how I feel about it. Thanks Linda for saving me some typing ;)

Erica Marie
12-29-2012, 11:52 PM
I hit all my crossdressing benchmarks years ago..... and this year I have to finish remodeling the kitchen..... finish the addition..... finish putting in new windows.... finish residing... finish the new front entry.... put a new roof on the house..... new driveway....... before I even think of what new fem adventures I want to tackle......

Omg Karen its time for us girls to hang out. I am a month into my kitchen remodel. The last week has been the worse. I think I see the light on the other side now. So how come do we feel so girly but end up doing all the guys work??

bcpmax
12-30-2012, 01:03 AM
Practice my make-up, and finish a book

sometimes_miss
12-30-2012, 01:29 PM
What is your New Years resolution on cross dressing going to be?
Same as last year. Live with it, and accept myself for what I am, even if no one else does.

a1stephie
12-30-2012, 01:37 PM
Try to keep my figure trim, exercise a bit more, get some new blonde wigs, get some breastforms, and above all - be happy and thankful for all the good things in my life. The last item outweighs anything else :)

SashaJade
12-30-2012, 02:26 PM
I want to get out more and meet more people. I came out to a lot of people this year and I want to get over the nervousness of the leaving the house, I have done it but since I haven't been dressing as much, I kinda lost it.

Sarah L
12-30-2012, 07:12 PM
I want to be confident in who I am and stop wasting time. Instead of trying to convince myself to go out as Sarah, just get going. Let someone else worry about it. I'd like to meet a girl to be with and have fun, as Sarah and the other half. Try not to sleep through the end of the world like I did this year. I think I must be the only one who missed it.

I never make New Years Resolutions, but this year is different. I decided that if I will make resolutions, I will start them early. Like now, and every other minute of the day.

danielleCD88
12-30-2012, 07:24 PM
Going out during the day for the first time and getting more confidence/working on my self esteem

Brenn
12-30-2012, 07:28 PM
To quit worrying about what others think and just be myself - a guy who happens to like women's clothes.

Jaymees22
12-30-2012, 07:41 PM
I just want to be a better me!

NatashaCD
12-31-2012, 05:23 AM
to find my own place and just go from there.

Billie1
12-31-2012, 06:04 AM
More sexy lingerie and shoes!

Rebecca W.
12-31-2012, 06:25 AM

Billie,
That will be first on my list now!

Pantyhose Vicki
12-31-2012, 07:30 AM
pantyhose pantyhose pantyhose! buy more, wear more :D

I love pantyhose too (tights too)!!

That would be great!

Sign me up!
I tend bar, cook,and wait tables.
What would our uniforms look like? :heehee::daydreaming::devil:

I'd like to learn makeup better. It is one of those essential things and it doesn't come easy to a guy.

I'm working on that as well.

I am in complete agreement!

Shdow_dragoness
12-31-2012, 07:57 AM
Why wait till the new year? that is the question I asked myself. I gave my self a great Christmas gift. Since I went to school as Alexis, I decided to go out in broad day light on my days off as her. I swear I stopped feeling nervous about it. So I guess my resolution (if any) will be to fully embrace the woman in me and be at peace with it. Can't let these good clothes go to waste either.

EllieOPKS
12-31-2012, 10:54 AM
Lose weight down to my target weight (which is a 10/12 leaning towards the 10).
Climb 2 14k mountains
Teach my grandchildren old school fun games - outdoors