PDA

View Full Version : How do you think ??

Gina X
12-27-2012, 11:36 AM
Hi girls,how do you think of yourself ie are you a woman who sometimes has to be a man, or are you a man who sometimes has to be a woman.
Personally I think of myself as the first type, woman to man, but what do others think???

Alberta_Pat
12-27-2012, 11:45 AM
Well, Gina, I think of myself as a human who has attributes of both genders.

I am neither, or both.

julia marie
12-27-2012, 11:47 AM
I'm a guy, but sometimes a woman. Now if I could just make myself look more like the woman I feel that I am during those special times....

Beverley Sims
12-27-2012, 12:19 PM
I rarely think of anything but being me.
This has surrounded me all my life.
I have no need to think outside a circle.

Susancd
12-27-2012, 12:25 PM
I just express the different sides of my personality as I feel at each particular time, I can't say that I am one or the other!

Julie Denier
12-27-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm a man who loves being a guy but occasionally enjoys slipping into a dress, heels, wig and makeup, experiencing the physical and mental arousal, and taking on the challenge of trying to make a big, tall, fat dude look vaguely pretty ;)

Michelle 51
12-27-2012, 12:32 PM
I've always been somewhere between Venus and Mars since I can remember.Society made me bury the girl and exaggerate the male but the real me was more in the middle somewhere.

Karren H
12-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Well, Gina, I think of myself as a human who has attributes of both genders.

I am neither, or both.

Same here.......

biggirlsarah
12-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Pass ,next question please.

kimdl93
12-27-2012, 12:42 PM
I'm sure you'll find a wide variety of answers...but your question really only allows two responses. In my case, I don't see myself as switching between male and female, but rather being a blend of female and male.

Cheryl T
12-27-2012, 01:50 PM
I think I'm more female than male and try to blend the two as best I can considering the situation.

Lynn Marie
12-27-2012, 01:58 PM
If there is a sliding scale, then I'm pretty much right in the middle. I like both genders that I wear equally.

Joanne f
12-27-2012, 02:08 PM
It is only when you get questions like this that you really have to think about it and when I do I realize that all my thoughts when shopping for anything personal is only geared towards female things and I have also noticed that I get quite upset when my wife refers to me as being male so I guess it would be more female who has to be male at times .But (always that but):heehee: I am sure that at times I think of myself as both yet at the moment I am beginning to wonder what that actually means as in female brain and male body , oh well I don't know if i have confused you but I have certainly confused myself :doh:

Angela Campbell
12-27-2012, 02:12 PM
I am a girl who has been forced to present as a man.I am currently rebelling.

danielleinbr
12-27-2012, 02:37 PM
I would be a woman who, quite often has to be a man. But that being said both sides make up who I am, I dont think you can separate the two.
Hugs
Danielle

GaleWarning
12-27-2012, 02:41 PM
I am a guy who likes to wear women's clothing and cannot see why he should not be allowed to do so without ridicule.

Lady Catherine
12-27-2012, 04:03 PM
I don't think our ethereal selves know the difference. Or even really care. It's our conscious mind that keeps trying to mess with us.

Frédérique
12-27-2012, 05:11 PM
Hi girls, how do you think of yourself ie are you a woman who sometimes has to be a man, or are you a man who sometimes has to be a woman. Personally I think of myself as the first type, woman to man, but what do others think??

I think of myself as a man in women’s clothing, or, more specifically, as a boy in girl’s clothing, i.e. a crossdresser. No matter what I’m wearing, I’m a boy, but a different kind of boy. I think it’s COOL to look at a boy wearing a girl’s skirt and still see him as a boy – this is just what we need: more gender confusion in the world! I crossdress to not think of myself as a man, and the technique certainly has been successful. I’m more of a hybrid creature, M+F, where one gender modifies the other, but at the end of the day I’m just a boy in a skirt…
:battingeyelashes:

TeresaL
12-27-2012, 06:06 PM
No one complains about my male side, even if I stayed in boy mode indefinitely. But once in feminine mode, I want it to last indefinitely. My own position is that I am what express. If I am publicly female, no one openly questions it probably because I go out of my locale area. In those towns, few if any know my male face and can seemingly adjust to my female presentation without elbowing, snickering, or laughing either because they are preoccupied, or just plain used to seeing imperfect females who have some male features. It's possible to blend in by having enough female features to keep the show going. I am fine with feeling or being fully woman. No doubt, the day will come when someone is not so kind and calls me an imposter to my face. If that had happened earlier on, then I would have slowed down or quit going out en femme. I'm waiting and ready to deny it though because I'm not an imposter. I'm a woman who has just been misidentified.

I surely hope that many on this board have mustered and mastered to express their preferred gender with far greater confidence than I have.

So I submit my short answer of male when male, female when female.

Hit like
If you see it that way for yourself too. LOL

UNDERDRESSER
12-27-2012, 08:26 PM
I am a male, who has, and sometimes likes to express, traits and preferences, that society, has mostly labeled female. I do not necessarily think of those traits as exclusively female.

Suzy Parker
12-27-2012, 08:34 PM
How do you think ??

I try not to, it gives me a headache! :bonk:

Leah Lynn
12-27-2012, 08:45 PM
As I continue to free myself from social bonds, I think more as a female. When I need to be in drab, I feel that I'm playing boy.

Joanie_Shakti
12-27-2012, 09:16 PM
I think of myself as a human bean. :D

Seriously, I consider myself as a person who is somewhere halfway between male and female on the spectrum, who presents to the world as male but often internally refers to self as "girl."

NathalieX66
12-27-2012, 09:21 PM
Sometimes it's hard to think female if the voice box you're born with doesn't sound like the female that you are in your own mind.

Sometimes, I feel like the 800 pound canary that goes TWEEEEET in a low baritone.

AmyGaleRT
12-27-2012, 11:29 PM
After all the evolving my crossdressing has done, I think of myself as having a soul that's part-female, and I have given that part the name "Amy." I enjoy expressing that part of myself from time to time. It's wonderful to be able to do it more openly, since my fiancee knows and is accepting and supportive.

- Amy

Anne2345
12-27-2012, 11:50 PM
I think of myself as a man in women’s clothing, or, more specifically, as a boy in girl’s clothing, i.e. a crossdresser. No matter what I’m wearing, I’m a boy, but a different kind of boy. I think it’s COOL to look at a boy wearing a girl’s skirt and still see him as a boy – this is just what we need: more gender confusion in the world! I crossdress to not think of myself as a man, and the technique certainly has been successful. I’m more of a hybrid creature, M+F, where one gender modifies the other, but at the end of the day I’m just a boy in a skirt…
:battingeyelashes:

Freddy, you are anything but just boy in a skirt . . . .

When you dress, whether physically, mentally, or a combination of the two, you leave the trappings of expectations and the roles that society has placed upon us all.

In other words, you are your own person. And that person you are is no mere boy in a dress! You are soooooo much more than that!!! You are beautiful, magical, and mystical. You enter a realm few can or will ever understand or appreciate. It's not about the clothes with you, and we both know this.

The thing is, I would have this no other way for you. In part, it defines you. It is you. And you must remain true to you.

Ha ha. Just a boy in a skirt, huh?

You know I call you out on very little, and with good reason! I love you!!!! I agree with you!!! I am with you.

But on those few, rare occassions when you spout off something crazy and insane like this, I'm sorry, my girlfriend. I cry foul!!!

Woman up, Freddy!! Take responsibility for you!!

Love,

Anne

ArleneRaquel
12-27-2012, 11:56 PM
I'm just a guy who would prefer to live as a woman.

Ceri Anne
12-28-2012, 12:25 AM
I'm definently both, but get more excitement from expressing Ceri. Thats proabably because she doesn't get out quite as much. I have no desire to loose Craig though, which is why I'm definetly Cd and not TS

noeleena
12-28-2012, 01:32 AM
Hi,

male or female how do you seperate them if your both, or nether, whats left, still human not even sure the maths would work i tryed & failed, so i quess intersex will have to do.

...noeleena...

Erica Marie
12-28-2012, 06:59 AM
I think of me as just me. A unique person that wants to be me but due to the pressures of society I am playing the role that most people see from the outside.

misstracy90
12-28-2012, 07:05 AM
I am guy sometimes and a girl sometimes.