PDA

View Full Version : Thanx

STACY B
12-27-2012, 06:17 PM
I got one ,,I guess this section is as good as any ? Rolled up in the store today
an if you read my other thread a while back ,, Progression or Bad Memory this kinda goes with it .
Like Kim said in a thread today about going to the eye doctor dressed .
I forget what I am wearing ALOT !! An it becomes so normal I hardly ever think
about it any more .
I wear just regular ol girl clothes ,,Don't dress to the nines just the same as
any other girl . But NOT man clothes in comparasion at all .
But if you don't hang with the Boyz you tend to forget FAST .
Anyway I was in the store ,,You know the one ,,The big one ,,An seen a friend of mine I have not seen in years ,, He looked at me 2 or 3 times an I saw him right away . But never said nothing ,,He finaly came over an said my name an I said HEY . An then he said DAM ,,, I allmost didn't reconize you ,,,You look just like a GIRL from over there !! An I said >>>> THANX <<<<<<<, ... Pretty Funny ,,HUH !!!

kimdl93
12-27-2012, 06:27 PM
Couldn't have said anything nicer!

PretzelGirl
12-28-2012, 10:03 AM
Always nice to get a compliment during the holidays, isn't it? :battingeyelashes:

Beverley Sims
12-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Stacy,
I bet you were screwing with his mind as well.
How did the rest of the conversation go? :)

Marleena
12-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Compliments from people you know are always nice.:) Yes how 'bout the rest of the story??

Barbara Ella
12-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Isn't it nice when just being Stacy gets you such nice recognition.

Barbara

Lorileah
12-28-2012, 12:06 PM
that is great :)

STACY B
12-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Stacy,
I bet you were screwing with his mind as well.
How did the rest of the conversation go? :)

Not much really ,,Always just comments on my hair of coarse an the weight loss . An then no one has ever said any more ? Just regular ol what cha been doing ,,,Yada,,, Yada,,,

But I did see a My friends wife after I had not for a couple years ,,, Way across the store an she said ,,OHHHHHHHHH that hair I just laughed an she said what cha doing with that long hair ? I swear I ALMOST said didn't you hear ? I'm a GIRL NOW !!! LOL,,,,,,

stephNE
12-28-2012, 12:47 PM
You are a true inspariation, Happy New Year Stacy!