PDA

View Full Version : I Ate at Hooters EnFemme Today

ArleneRaquel
12-27-2012, 10:28 PM
I had an 11am Lunch at Hooters today so at the beginning the restaurant was not crowded at all, but as noon approached the room became crowded. Overall it was a very nice experience, but the Chicken Wings, were somewhat less than I had expected. I was wearing black leggings, green top,faux fur, long blonde hair, purple cat's eye frames, red lips, nails, cheeks, black boots.

Everyone was nice and my male friend paid the bill whick made things even better. Then we went grocery shopping and that was a very nice experience also. :) I had dined at this Hooter's once before while dressed as a woman, that was last Summer, with a different male friend, I had no problems that time either. I was dressed with red shorts, white top & forms, glasses, likely I was a blonde then also.:)

Marleena
12-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Oh good for you Arlene! I do understand about the food though, once was enough for me.:)

Julie Denier
12-27-2012, 10:35 PM
Sounds like fun, though Hooters' wings are overrated.

ArleneRaquel
12-27-2012, 10:38 PM
Sounds like fun, though Hooters' wings are overrated.

I agree Julie, it was a disappointment. But I was treated well by our waitress. For me that counts a lot.

BillieAnneJean
12-27-2012, 10:38 PM
Arlene,
The Hooters in the town South of me closed. They even took the building down. That town was always known for it's less than enchanting ladies. Had you gone there before it closed, you would have been the best looking woman there. Even I would have been the best looking woman there. Sad but true.

I am glad to hear that you go OUT.
Billie

docrobbysherry
12-27-2012, 11:37 PM
If ANY men went to Hooters for their food?:o I would have bet big money none do!:D

And, I would have LOST!?:doh:

ArleneRaquel
12-28-2012, 12:17 AM
If ANY men went to Hooters for their food?:o I would have bet big money none do!:D

And, I would have LOST!?:doh:

There were a few woman at this particular Hooters, but they were vastly outnumbered by young men. My male companion & I were likely the oldest people there, I didnt see a male who looked even 40. My "date" is in his 50's, I'm almost 65.

Ceri Anne
12-28-2012, 12:19 AM
Hooters can be fun, but the food is so so. I've taken a shine to Tilted Kilt, much better, just not as many of them around. Glad you had a great outing

ArleneRaquel
12-28-2012, 12:23 AM
Hooters can be fun, but the food is so so. I've taken a shine to Tilted Kilt, much better, just not as many of them around. Glad you had a great outing

Thanks darlin. About two-three months ago my male friend and I ate at Tilted Kilt and it very nice. Our waitress actually sat and chatted with us for 10 minutes or so. I complimented her on style of eye wear. She was very nice.

Beverley Sims
01-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Hooters in Singapore, has nice food nice girls and is a great tourist spot.
Probably because the original is U.S. based.

kimdl93
01-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Good for you, Arlene! Glad you had an enjoyable time, in spite of the wings;)