PDA

View Full Version : To good to be true?

Miss Mandy
12-27-2012, 11:17 PM
The last four evenings have been amazing! We have nearly finished decorating our new house (complete with an isolated fourth bedroom) and with the setting of the last four Suns, I have got to dress as Miss Jessica and spend incredibly relaxing evenings with my wife. Each night, I have slipped on very luxurious lingerie and peignoirs, made up fully with wig and full painted nails, and lounged around with her, sipping wine and eating chocolates. I can't believe this is happening! I have even found myself slipping into a feminine voice and becoming very talkative (the wine has helped)

Tonight, my wife said she enjoys having me in the evenings as Miss Jessica and even surprised me with new cosmetics, nails, and lashes. In short, I can stay dressed each evening if I choose. However, I will not press my luck...perhaps ever other evening :) Oh yea, that fourth bedroom, will be according to my wife, my girly/ dressing room so we are decorating accordingly...

I laid down next to my wife en femme the last two evenings and dreamed that I had finally become my true self. A couple of times, I got up in the wee hours of the morning and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror dressed as a lovely women...it was quite intoxicating...is this too good to be true?

Launa
12-27-2012, 11:26 PM
Its too good to be true but its true! Congrats, theres nothing like it when you can do these things. I think you need to turn that 4th bedroom into a complete salon. You know with the whole set up, mirrors, chairs, sinks, hairdryers and a good TV - stereo combo and you're set!!!

carhill2mn
12-28-2012, 01:31 PM
I think that your decision to "not press your luck" is a good one. My advice would be to be sure that your wife does not feel as if you are spending more time en femme than she is comfortable with. Otherwise, enjoy!

Melissa_59
12-28-2012, 01:33 PM
The last four evenings have been amazing! We have nearly finished decorating our new house (complete with an isolated fourth bedroom) and with the setting of the last four Suns, I have got to dress as Miss Jessica and spend incredibly relaxing evenings with my wife. Each night, I have slipped on very luxurious lingerie and peignoirs, made up fully with wig and full painted nails, and lounged around with her, sipping wine and eating chocolates. I can't believe this is happening! I have even found myself slipping into a feminine voice and becoming very talkative (the wine has helped)

Tonight, my wife said she enjoys having me in the evenings as Miss Jessica and even surprised me with new cosmetics, nails, and lashes. In short, I can stay dressed each evening if I choose. However, I will not press my luck...perhaps ever other evening :) Oh yea, that fourth bedroom, will be according to my wife, my girly/ dressing room so we are decorating accordingly...

I laid down next to my wife en femme the last two evenings and dreamed that I had finally become my true self. A couple of times, I got up in the wee hours of the morning and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror dressed as a lovely women...it was quite intoxicating...is this too good to be true?

You are very very blessed. Never let her forget that, please.

~Melissa

kimdl93
12-28-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm glad to hear that the past four days have been so wonderful for you and that your wife is happy as well. Please take the next opportunity to ask your wife how she felt about the past few days and than her for all that you've been able to share together.

Beverley Sims
02-24-2013, 10:04 PM
No it is not a dream but it seem you are aware that you should not smother her.
I occasionally back off until an inquiring mind asks, "Why aren't you dressed?"

cdxmatty
02-24-2013, 10:21 PM
This is wonderful you and your wife have bonded like this. . .

Gretchen_To_Be
02-24-2013, 11:00 PM
Fantastic. You are indeed fortunate and I am jealous!

Ceri Anne
02-24-2013, 11:04 PM
Oh Wow, what an awsome dream, and your so lucky to be able to share it with your wife. Congrats, and we need pics of the 4th bedroom when finished.

Ezekiel
02-25-2013, 03:31 AM
Really, where you find this people? To me it seems everyone is unaccepting (not like I care much, but you know what I mean). In a two days I'll be moving to live with my grandparents and they better not know this. Heck, I will even have to take off this unrevealing picture of me from the forums so they can't relate when they pass by (I cant even take that minimal risk). My parents know and my mother already bugs me about it, I have no idea what would happen if the rest of the family knew.

So in the end, everything looks quite dark from my point of view regarding acceptance, let alone going arround home dressed. Truly it does sound too good to be true, not like I'm doubting on you don't take it this way, what I mean is that its hell hard atleast for me to find comprehensive persons and makes me wonder how some of you are so lucky, as all I have are two friends that support me out of many people I know that sure would not.

ReineD
03-21-2013, 10:35 PM
Miss Jessica, do you have children and if so, are they aware of the crossdressing?

If you do have kids and they aren't aware of the CDing, what do you do with them in the evenings?