PDA

View Full Version : So happy!

misstracy90
12-28-2012, 05:10 AM
The other day I bought my first female clothing! I bought a bra, a pack of panties and a nice pair of pantyhose! It feels so awesome to have my own clothing and they feel good on me!

I can't wait to get more! :)

ArleneRaquel
12-28-2012, 05:14 AM
Just reading your post sends goosebumps up & down y spine. I am so happy for you darlin:)

misstracy90
12-28-2012, 05:16 AM
Thank you so much Arlene! :)

ArleneRaquel
12-28-2012, 05:22 AM
Thank you so much Arlene! :)

I remember the first time that I purchased female clothing in person. My body was shaking in fear & anticipation. Fear on what would be the reaction of the clerk and others in line, anticipation because I wanted to get back home on put the garments on.

misstracy90
12-28-2012, 05:31 AM
I remember the first time that I purchased female clothing in person. My body was shaking in fear & anticipation. Fear on what would be the reaction of the clerk and others in line, anticipation because I wanted to get back home on put the garments on.

Same here, but luckily I was able to use the self check out. Even so, the store was incredibly busy and the clerk was near! I was so nervous!

ArleneRaquel
12-28-2012, 05:35 AM
misstracy90,
I purchased these items way back in the early 1960's, maybe the middle 60's. Back in those days there were no such things as self check out, in fact there were still, as of 1960, horse drawn scavengers operating in Chicago. Yes darlin I'm an oldie. Hugs sweetie !

Cynthia Anne
12-28-2012, 06:34 AM
That first time is always a great memory! Those nerves will get better the more you shop! Keep it up and enjoy! Hugs!

ArleneRaquel
12-28-2012, 06:37 AM
That first time is always a great memory! Those nerves will get better the more you shop! Keep it up and enjoy! Hugs!

Cynthia Anne,
You are so right darlin. Hugs !

misstracy90
12-28-2012, 07:03 AM
misstracy90,
I purchased these items way back in the early 1960's, maybe the middle 60's. Back in those days there were no such things as self check out, in fact there were still, as of 1960, horse drawn scavengers operating in Chicago. Yes darlin I'm an oldie. Hugs sweetie !

:)

Yes it is a great memory that I will hold onto for a long time. I really hope that they do get better! Thank you, I will keep it up and I will enjoy it. :)
Hugs to you too!

Karren H
12-28-2012, 07:05 AM
misstracy90,

Why back in my day I walked 10 mile to buy my first pair of panties! lol

ArleneRaquel
12-28-2012, 07:07 AM
Karren,
Liar, liar,pants on fire darlin/ Love ya doll. You are da best. :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

kimdl93
12-28-2012, 07:24 AM
Glad you took that next step, Tracy. Now start thinking seriously about what would look good on you as you build a basic wardrobe. Have fun!

Beverley Sims
12-28-2012, 07:54 AM
Welcome to the forum, and the magic of first time buying and trying on is something to be cherished.
Never ever think that you are doing anything wrong and throw your clothes out always keep them.
I still remember buying a dress for my sister who was about my size and wearing that.
Kunny, I never had a sister to share that dress with. :)
May the rest of your journey be as enjoyable as it is now.

Georgina2
12-28-2012, 10:24 AM
Tracy I remember my first purchase and thought that everyone was looking at me and knew they were for me.Same as Arlene no such thing as self scan had to use a female cashier.It gets better with time and you will shop without a care even if in male mode.
Good luck and many happy hours of shopping

xxx Georgina xxx

bridget thronton
12-28-2012, 10:32 AM
Well done - hope there are many more

Barbara Ella
12-28-2012, 10:49 AM
That feeling of the first time is memorable, and trust me, you have got a lot more firsts in front of you, and each one will be a treasure. Just be yourself.

Barbara

Missy
12-28-2012, 10:55 AM
It dose feel good to wear your own cloths. Also it means just an other small step of getting out.

misstracy90
12-28-2012, 12:00 PM
Thanks everyone for all of the comments! It feels so good to have support!

Glad you took that next step, Tracy. Now start thinking seriously about what would look good on you as you build a basic wardrobe. Have fun!

Oh I am.:heehee: Thank you! I can't wait to buy more. I will for sure have fun.

Welcome to the forum, and the magic of first time buying and trying on is something to be cherished.
Never ever think that you are doing anything wrong and throw your clothes out always keep them.
I still remember buying a dress for my sister who was about my size and wearing that.
Kunny, I never had a sister to share that dress with. :)
May the rest of your journey be as enjoyable as it is now.

Thank you so much for the support. I will make sure I don't throw them out :). I will have an amazing journey, I just know it!

Tracy I remember my first purchase and thought that everyone was looking at me and knew they were for me.Same as Arlene no such thing as self scan had to use a female cashier.It gets better with time and you will shop without a care even if in male mode.
Good luck and many happy hours of shopping

xxx Georgina xxx

Thank you, I hope it will get better. I hate being nervous!

Priss2012
12-28-2012, 12:46 PM
I bought my first bra this past October at Walmart. The cashier was a guy but he didn't say a word. I was extremely nervous picking it out and paying for it but all went well. Since them I have bought several makeup items there with no problems whatsoever. It does get easier the more you do it.

Ms. Laura
12-28-2012, 01:03 PM
If you're really nervous, buy a Birthday card with everything. Instant cover. :)

misstracy90
12-28-2012, 04:43 PM
I bought my first bra this past October at Walmart. The cashier was a guy but he didn't say a word. I was extremely nervous picking it out and paying for it but all went well. Since them I have bought several makeup items there with no problems whatsoever. It does get easier the more you do it.
I really hope so! :)

If you're really nervous, buy a Birthday card with everything. Instant cover. :)

That is an interesting idea! I might try that.

Sheila11
12-28-2012, 05:03 PM
Hold on to your tights girl, the fun has just begun.

misstracy90
12-28-2012, 10:27 PM
Hold on to your tights girl, the fun has just begun.
Oh I know, it has already begun!

Jorja
12-28-2012, 10:35 PM
OMG.... the first bra and panties! How wonderful for you. Enjoy them.

lauren_m
12-28-2012, 10:44 PM
That feeling of the first time is memorable, and trust me, you have got a lot more firsts in front of you, and each one will be a treasure. Just be yourself.

Barbara
y
Barbara said what I was going to say (and she said it much more eloquently, too)! Congrats, enjoy, and good luck!

Michelle M
12-28-2012, 10:59 PM

At the mall, ask for a gift receipt.

misstracy90
12-29-2012, 04:30 AM
OMG.... the first bra and panties! How wonderful for you. Enjoy them.
Thank you, I am. :)

JBPerry
12-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Its always fun when you're buying your own stuff and not for somebody else! Cant wait to hear of more adventures!!!!!

Caroline C
12-29-2012, 06:36 PM
When impulse purchasing I prefer the wholesale clubs. You don't have the SA's trying to help you and you can pick a moment where you're pushing your cart along and browse and toss a few things in. I don't worry about check out. The person ringing up the items really only cares about clocking out for the day. Mix in several items and it's a non event. I've been in other stores where I get the stare down from lets just say angry women even when I was with a girlfriend shopping for herself. Once you know what fits you can shop online and get some fantastic deals. Some here will only shop in stores and try the item on but I've had no problem shopping online and returning the items that weren't right at the stores. The associates behind the counter really don't care. Last year I returned a few items to a box store that were purchased online. The guy in front of me was also returning several items, some of them ladies. Reason for return, she said it didn't fit her right.

Marleena
12-29-2012, 06:59 PM
Good for you Tracy! Have fun but don't get lost in the PInk Fog it can get real expensive.:)