PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Breast forms

Sarahgurl371
12-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Can anybody help me? I would very much like to buy a pair of breast forms, but am nervous about buying online. Those who have purchased on line, where did you buy them? How would you rate your satisfaction with the product and the service? Did they keep your info confidential? As expensive as they are, i want to get a good pair and deal with a reputable company.

freshfrankie
12-02-2005, 11:19 PM
Dear TammyCD
I bought my silbies(silicone breasts) from the Breast Form Store online. I'm 5'5" and 135 lbs. I purchased 34c's and wear them with a 36c bra and they are wonderful. They look and feel authentic. They even bounce! I wear them all the time. A fuller cup and not a demi-bra hold them in place better. They cost about $220.00 but are worth a million. I think a lot of ladies on this site have purchased them at the same place. Happy shopping! Hugs and kisses!

Love
Jeannie

sherri
12-02-2005, 11:19 PM
www.thebreastformstore.com (http://www.thebreastformstore.com)

First-rate products, good prices, super service, very CD friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

BTW, don't hesitate to give them a call if you have questions. They're really nice and helpful.

BrendaChristine
12-02-2005, 11:23 PM
I'm looking to take the plunge into forms as well. thanks for the info. does anyone use one of those imitation vagina thingies? They look interesting as well.
B

Kayla Smith
12-02-2005, 11:28 PM
I agree the breast form store is a great place to purchase breast forms. I just got my new forms today,Transform Classic I (size 6) model paid 149:) and that was with shipping. They have very good customer service, I would buy from them again.

sherri
12-02-2005, 11:37 PM
does anyone use one of those imitation vagina thingies? They look interesting as well.
B

No, but if you get one, you must give us a review! K?

BTW, I absolutely adore your avatar pic. Very sexy.

Francine
12-02-2005, 11:53 PM
I got mine from
http://www.midcoast.com/~natejan/Decollete.html

A place in Maine, and they were very discrete!
Mine are the TRS4 Breast enhancers! :)

They fill out my 38D bras very nicely, and I love the way they feel and look!

womanatheart
12-03-2005, 12:06 AM
Dear Tammy,
I am finding being a CDer it is a matter of plunges.
I believe I have bought maybe 4 sets from the Breast form store. The staff is great. Very confidental. The package is discreat. If you give them an email address - ensure it is private - the email will be discriptive. No one can notice the box. If they do not fit perfectly - they accept returns. Beware, the bigger ones are big. I had to return my last purchase because I underestimated how big they are. Once I got the right size (I forget my size) of sofies, I am in love. The bounce, feel. I also, bought some years ago, a tear drop version - my favorite (one GG said 3 times - she loved my breasts!!! - compliment in my book!!!).The cost is up there - $100- $200. But if given proper care - they can last years. They are worth the price. I also bought a smaller size for drab - which I also enjoy very much when I cannot go fully efem. Again, Breat form store has my vote many time over.
Love,
Stephanie

BrendaChristine
12-03-2005, 12:21 AM
Sherri, thank you. This year it's either renovate upstairs or downstairs. Not both. No Vagina Monologue from me.

Jerry
12-03-2005, 12:44 AM
To make a long story short, I recommend looking in your area (or somewhere close enough that you can take a day trip) yellow pages to see if there is a wig/breast form shoppe. Mine actually advertises for "men and women". Then a quick anonymous phone call can confirm if they'll service you. My local store will provide private appointments. It may seem scary, but they do want to help.

When spending a couple hundred dollars it was nice to have a professional fit and recommendation.

Trying on a pretty bra with your new forms in front of someone is an experience you'll not soon forget!

Hog hugs. Jerry

freshfrankie
12-03-2005, 01:19 AM
Tammy, my sibilies(silicone breasts cost about $220.00 and they are worth a million. I bought 34C's and wear a 36C bra and they are fake but fabulous. Full coverage bras work better than demi's. I also purchased a latex vagina and I like it. But then again I'm OC. If you can't go all the way I feel like "Why do it!:) That's just me.Remember,do what YOU love and love what you do. We are all differant and have unique needs. Big hugs.

Love
Jeannie:)

Summer
12-03-2005, 01:29 AM
The Breast form Store, gets my vote. Victore is very considerate and very helpful. I like the
Summerhttp://www.thebreastformstore.com/amoena-contact351-breastforms.aspxhttp://crossdressers.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif

KatieZ
12-03-2005, 01:41 AM
I got these http://www.thebreastformstore.com/transform-classic1-breastforms.aspx from the breast form store. Call them and ask questions they are very helpful and don't worry, you are certainly not the first crossdresser they have dealt with. I recommend the next size larger than their chart says though. 40c thier chart says size 6. I went with the next size larger (7) and am happy I did.

Hugs

Sarahgurl371
12-03-2005, 06:41 PM
Thank you all, its looks like the breastform store huh?

Jesse69
12-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Try ebay for breastforms! I bought a great set for $59.95. They fill my 36 B bras very nicely. See the pic.

You'll save a lot of money buy getting them from ebay! And the sale is private and not listed in your history.

Here's the seller I bought from:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlaeonline

Tell us where you're gonna buy them!

Missy Anne
12-03-2005, 09:02 PM
I got a pair reasonably priced (about $150) and the service was exceptional from the Glamour Boutique. Also they are so realistic that I can't believe it. The nipples protrude slightly through a bra and blouse and my wife does a double-take when she sees them.

I can't remember the model at the moment but if anyone is interested, I will look it up.

Missy Anne

Francine
12-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Those are just like mine Jesse.. TRS forms.. in various sizes...
mine is a TRS-4 that cost just over $80, delivered.

Francine

raven
12-04-2005, 10:42 AM
I have been trying to look up breast forums on ebay but everytime I do its crash my computer is they something wrong with ebay. I have been trying it for about a week now:(

Raychel
12-04-2005, 10:53 AM
The breastform store worked with me to be sure that I got what I wanted. they were great.